Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annadbnk@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

annadbnk@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:39 pm

Both of the messages below were sent with Right alignment like is used in Arabic messages.

Hello.!
I'm wondering, have you written a letter and made a wish, what gift will Santa put under the tree for you? :)))
If not, then you still have time before new year's Eve :)
For me, this is an important moment, to change my life in the new year and take the first steps towards our communication,.
I overcame my fears of making a first impression for this and I will be glad of your answer!!
My name is Anechka and I am 31 years old.,
I am an accountant by profession and I can provide for myself.!!
I am an active, cheerful and purposeful woman!.!
I like it when a man has a good sense of humor, and my dream fly into space, like Richard Branson :)
Dreaming is not harmful, haha.,.
I have a lot of hobbies, tell me about your hobbies,
I lead an active lifestyle and I like to spend time in nature.,.
And also I like to cook and I think that it is a woman who is the hostess in the kitchen,
I really want to meet and build a serious relationship with a mature, experienced and confident man 40+!
I believe this is exactly the age for a man when he knows what it is to love and appreciates it!!
If you are also lonely on the eve of the new year and you have a dream to become happy and with a confident look into the future.
I will wait for your answer, in which I can learn more about you.!
Write me, don't be shy.!

Header:

Return-Path: <miguelfernandez@canuelas.gob.ar>
Received: from [77.40.61.25] (port=17811 helo=jxuz) by server.canuelas.gob.ar with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <88be085c576c46568adf69c20efad15f9809b1@canuelas.gob.ar>
Reply-To: Nusha <annadbnk@gmail.com>
Subject: Marry me.
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 00:09:59 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.61.25 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

Stolen image used:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3231
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annadbnk@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:41 pm

Hello.,.
I'm wondering, have you written a letter and made a wish, what gift will Santa put under the tree for you? :)))
If not, then you still have time before new year's Eve :)
For me, this is an important moment, to change my life in the new year and take the first steps towards our communication!.
I overcame my fears of making a first impression for this and I will be glad of your answer.,!
My name is Anutka and I am 31 years old!.!
My profession is an accountant and I am self-sufficient and do not need someone's help!.!
I am an active, cheerful and purposeful woman.!.
I love has a good sense of humor, and my dream fly into space, like Richard Branson :)
Dreaming is not harmful, haha!.!
I have a lot of hobbies, tell me about your hobbies..
I lead an active lifestyle and I like to spend time in nature.,.
And also I like to spend time cooking different dishes and I think that it is a woman who is the hostess in the kitchen,,
I am tired of being alone and I would like to meet and build a serious relationship with a mature, experienced and confident man over 40 years!!
I believe this is exactly the age for a man when he knows what is needed for happiness,
If you are celebrating this new year alone and you have a dream to become happy with the woman you love!
I will wait for your answer, in which I can learn more about you.,!
Write me, don't be shy,.!

Header:

Return-Path: <krisztian.zambo@abroncskerhaz.hu>
Received: from xndls (unknown [77.40.80.247]) (Authenticated sender: krisztian.zambo@abroncskerhaz.hu) by
Message-ID: <af05aefaf1ca1f142bee580cf8041e14b282547c@abroncskerhaz.hu>
Reply-To: Nura <annadbnk@gmail.com>
Subject: It is my love.
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 02:05:49 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.80.247 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

Stolen image used:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.