Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gracesuzy123@gmail.com - gracesuzy12@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

gracesuzy123@gmail.com - gracesuzy12@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:00 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim:

I reach your site because I found the same picture of “the money in case” there.
(...)
A woman named Grace Susan Juliet OKENWA has contacted me via FB in mid November 2021.
Then we change, according to her request, to hangouts for messaging.

We have also emails exchange via Gmail.
Grace Susan - gracesuzy123@gmail.com
GRACE Susan - gracesuzy12@gmail.com

Her identity is a sergeant of US Army stationed in Tadschi, Iraq for peace keeping mission.
But she told me that she was born in Seattle, Washington. (in FB was Washington D.C.)
The information of FB shows her relations with Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
After about one month, end December, I was required to pay her luggage to ship to me, which was brought from Iraq to a delivery company in London.
In the email the address of that company “SAFE LINE LOGISTICS SERVICES” is given as Lower Tuffley Ln, Gloucester GL2 5DP. United Kingdom. (not London)
Further more, the legal notice in its web site does not have telephone number neither address.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gracesuzy123@gmail.com - gracesuzy12@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:06 pm

Stolen pictures used:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:06 pm

Pictures of the fake parcel:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:10 pm

Sent: Friday, 24 December 2021

Hi Good morning my darling how are you doing today  I guess you must be sleeping by now I've missed
you so much darling. I hurriedly wrote this message to you now because I’m  going to the medical unit
and after that I will go and rest.
Darling I  really want you to help me Thank God for his guidance and protections over our last mission.
My unit, led by my captain in charge went on a mission about some days ago to rescue a town/city and
also fight hoodlums and also capture the second in command of the Talibans in Eastern Iraq. it was
there i sustained a little injury on my leg which i'll send you the image very soon.  God really protected
me and I escaped death and also my unit came back with victory, though I got a minor injury, we lost 2
of our soldiers and some were injured too.  After the successful rescue mission, the people of the town
and the government were very happy and they compensated us with a little gold and good currency.
Since it was a sign of appreciation, my superiors have no right over it. so the token was shared among
me and my unit and i got a cash of $820,000 USD and the military has also agreed to promote our rank
but right now.  I'm not really interested in that. so darling , since i cannot utilise it here and I also have
no family to share the good news with, i want to ship it down to you  through a delivery company and its
gonna be in a luggage box which I've already asked one of the Red Cross woman who came to minister
treatment to us to help me deposit my luggage to a delivery company in London so that it'll be delivered
to you. Darling , I'm doing this because I really have come to trust you so much and love you like no one
else, and because I really believe in our relationship. The Red Cross woman had agreed to help me
deposit the luggage to the security company while returning back to London.
She doesn't know the content of the luggage because I only want it to be confidential between you and
me, So I only told her that it is my personal belongings. I have locked it and I have the security key
number which I will give to only you once the luggage is delivered to you.

My darling , please I will like you to send me your full details below.

Your full name...............................
Address........................................
Phone Number.............................

It will enable her to deposit the luggage as personal luggage because it has a military tag on it and I will
tell you how you will contact the delivery company to deliver to you in your Address. 
Darling  I have missed you so much through this mission and, I want you to know that I have served my
country and forsake my happiness, right now I want to resign and come out from this dangerous country
so that i will be close to you and also live a free and good life.
Darling, once she deposits it, I will inform you to contact the company to deliver it to you and once the
luggage gets to you I will quit and start coming over immediately because i want to start a new life over
there now and i`m very serious about this. I believe you already know how I've been expecting this day
to be with you and honestly this is the best chance. 
Please note that I have the security lock number to open the box, I will only give it to you as soon as the
luggage gets to you, Honey please you need to keep this to yourself and once the luggage gets to you i
will resign immediately.... have a great day ahead

(The image with the injury not posted)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

safelinelogisticsservice@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:14 pm

The fake courier used in scam claims to be Safe Line Logistics.

From the fake courier website:

After 15 years of gaining experience in international freight forwarding and logistics as well as in various management positions, Safe Line Logistics provide quality and customer service in an independent and autonomous environment.
Therefore, on 31st July 1998, a company came into being, whose first priorities are customer service and highest possible professionality without compromise. TOTAL FREIGHT MANAGEMENT – a self-confident name, which stands for maximum customer orientation, effort, flexibility and individuality.
Safe Line Logistics has a modern freight forwarding and logistics infrastructure at Heathrow airport, which guarantees the efficient handling of all services on offer.

Contact details:

Head Office
Lower Tuffley Ln, Gloucester GL2 5DP
UK
safelinelogisticsservice@gmail.com
contact@safelinelogisticsservice.com

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=154458

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: safelinelogisticsservice.com
Updated Date: 2021-08-16
Creation Date: 2021-08-16
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-08-16
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf

This is what the fake courier website looks like:

main.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:29 pm

Bank accounts used in scam:

BSB Number: 733009
Account number: 63xxxx
Account name: Gloria F.
Bank address: 227 Collins street Melbourne Vic,3000
Bank name: Westpac

Bank: Metro Bank 
Beneficiary:  FARUZ  T C. 
Account number: 4294xxxx
Sort code: 23-05-80
IBAN: GB81MYMB2305804294xxxx
Bic: MYMBGB2LXXX
BANK ADDRESS: 85 to 88 High St, Birmingham B4 7TE.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.