Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ed_lovingdad75@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ed_lovingdad75@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:23 am

On net log,

Hi Gorgeous. How you doing?

met a few people but they werent really serious and i had to move on, i want someone who is looking for the same things as i am, a woman who is honest, sincere and more communicative i dont want a woman who has a lot of baggage in her life but one with a nice character and who is more than willing to spend the rest of her life with a man she deems fit..i find you very attractive and i am more than interested in you...i would love to have your email address so i could always leave a message for you and also send you some of my pictures and hopefully start a correspondence with you that guaranteed to take us nowhere but to the pinnacle of our heart desires...i look forward to your reply...until then, stay safe and have a lovely day ahead....Eric

my email address is ed_lovingdad75@yahoo.com....please write me and include some pictures of you...

Profile elements:

ericdurst
male - 52 years, Texas City, United States
Active since 6 May 2013.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ed_lovingdad75@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:23 am

Same stolen images are used on VK and Badoo, with different names and locations.

On Tagged,

goldentail10
Sex: Male
Last Login: May 14
Race: White
Zodiac: Gemini
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:28 am

Email:

Hello
Nice to read from you...Thanks for the birthday wishes I am so glad you mailed. a little about me...
.I was born on 15th march 1960,the first of two kids born into the house of a hardworking, loving, caring and committed parents, Mr & Mrs Durst. My parents met in college. My mom gave up college for their marriage and later continued in a fashion school. My mom sometimes tells me, there was something about my Dad that no woman could ever resist, and sometimes she says she sees same in me. lol.
My growing up was tough cos of the nature of my parents jobs, we never lived in one environment for a long time, so we always moved from one place to another. one school to the other, lol. I never had a childhood friend, my sister is my best friend. I learnt a lot from that, especially the way I socialize with people. My parent's are both late now . I got my BSC in civil Eng university of Bremen, my masters degree at Greenwich University London.I am a construction manager and contractor. Basically I rig constructions and renovations, over water bridges and service oil pipe lines. I've worked at many countries across the globe which is one of the many reasons i have been to Budapest Hungary. After this year am done,i have an interest in investing in Oil crude then I'll leave it for my workers while I supervise. I gave my job my heart in this past years trying to get over my late wife.
I am a single parent, my son is the greatest gift that God has given me, and I thank God everyday for him, He's so sweet and extraordinary smart, he's a genius, so cute just like me, lol. Sometimes I feel so sad whenever he looks at me and ask me about his mom, sometimes it makes me cry. But time heals all. cos there is nothing that will bring her back again. Mia is also a very sweet girl, playful and full of live with very beautiful eyes that just melts your heart a way..i adopted her and she makes me such a proud father..i want the best for them and thats why i am looking for a partner that can understand my needs as much as theirs..I met my late wife on a trip to France, we met on the plane, it was a great feeling, we stared at each other for about an hour before we said hi, she had this great smile, the chemistry was so deep like we knew we were meant for each other, and after that day we didn't speak, for over 7 months cos we didn't exchange contacts. we ran into each other again at my friend's barbecue party in New York, the chemistry grew up again and we promised never to leave each other again, we got married after 2 months and blessed with a son after a year. We had a dream together, but death took her away from me after she battled with cancer for years.The thing that hurts me the most was, she kept it a secret until it became worse. It was really tough to deal with. I have been single since she past away. Life was so miserable without her, it's been 2 years, I lost hope in love. Family, friends have been advising me to move on. I have been thinking about the direction to take. At this point in my life, I am ready and wanting to love and be loved again, as I type this, I believe I will find love again with that special one that is meant for me.

My biggest dream right now is to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor with the woman I care about, a woman that will be my best-friend my wife and everything I need, a mother figure to my kids. Who will welcome me when I come back from work and vice versa. Moving my hands on the bed knowing there is someone special to touch. A soft voice to say good-morning to me every-morning with a reply from me. A woman I'll grow old with, even when we can't make love anymore and all we can do is play with our walking sticks,i need no further proof that you have these qualities and would make the perfect heart desire for me. lol. I'm sorry if am too forward. It's too much to tell you, I know. But I have this feeling that we might end up together someday. i got a few questions for you cutie

Why do you still look so cute and attractive at your age?
Do you look at my picture and believe in a future we have just began?
Do you own your home?
What do you do for fun?
What is your favorite color?
What is the name of your favorite meal?
What do you expect on your first date?
Do you believe in love?
Are you romantic?
Hope to read from you soon.
Your new friend

Eric

Header:

Return-Path: <ed_lovingdad75@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.220.68.53]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.146.552
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 16:11:16 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.220.68.53
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:28 am

Email:

made a little error in my last mail to you and just saw it after i had mailed you....if you check well, you would find it.....its my birthday month...i typed march which is my son's birthday instead of June...please dont forget to send some pictures in your next mail...hugs

Header:

Return-Path: <ed_lovingdad75@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.220.68.61]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.146.552
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 16:16:56 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.220.68.61
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.