Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vickyb657@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

vickyb657@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:54 pm

Screen name: victoria
Email address: vickyb657@hotmail.com, vickyb657@yahoo.com
IP: 172.162.254.138

Originating IP: 172.162.254.138
Originating ISP: America Online
Country of Origin: United States

I am a very determined, honest, caring and patient woman. .I guess I would hope that my path only leads to better days. I love the beach, the sky, I enjoy listening to others...music, dancing...reading...I have sparkles in my eyes most of the time..though wise most of the time...ready to see what life still has to offer me

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: vickyb657@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:55 pm

On Facebook,
Victoria Barnel aka victoria.barnel
Joined Facebook May 25, 2013.

I will like to get more more closer to you by knowing you more, I'm 35 divorce with no kid, average body and matured, I'm 5ft 5 inches, my heart is lonely and I need someone that will close to my heart, after I separated with that cheater, I have never give a chance to any men but now I discovered that I need someone that I will share my feelings with, I need someone that will love me as I am, I'm self employed dealing on buying and selling of antiques, I love outdoor activities, I love swimming, I love dancing when it come to party, I don't smoke, I don't take drug but I drink socially, I love to walk in a beach with someone I love, i love camping and traveling as well, I'm very active person, I appreciate people with the sense of humor I am looking for someone who has similar soul as me, Somebody sociable, easy-going, optimistic. Love is everything and my second half should be ready for a float of LOVE!!!! I think friendship is a good start for real and deep love! do you agree?..Hope to read more from you.
Hugs & kisses.

Vicky

IP: 64.71.150.37

Originating IP: 64.71.150.37
Originating ISP: Hurricane Electric
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.