Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Dr. Jen Trachtenberg

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers impersonating Dr. Jen Trachtenberg

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:42 pm

Out of the blue:

My darling, how are you doing together with your health?

Header:

Return-Path: <col.rachelwashburn@hotmail.com>
Subject: HI
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 16:06:24 +0000
Message-ID: <DBBP194MB10995476EF32CD856961CB02966B9@DBBP194MB1099.EURP194.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

The email address col.rachelwashburn@hotmail.com is already reported on our forum here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36750
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

drjen2022@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:42 pm

Reply received:

I am a medical doctor from the UK. Please contact me now through my email for something very important, OK.
{ drjen2022@hotmail.com }

Header:

Return-Path: <col.rachelwashburn@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: HI
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 00:19:17 +0000
Message-ID: <DBBP194MB1099ECBF84A8F2C13FA9169496579@DBBP194MB1099.EURP194.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: drJen2022@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:47 pm

Reply received:

Hello my dear.
Thanks for taking your precious time to reply to my mail. The reason why I contacted you is because I intend to visit your country as a tourist to mend a broken heart but first let me tell you little about myself.

I am Dr. Jen Trachtenberg, born and brought up in London, United Kingdom, into a family of three. I am 40 years of age, single with two sons by name Richard and Edwin, 17 and 13 years of age also schooling here in London, again I have a Palestinian root too, from my grandparents.

I attended my high school in Liverpool, United Kingdom. After then I proceeded to basing-hall for my university career and graduated as a medical naturopathic doctor. Presently I work with the London health care department and the general medical center alongside the natural health care team.

Serving God is my top priority in life because I believe that nothing ever exists without the permission of God, this makes me believe in the joy of friendship, a thing that has given me the opportunity of knowing you. So how are you coping with life? How is your country? I have not had any opportunity to be outside of my country.

I hope by knowing you will make an avenue for me to be there soon by God's grace. This is just a little about myself and I hope you will tell me about yourself, your country, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you. Please send your photo if you have free time. I am here strictly for friendship and maybe more with time.

Best regards. Dr. Jen Trachtenberg.

Header:

Return-Path: <drJen2022@hotmail.com>
Subject: Welcome Dear, Glad to meet you.
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 22:50:25 +0000
Message-ID: <DB6P195MB01522DDB58B5B7B5017046C0BA589@DB6P195MB0152.EURP195.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Stolen pictures received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: drjen2022@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:15 pm

Reply received:

Hello my dear friend.
How are you doing today and life with you in general?
I hope you had a wonderful day. I am fine, just that I am a very busy woman. All the contents of your mail were quite noted and understood. It's true we have not met, nevertheless, from your mail i am taking you for seriousness and my best friend. Before i proceed, i will like to inform you that if we are to become best of friend, we are to base our friendship on honesty, trustfulness, respect, above all, open-minded, this is because i do not want to experience pain or you, in any ways, as i really want to be your friend. I am glad that you base your mails on honesty and I know we will go places.

Anyway. I will keep on trying my best to make out time and check my mail just for your sake and I promise once I receive any of your mail I will get back to you immediately. I like you. Take care of yourself.

Dr. Jen Trachtenberg.

Stolen pictures received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.