Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

missviviankouame@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:42 pm

on date me free:

Date: 2012-06-04 12:47:08

MsVivian2012
21 y/o female
new york, USA

Hello,
It is my pleasure contacting you through this website for a business purpose. My name is Ms. Vivian Kouame, Am 22 years of age, I am a university student before the dead of my parents last year and presently am out from school, because i can not meet up with my needs and being the only child of my late parents i have $9.5 in my deposal deposited by my late father in a finance bank which am contacting you to help me receive in your possession.
Actual ly my entire dream is to find somebody that I can trust with my future life and the inheritance and also who will be able to invest it wisely in any lucrative business.
And I want you to also keep it very confidential till we can be able to transfer this money from the finance Bank here to your country and I will fly to join you immediately for future plans of my continuation of my education once i join you in your country ok. I have to trust somebody to save my future and that is why I am trusting you now I want you to understand my critical situation and give me the maximum assistance that I need, so that I will have a better life and also enjoy my inheritance with you. I will tell you more about myself as soon as I hear back from you, your interest to assist me and also build more trust to be able to have a better understanding.
Ple ase reply through my private email for my security reason ( missviviankouame@ya hoo.com )
I look forward for your urgent response, thank you and God bless you. Best regard Ms. Vivian Kouame

Received: from [41.66.12.209]
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 02:18:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: From Vivian

Dear HH

Thanks for your respond to my previous mail regards the transfer of the funds left with the bank by my late parent, yes I need your assistance to represent as my late parent foreign investor representative who will receive this money in his bank account ok.

Meanwhile from your message i understand that you need a real woman i mean a girl that will become your future wife which i know with me you will have rest of mind only that can i trust you?? because i don't want whereby i will give you the trust, love, and confide in you later you disappoint me, i hope you understand what i mean, i am just a little girl of 22 and i will not support any disappointment ok, honestly i contacted you because of this transfer but if you feel we can go into marriage too then you are welcome to my life.

In a little brief, my father deposited this money with the bank in favour of his foreign partner for onward transfer to his account for investment purpose before his dead, since the dead of my Dad i have gone to the bank to withdraw some money for my education and other of my needs but the bank told me that with the nature of deposit and the agreement enter with my father and the bank that I have to ask my late father foreign partner to come to the bank for the transfer or I have to submit his contact details to communicate with you before they release the money to your bank account ok.

HH, please i have contacted you to give me this maximum assistance to receive this money in your possession so that I can come to your country to restart new life and continue my education while you will handle any investments you think you can manage the money with out much tax’s ok.

Please there is nothing to be scared or astonish, this transaction is real and legitimate no harms no cheating, if you really want to help me indicate your interest and forward to me the below information to enable me introduce you to the bank as my late father foreign partner for the transfer ok, if possible you can come to my country so that both of us can handle this together here ok.

This information I am asking you is to forward them to the bank and introduce you for them to release this money to you ok.

Your Complete Name………………..

Telephone……………………….

Cell Phone…………………………

Address …………………………

Company Name………………….

Your Occupation…………………..

Your ID card……………………….

Your Photo……………………..

Immediately I receive the above information and introduce you to the bank upon my respond I will send to the bank contacts details to enable you initiate contact with them for the transfer of the funds to you ok. then after i will come to your country for the life time married ok

Please if you don't mind call me on this number + 22546829089

Meanwhile if there is anything you don't understand do not hesitate to let me know ok

Thanks

Waiting for your respond

Love and trust

Yours ms Vivian
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: missviviankouame@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:44 pm

Dear HH

Thanks for your mail and God be with you.

Please attachment are my photos as you requested meanwhile upon your respond send to me yours as well together with your contacts details as requested in my previous mail so that i will submit them to the bank and introduce you as my late parent foreign representative who is going to receive the money in your bank account ok

Thanks waiting for your respond

yours Vivian
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:01 pm

Dear HH,
Thanks for your mail, Please there is nothing to be scared or astonish, this transaction is real and legitimate no harms no cheating, if you really want to help me indicate your interest and forward to me the below information to enable me introduce you to the bank as my late father foreign partner for the transfer ok, if possible you can come to my country so that both of us can handle this together here ok.

This information I am asking you is to forward them to the bank and introduce you for them to release this money to you ok.

Telephone……………………….

Cell Phone…………………………

Address …………………………

Company Name………………….

Your Occupation…………………..

Your ID card……………………….

Your Photo……………………..

Immediately I receive the above information and introduce you to the bank upon my respond I will send to the bank contacts details to enable you initiate contact with them for the transfer of the funds to you ok. then after i will come to your country for the life time married ok

Meanwhile if there is anything you don't understand do not hesitate to let me know ok

Thanks

Waiting for your respond

Love and trust

Yours ms Vivian
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:04 am

Dear HH,

Thanks for your mail, honestly i need your maximum assistance that is why i am sending the proof of my national id card for your preview ok, please i am not in refugee camp ok.

Meanwhile i want you to understand that i am not a lie or deceive you ok, so please treat me as your sister and don't judged me as fake person ok.

I want you upon you respond to forward the information below to enable me introduce you to the bank as my later father foreign partner to transfer this money to your bank account ok.

Telephone……………………….

Cell Phone…………………………

Address …………………………

Company Name………………….

Your Occupation…………………..

Your ID card……………………….

Your Photo……………………..

Thanks

Waiting for your respond

Love and trust

Yours ms Vivian
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:11 am

Dear HH,

Thanks for your mail, honestly i need your maximum assistance that is why i am sending the proof of my national id card for your preview ok, please i am not in refugee camp ok.

Meanwhile i want you to understand that i am not a lie or deceive you ok, so please treat me as your sister and don't judged me as fake person ok.

I want you upon you respond to forward the information below to enable me introduce you to the bank as my later father foreign partner to transfer this money to your bank account ok.

Telephone……………………….

Cell Phone…………………………

Address …………………………

Company Name………………….

Your Occupation…………………..

Your ID card……………………….

Your Photo……………………..

Thanks

Waiting for your respond

Love and trust

Yours ms Vivian
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Romance scams.