Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Jacob

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Jacob

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:52 am

mark_morris201026@yahoo.com
On wedatefree.com:
Markmorris
38 y/o male from london, United Kingdom
Engineer
ID: 102879 Last logged in: 2012-02-15 13:45:38
Sex male
Children 1
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1973 - November - 18
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Athletic
Ethnicity Asian
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education BA/BS (4 years college)
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 36 - 40
Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal
Description:
who will take care of me and love me like i love her..who will take care of me and love me like i love her

Ideal match description:
am good looking man and am lovely too easy going..am good looking man and am lovely too easy going..

Contact on site:

Hello ...How are you doing over there,i saw your profile and i like what i have seen in it..i want you to tell me more about your self so we can get along with each other...i hope to read from you soonest...Take care of your self and have a nice day

Morris.

m ark_morris201026@yah oo.com.

Email:

Hello Is me Morris from wedate.com
Hello My Dear,

How are you doing..Hope all is fine and good with you like i see in your pics you are very happy woman and i love what i saw...lol..well am 39 and by November i will be 4o years and i think i am still strong and health....Lol.

Yes am an Engineer in Autos i work in Airline company here in London and i love my work and i have worked for over 5 years now and i need a woman who i will settle down with me, a woman who i will call my wife not my girl friend and am read to move in with her or come and visit her when ever am on Holiday and make a very happy home.Honey i want to let you know that i have been searching for so long till now i found you and i think you are mature enough to know what is good and bad and what is right to do and what is not so honey please be my woman and i will be truthful to you always and i will never cheat on you..i promise you.So please tell me more about you too and i will love to to stop here till i hear from you again..

Hugs and kisssssss..

Morris

Received: from [41.138.185.237]
Reply-To: mark Morris <mark_morris201026@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello Is me Morris from wedate.com

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.185.237
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mark_morris201026@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:00 pm

This scammer use stolen images of the Focus Hawaii male model Jacob.

In the meantime, he has changed his gallery.
New avatar on Yahoo:
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.