Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

christineadam801@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:34 pm

greey Profile: I am looking for a true love someone that can show me
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 11" (150 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: Zeeland, Netherlands

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Activity PartnerMy Education: Bachelors DegreeMy Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am looking for a true love someone that can show me true love and also help me in this transaction coming soon and also have a long time relationship with you in future you will fill free to contact me on mine email address christineadam801yahoo.com

About Me
i am Christine Adam 28 yrs old woman single with no kids and i am honest,caring ,easy going and understanding and can never cheat on anyone feelings because i have been hurts so much in my past , i am looking forward to meet someoe.

Hello.My Dear ,I'm Miss Christine Adam, I came across your profile and developed an interest in about you and also have a filling of you to share together,and i will like to know you more better and also for you to fill free to contact me with my email which is (christineadam801@yahoo.com) and also to let you know that i have something special to share with you hoping to get back from you soonest thanks.have a good day and remain bless.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:20 pm

Hello i am Miss Christine Adam. i come across your profile and i developed an interest in you and i will like to have long time relationship with you in this time and also in future .fill free to contact me on mine Email Address (christineadam801@yahoo.com)to share some special things together.hope to hear from you soonest.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: christineadam801@yahoo.com

Unread postby NewLight » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:24 pm

Hello my dear, I'm Christine Adam, i came across your profile and i developed interest in knowing more about you, i would like to know you more better feel free to contact me with my email christineadam801@yahoo.com i have something special to share with you hoping to hear from you soonest have a nice day and remain blessed I Hope to hear from you

greey Profile: I am looking for a true love someone that can show meView Comments
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman Height: 4' 11" (150 cm) Body Type: Athletic Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: TaurusLocation: Alberta, Canada

I am Seeking a: ManFor: Activity PartnerMy Education: Bachelors DegreeMy Profession: Micro Biology
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? YesI Have Children? No

About Me
i am Christine Adam 28 yrs old woman single with no kids and i am honest,caring ,easy going and understanding and can never cheat on anyone feelings because i have been hurts so much in my past , i am looking forward to meet someoe.
Attachments
lge7fi91-3vql-0-mqspjsw.jpg
BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED

viewtopi ... =4&t=13271
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/bmform.htm
NewLight
Young Padawan

Return to Romance scams.