Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ressalisiae@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ressalisiae@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:34 pm

Good day! And I really hope that this my notice will reach u in nice conditions. Please, do not be confused, that now I wrote u. I can easy explain to u, why I contact u it today. And to this there is just one reason. And its cause is my loneliness now. With the help of message I wish to escape from this loneliness . That is why I hope that u also single, and you be able to understand me in it. The loneliness is the mostsad thing, which may happened to any person. Do you agree with me? If you agreed with me, then answer me as soon as possible. I would tell u few information about me. My name is Alisa. Hope u will get my picture with this message. My age is 35 y.o. I am kind, nice, easy going girl. Sorry, I forget to inform u that I live in country Georgia, town Kutaisi. I hope that I got the right man for my aim. I mean you. And that u now are not have partner.Reply me soon. Have a good day. Alisonka.

Header:

Received: from out10.wanadoo.es (out10.wanadoo.es. [62.36.20.210])
Received: from [62.33.41.25]
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 17:41:38 -0800
Reply-To: ressalisiae@gmail.com
To:
Message-ID: <zlo+xSbEatA_wiyesewKlTB1V73y+A@orange.es>
Subject: you will be with me next to me

Originating IP: 62.33.41.25
Originating ISP: Closed Joint Stock Company Transtelecom
City: Irkutsk
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.