Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Kelvin Brent - Tandem - financialactiongroupch@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Kelvin Brent - Tandem - financialactiongroupch@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:55 pm

Form received:

Submitted On: 2021-10-10 14:57:53

What name did the scammer use?: Kelvin Brent
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Tandem
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: financialactiongroupch@gmail.com

Briefly explain what happened during the scam. :
He lives in USA, He is Spanish, we met from Tandem. he makes me believe that he is serious to be my friend, so I agree to talk on wechat.
we were very happy while chatting, my feeling of him is different, he was always trying to make me believe the distance won't be the issue between us, cuz he can come here to work and do some investment. He make me think it's possible.
I accept to be his girlfriend after 7 days, it's very fast.

There's a few cases I can't reach him:
1. he involved in issues(one of his workers died in front of him, so he go to police station to make notes )
2. he forgot his phone in office
During that he was on a trip to Turkey for work.

All the issues come from this journey:
1. when he arrived, he called me said he is in trouble. because he brought too much cash (170 thousands dollars), he said he didn't know the rules of my country. he was in panic, said he would be in jail, he needed money to clear the crime of money laundering, I asked him to contact his families or friends, he said he didn't want to let families know, and he doesn't have many friends, he friends won't transfer money from online, because he lost money because internet..., and they only charge for RMB. he only have me. finally, I gave him the money. then he was sent to hotel to be quarantined 2 weeks. during this time, he said the Chinese government ask him to get all he belongs after quarantine, so he can't pay hotel bills, even I doubt him, I also call government, but he said I shouldn't listen to government. I paid the hotel bills for him.
after quarantine, he said the government won't give his belongs( money, visa, his work papers...) to him because he hasn't clear the crime of money laundering. need to pay a huge amount of money. he tried to borrow money from loan sharks, but he still needed my help. I was hesitating if I should do this again, but he suddenly tell me he have to go back to USA, because we didn't collect all money in time. I felt I would lose him, I tried so hard to borrow money for him at that night, but he said they have prepared to make him home, no choice. I booked a ticket to XXXXX, before I arrived XXXXX, he said he will see me, but once I arrived, he said he can't, because they are put gun on his head, it's for my safety. finally I didn't see him in XXXXX, even I stay whole day in boarding entrance, I didn't see him, he said he was hidden by them... we didn't see each other.

After he go home, he sold bitcoin but didn't pay the government, but pay the workers, but if he pay the government he can get all his money back, he explained because the workers need money... I asked him make targets like to collect 1000 dollars a week, but until now he didn't collect any money to pay government. I paid again and again. because first they said only xx Dollars, after I paid, they said we still have to pay another amount, they made mistakes, after I paid the last payment they said before, there's another last payment, it's huge.

I doubt him many times, I found some evidences, but he just ask me to trust him, he won't try to prove himself, but only tell me he love me. no matter how I beg him to tell me truth, he said he can never lie to me.
I know he might lie to me, but he need money, just give him what he need and want, cuz he needs help.

After weekends, or months he will tell me he hopes I can try, He is so helpless, he can't even feed himself. because of the issue, he can't loan money, he doesn't have friends, his families are in trouble too..., I said I can buy food for him, but he never give me right address to buy food, he said he can take care of himself.
these month, because of this issue, he always tell me that he is not healthy, need operation. because of healthy issue, he can't work either, all kind of issues ...

he gave me 4 phone numbers from different states, but only one works.
I also asked him to come here, I can take care of him, he can find a job too, but also he refused said because his visa is in XXXXX. he always tell me he need his work papers, they are very Important, he is engineer, without papers, he can't get contracts, he can't have jobs.

Did you send any money to the scammer? If so, how much?: yes

Bank accounts reported by the victim:

Agricultural Bank of China
622848145507735XXXX
X. L.

Account number: 622848063915581XXXX
Agricultural Bank of China
Account Name: Z. G.

ICBC.
622203400001110XXXX
L. F.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.