Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Anna Sandford - Line App

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Anna Sandford - Line App

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:34 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim:

Stolen images used:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3209
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Anna Sandford - Line App

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:45 pm

From Screenshots:

Honey my luggage is coming to you with a military badge and no one can stop my luggage.

All you have to do is to contact the security company and discuss with them

And you only need to receive the luggage and keep it safe.

There is a military badge on top of my luggage and no one can stop it.

Honey you know I can't access my bank here.

Honey you only need to help me pay. contact the security company first and know how much is their shipping fee.

My luggage contains my documents

Here's how to contact the company through your contacts. e-mail address
Contact Kelvin Smith directly
Location: 172 Cannon Workshops, 5 Dr. Cannon, London E144AS, UK

Email: info@capitalcourierlimited.com

Phone number: +447798245361

Website https:/ /www.capitalcourierlimited.com

Contact them and let them know you have a luggage box in their company as your name

Please let me know when you Contact the security company.

Honey you are not going to make mistake this time

Did you need model message to the security company.

The money in my luggage is $2.3 million

And this money will provide many good comfort for us.

No I am not crazy.

We took the money from the war front and our commander share it to us.

And here in the camp we are not allowed to keep cash.so that is why I want this money got be save with you over there. please help me save guard this money.

What are you doing now?

Have you contacted the security company

Honey send them a mail so they will reply to you mail immediately.

Honey what are you saying

This is a security company.are you going to help me?

I really need my luggage to arrive in your address at any time'so I will resign and start coming to you.

What did you want me to do?

How did you want me to prove myself

Yeah.i have my own ID card

Do you need another proof

Alright honey. All you have to do now is to contact the security company and let them know that you have a trunk box deposited in their company by your name.

I am Mr. ----- I am contacting you with regards to my luggage deposited in your company. Please, kindly reconfirm to me, if this luggage was really deposited in your company. Sir, I will be very happy if my application will be noted and granted. I hope to hear from you soonest.
Thanks,

I hope you understand the mail from the security company?

Honey all you have to do now is to send your details to the security company so that the luggage will come directly to your address.

Yes, send it to the security company

Alright honey let wait for the reply from the security company

Also track your luggage to know the exact direction of the luggage. and proceed with the payment tomorrow.

I hope you understand me.once the luggage arrive to your address,' will send your the code so that you can take your money from the box

And I promise to give you 20%

How please,what is wrong

Honey how much did you have to pay?

Yeah.

How much did you have now?

Oh my God

Are you here for joke?

I really mean this and now you want me to loss my luggage.

Why did you want to block me now my luggage is no more with me here.and I don't have access to it again.

Honey please help me and pay to the security company once you receive the luggage take back your money from the box.

Honey you know I don't have access with them.

And I don't have money here with me.contact them and let them know the day you will pay and how much you will pay this time.

Honey i promise you.noting will happen to this out money,no one can stop our luggage.

Please honey,you know I don't have any other one to help me on this.you are the only hope I have now,and I know so many good comfort this money will provide for us.honey please help me pay for this money and keep it save

I promise you noting will happen to this luggage,if anything happen hold me response for this case.

Once my luggage arrive to you in your address, I will resign and start coming Immediately.

Honey you lied

You have more than it.
You are think that you will also loss.

But honey believe me,l trust you that is why I send my ID card to you ,so that you can trust me

All you only need to do is to contact the security company and them for their account information for payment.

No honey,it is not. I proof my self by sending my ID card to you.

And you lie,you did not send your address to me.

And you refuse to pay,1 don't love you anymore.i want to invest together with you and make hug money and you refuse,I know so many good comfort this money will provide for us

I made it clear for you,if I can be able to pay I would have pay by my self.but it a risk for me to go to the bank alone, because of talibian can attack us when unplanned,that is why we are always only.

Did you understand me?

Honey ask the security company to give you account information for payment.

Did you need a model message??

Honey the security company will give you account information for payment once you Contact them

Regarding the payment of $2,350 kindly send me the account number for payment, I will transfer money immediately I receive the account number.

Send this to the security company.

No honey,you have to forget that one.let face my own now. Once you receive my own luggage,you can pay immediately to release the other other luggage as well

Honey,since this my own luggage shipping fee is not high,just help me and pay,don't think it to much,once my own luggage arrive to your address,then take money from my own and finish the other payment.

Honey did you understand?

All you have to do is to keep it secret and surprised the other party by paying to his own security company. Don't let him know about this our conversation.because she/he might try to spy honey think about what I just say now

Honey I hope you know,that if you pay again,they just still request money from you again.you really need to check it.

They will like to take all your money which you can't afford any money again to survive.i hope you know international romance scam is just going around this time

Just know the people you trust.i am not fusing you anymore to help me.but if you want them to take you money and rule you.just know your self now.

That is why I told you to use the little money you have now to receive my luggage.and I also give you a proof of my ID card,and I also promise to give you percentage from my money.

This money will provide a goog comfort for us if you want the dream to come through.cause I always dream to invest in real estate in restaurants business in XXXXX, so that is why I always want you to be beside me

If you can trust me and help me pay for this.i will tell you all secret about this fake people.

Just trust me and pay for me.i will let you know all the things they have been doing that is fake.

Thanks.juat trust me. I promise I won't lie for you.i will make you happy

Alright honey.are you going to the bank in the morning to pay.contact the security company and ask them for their account information for payment.

Please if you are confused.ask me questions I will help you.

I promise to give you the best and the honest

My real name is Juliet Anna Sandford.

they didn't call me Juliet in the camp, so it was just the name my friend called me in the camp, and I love that name, but Sandford has my parents I used the name that called me when I was young, and I really love it.

Life here was not fair to us either. You cannot make phone calls or take pictures because the Taliban rebels operate to detonate the bomb and you are not allowed to use mobile phones or other calling devices here. For security reasons, SIGNAL ROOM COMPUTERS does not use phone, Skype or video calls.

But if you need it, I'll send you a photo. Or send me 100 photos that you really need.

To prevent the TALIBAN directory detective agency from accessing her CAMP network, all force Mela and her WEBCAM are disabled. I'm sorry, but I can't talk on the phone until I leave here. I'm glad to hear your sweet voice. Please understand. Save my work and position by not calling me whenever we are chatting until I get here.

Honey that is where the company is located. I was very sad when the red cross woman told me she moved it in a security company in london.but all the same when the luggage arrive I will start coming to meet you immediately.

I am always praying.

What are you doing now?

honey please always track the luggage to know if our luggage is safe please.

The security company say that the luggage will arrive to you in 72 hours.that mean 3days

That is not a problem.as far the manager is my friend,this is gonna work out easily once we pay for the shipping fee. All you need to do is to receive the luggage and keep it save

Thank you.please don't accept any request from them.

The Taliban Terrorists in Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen,and other places, hack our computer to collect information to track us down here and so if anyone send you request using military photo, don't accept him....Hope you understand?

Please keep every of our conversation secret.i am telling you all this because I really love you

All you have to do is to keep me updated with any military conversation when ever you see any message from unknown military agent.

Just keep blocking them.once I come I will take a picture with you so that they will know you are married to a military woman.

I use the small opportunity I have to talk with you now.

Please let me know when you are ready to go to bed

Okay honey

Alright honey
Good night
Sweet dreams

Okay honey Sweet dreams my love Try to dream of me Sweet dreams I love you

Hello honey

How are you doing today? I hope you are better now,how is your health

Am so happy that your are felling better now.

Am even dancing, am so happy.i have be thinking about you on my post today,the work today is so stressful.

Are you at work now,honey what are you doing?

Okay honey I don't us to fail them on that day we promise them. I want to start coming to meet you immediately, I am not having peace of mind here.

I really need to stay and rest there.i don't want anybody to disturb me anymore,the taliban has become something else this time. Our president deployed so many soldiers to come and help us here in afghanistan,since then the talibian has become strong than they are.

Life of people are in our hands here. I can't keep saving and loss my life.

Alright honey.

Thank you so much.

What are you doing now?

Honey am so worried. The only thing that has been bordering me now is my child and you,the reason why am still here is for this luggage to arrive to your address on the nest three days after payment,' will apply for my leave and start coming to your address immediately. Honey am so worried.

Have you completed the money so it will be available for the payment on 20/8/2021 to the security company. If the money is available now all you have to do now is to contact the security company and ask them to give you their japanese agent Laccount information for the payment.

Good night honey. Sweet dreams

Thank you for understanding me.

Am so worried that I can't help this time,honey how much do you tell the security that you can provide for this situation?

But they have said it already that we should get small money,so that they can go ahead to apologize with the manager, so honey let do our best.

We have already getting to the last minute to achieve this goal,it only to complete this request now and alchieve our goal. Honey please do your best this time.

How much do you want to tell the security company that you can provide this time so that they can help us?

Honey we need to talk to them fast so that they will concentrate on our request.

Have you Contact them yet.

Honey you need to think of this,the luggage is already in your home land now,so it won't get hard to get to you.once the luggage get to you,you can take money and fill up all your outstanding debit.

Honey just calm down and understand this side.

They said kindly try your best,they will support you.

Honey remember the security company has become a very good friend to us.honey I will be uncomfortable if we end this issue like this, Remember the security company will loss all their money. You will also loss And,l ,will loss

But remember the security company can come to your house for you to repay them the promise balance they helped us with. So honey,the only issue now is to calm down and think.

Okay I will apologize for you on my behalf.

He told me never to ask for mercy. Honey what is wrong?

What is that honey?

Tell me so I can know what to ask for help again.

Did you say any wrong word to him?

Oh my God. You called me and kelvin smith frauds.

How did you think that he will forgive you even if I forgive you?

so can do, don't worry, I will to do it

Ok dear take good care of yourself

I said me whenever you are back from work I'll be happy

I love you so much take care

Yes honey it's very dangerous to a through a bomb here

But God's grace is always sufficient to us

I want to ask you

Where will you love to spend our honeymoon

You made me laugh You are so funny

But I think we are going for honeymoon right?

Honey,from the day you told me all about you,l fell the pains,but I think twice from my mind,and my mind told me to be with you and help you financially,once I come to meet you in japan,that is not an issue,) will make you understand my language,we are you to learn each other skills,and I need you to understand that,all you pains are going to end soon, because once the money arrive to you,we will settle down and become what we have been praying for.i really want you to understand that,it hard for me to get In love,since I have made up my mind to end anything about relationships,but the time you came into my life,it is like a God,l fell joy and joy.honey don't stress your self.i will be that good woman to you,and promise to love you forever

Am so happy the security company has finally arrived to our tough to help us,this is what I have been praying for everyday.honey thank you for handling this maturely.

I really love you

Please let me know when you are ready to go to bed

Okay honey Sweet dreams my love Try to dream of me Sweet dreams I love you

How are you doing today??

Alright honey.

Contact me when you are done.

I wanna say good night.it night here,I want to have good sleep today.let talk in the morning.

Honey I hope you understand?

Can you tell me good night so I can sleep.and sing for me.

Honey I want you to tell them to give you their agent account information for payment,so that it will not be hard for you to pay.

Alright honey.

I love you so much

Hello sir Am sorry to disturb you please. I would like to pay in your agent account from japan.so it will easy for you to receive your money on the 20/8/2021
I will appreciate your understanding.

Honey I hope you know, that if you pay again, they just still request money from you again. you really need to check it.

They will like to take all your money which you can't afford any money again to survive.i hope you know international romance scam is just going around this time
Just know the people you trust.i am not fusing you anymore to help me.but if you want them to take you money and rule you.just know your self now.

That is why I told you to use the little money you have now to receive my luggage.and I also give you a proof of my ID card,and I also promise to give you percentage from my money.

This money will provide a goog comfort for us if you want the dream to come through.cause I always dream to invest in real estate in restaurants business in japan,so that is why I always want you to be beside me

But you can pay the money you have now and ask the security to help you move the luggage,once the money arrive,you can take money inside it and finish the payment.

And this company is a very good company.they have low price more then every company in london.

Why are you always lieing to me.

If you really want me to support you in all you do,once you help me and pay that $2,350 to the security company.i promise to give you 20% from my money and help you in all kind of investment.

And I will resign and start coming to your address immediately.

Phone number: +447798245361
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Vodafone Uk Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@capitalcourierlimited.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:55 pm

Date: 2021 year 8 month 9 day
Subject: RE: CAPITAL COURIER LIMITED
To:

Notification: Delivering/Consignment

Deposit Delivery Information Details: From London (UK) to your country

This is to inform you that we have received a freight deposit in your
name to be delivered to your address, we are writing to you requesting
you to reconfirm your details to ensure we do not carry out delivery to
a wrong address.

You are hereby requested to confirm the following details, so that we
can
proceed with onward delivering clearance and protocols to be observed
before the commencement of the delivery.

we are in receipt of your Luggage . The company advise you to
provide to us.

1:THE RECEIVERS FULL NAME........

2:RECONFIRM YOUR FULL ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT YOUR LUGGAGE TO BE
DELIVERED TO AND YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE....

After confirmation, we will update you about the airspace monitoring of
the
delivering to your address.

Once you confirm these details, we will inform you about the next step
and the final delivering procedures.

Yours in true service,
Mr,kelvin smith

To:

This is to inform you that we have receive your mail and your mail is
well understood, please Your phone number please for calling you once
your luggage get to your address.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:59 pm

To:

Consignee:

Security Protocol Observed
Date: monday, 9 August 2021
Ref:
Notification: Delivering / Consignment

Deposit Delivery Information Details: From London (UK) to XXXXX

Tel:

E-mail:
This is to inform you that we have received a freight deposit in your
name to be delivered to your address. We hereby certify you as the
original recipient of the one trunk box (Consignment)

In accordance to the delivering of the consignment to your nominated
postal address, please note that we need to secure Duty Clearance,
which will be in agreement with the US Government, British Government
and German Government, covering the whole world and Airport
Consignment Delivering safety Status. Your consignment to your country
must be in agreement with the order from the Branch Chief, Office of
Compliance Inspections, of XXXXX Customs and Examinations on
consignment / cargo deliveries

Note that it is very important that we secure the Clearance as soon as
possible, so that we can deliver the consignment direct to you without
delay. It is a must and mandatory by the Department of Homeland
Security (DHS) Under the Secretary of the National Protection and
Programs Directorate.

Once we have the delivery clearance, the United States (ICE), formerly
the (USCS),
together with the British H & M Revenue Service will NOT STOP the
delivering or question the delivering.

Note that the delivering cost and the amount for the clearance is as
below.

I) Air way bill and delivery fees: $ 800 USD

2) Duty Clearance $ 950 USD

3) Delivery tag and bill of landing in-line with the Office of
Compliance Inspections, XXXXX law, Customs and Examinations on
consignment / cargo deliveries $ 600 USD

Total: $ 2,350 USD

Here our tracking website which you can track your luggage with your
tracking number. XXXXX

Web: https:/ /www.intltransmariscourierexpress.com

Tracking number: XXXXX

WRITE BACK TO US FOR MEANS OF PAYMENT

Once we secure it, we will attach it to the consignment for
successfully delivering, and send other original documents to your
address through DHL.
we will deliver your luggage to your designated address
within 72 working hours with any delay.

Thank you for choosing our service. We are here to give you the best
service.

Yours truly in service
Mr. Kelvin Smith

Date: 2021 Year 8 Month 19
To:

Hello

This is to inform you that we have been a good friend to you till
date: we are here to remind you that the promised day from you is
tomorrow being 20 \ 8 \ 2021.

we assure you the best service, kindly reconfirm to us if you should pay
into our USA agent account
, it will be easy for us to receive this money through him.

we are waiting for your reply so we will go ahead to give you account
for payment.

tracking number.

Web: https:/ /www.intltransmariscourierexpress.com

Tracking number:

Best regard
Kelvin Smith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:02 pm

Date: 2021 year 8 month 19 day
To:

Greetings from Capital courier limited.

You are going to make the payment through our agent in XXXXX

Below is the bank account number for payment.

Bank Name: Japan Post Bank
Branch number: 218
Savings account
Account number: 491XXXX
Account name: S. K.
Ordinary deposit
Swift code: JPPSJPJ1

You can make any internet transfer such as mobile phone transfer, ATM
machine transfer only, All amount in USD.

Converting 2,350 United States Dollar

After the payment you should forward us the payment receipt for record
purpose.

Yours truly in service
Best Regards,
Mr, Kelvin smith
Foreign operation Director

Date: 2021 year 8 month 20 day
To:

Hello trusted partner
Please reconfirm to us before you proceed with the payment, we will let
you know when to pay.
Best Regard
Kelvin Smith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:05 pm

To:

Bank name: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC)
Branch name: Nagoya station square branch
store number: 402
Ordinary account
Account number: 793XXXX
Account name: K. S.

machine transfer only, All amount in USD.

Converting 2,350 United States Dollar

purpose.

Yours truly in service
Best Regards,
Mr, Kelvin smith

To:

Dear sir

I am so sorry for my late response, Sir I 'm here to let you know that
our agent has confirmed your payment and we will get back to
you once your luggage is ready to be be delivered. Thanks for choosing
our services.

Mr. Kelvin Smith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:08 pm

To:

Hello
Consignee:

This is to inform your that your luggage is now on transit to your
country XXXXX.

We assure you our best service, we will get back to you once your
luggage get to XXXXX in nest 48hours.

tracking number. XXXXX

https:/ /www.capitalcourierlimited.com

Best regard
Kelvin smith

Date: 2021 year 8 month 21 day
Subject: Re: CAPITAL COURIER LIMITED
To:

Consignee:

Compliant security protocol

Date: August 21, 2021
Time:
Reference:

Target:

About consignment delivery. It was put on hold in Thailand during the
final final process (scanning of consignment), and the contents of the
trunk box turned out to be enormous (US $ to be exact). Sir, do you know
that the contents of your luggage are money? It is our job to deliver
without delay, so please let us know before you move. Last month we
moved more than 5 consignments like you to XXXXX, USA, Taiwan, Vietnam,
Malaysia, XXXXX, South Korea and Australia.

We also contacted the Thai authorities through our Thai agency and gave
them 10 business days to provide the following certificates so as not to
violate the financial rules. We have identified the data requirements
(FUND) for successful delivery of cargo. These required documents /
certificates must be issued before delivery can proceed to your country.

1) Clean up the Bill of Records certificate. It guarantees the delivery
of your cargo (funds) to your address without violating financial rules
and also provides your source of funds.

2) Uninspected Yellow Tag Certificate: Grants diplomatic immunity to the
delivery of cargo and grants cargo (funds) to prevent further inspection
at international airports in Thailand and South Korea. Once the
certificate is obtained, customs officers or authorities do not have the
right to further inspect or scan the cargo.

3) Counterterrorism Certificate: Due to the September 11, 2001 terrorist
attacks on the United States, it is very important that funds in excess
of $ 1 million must be certified without terrorist-related funds. This
anti-terrorist certificate proves that this fund has no
terrorist-related funds.

All of these certifications are issued by Security Secretary-General
Jane Holl Lute, in collaboration with the US Department of Homeland
Security's financial regulations.

Also note that these requirements and approvals are mandated by the
European Union and the IMF on the issue of financial crime. The Clean
Bill of Consignment (FUND) Records Certificate is subject to very strict
regulations in line with the terms and conditions of the American
Federal Depositors Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Centro De Estudios
Monetarios Lationamericanos (CEMLA), and Executive Meeting of East. It
will be issued at. Central Bank of Asia Pacific (EMEAP), Central Bank of
South Asia, New Zealand and Australia (SEANZA), Arab Currency Fund
(AMF), Council of Gulf Authority (GCC), Southern African Development
Community (SADC) and Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
)).

Please also note that these grants meet the requirements of the 24
Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Member States, the Asia-Pacific
Leaders Regulation (APL) on Transfer of Funds. We will also inform you
about this point. Delivery of consignment goods (FUND) complies with
Basel II rules and regulations of the 1980 U.S. Financial Constitution,
Banking Act, Deregulation and Currency Control Act of Deposit Handling
Institutions (PL 96-221, 94STAT.132). .. I am satisfied. A secondary law
issued by the UK Government's Banking Regulatory Authority (BRSA).

However, please note that the Clean Bill of Records Certificate-based
Fund (FUND) agrees to the International Money Laundering Prevention and
Financial Anti-Terrorism Act * (PL 107-56) of 2001. After true
confirmation, it will be delivered to your address with proper security
through a FUND professional diplomat (financial guru).

When these requirements are met, the FUND will be released.
Must be delivered to your address

(1) There is no problem from the government

(2) There is no problem from financial institutions.

(3) Without violating or violating financial laws, rules and regulations

(4) No other requirements from government agencies
Internal / external

(5) The true source and source of the consignment product has also been
established. In this regard, you do not have to step into the police
station to secure the source and source of the funds. Rather, our office
makes all the clearance you need from here.

Here is our tracking website where you can track you and your luggage
Tracking number XXXXXXXX

Track to find out the location of your luggage truck with your new
tracking code.

Yours with true service.

Thank you very much.
Kelvin Smith
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:12 pm

Date: 2021 Year 8 Month 21st
To:

Security Protocol Observed

Notification: Delivering / Consignment,

Dear sir,

In simplicity, I wish to inform you of the cost of getting these
required certificates, which will authorize your consignment (FUNDS)
delivery to you without any hitch.

The cost is as below;

Issuance of the Clean Bill of Records certificate = $ 5,200USD
Non inspection certificate = $ 4,600 USD
Anti-terrorist certificate = $ 3,700 USD
Total: 13,500 USD

we have sign to help you, cause you send an interest money to our agent
account.not every one can do that, and we have recomended you as a good
customer to us, our management have suggest to help you with the $ 7,500
Then your balance will be $ 6,000
note that this certificate has a nominated date.
kindly reconfirm to us if you will be paying little by little to help
you.
we will appreciate your understanding.

Like i mentioned in my last mail to you, immediately these requirements
are completed, your consignment (FUND) will be delivered to your
address;

(1) Without any problem from your Government.

(2) Without any problem from any financial institution.

(3) Without breaking or breaching any financial law, rules or
regulations.

(4) Without any form of other requirements from any governmental body

internally / externally.
(5) You will have the fundamental right over your consignment (FUNDS)
delivery and deposit and withdraw from your bank account without any
problem and as well transfer out without any problem or question upon
compliance to this financial statutory obligations.

(6) Your true source and origin of the consignment will also be
established, in this regards, you DO NOT need to walk into any Law
Enforcement Agency to secure the source and origin of the funds.
When all these conditions have been met, i guarantee you irrevocably and
unconditionally that your consignment (FUNDS) must be delivered and
confirmed to you within 6 hours upon confirmation and procurement of
these mandated requirements.

Please note that we have just Ten (10) working days left to comply with
the Thailand authorities, and we urge you to act accordingly.

Here is our tracking website where you can track you and your luggage
Tracking number XXXXX

Track to find out the location of your luggage truck with your new
tracking code.

WRITE BACK TO US FOR METHOD OF PAYMENT

I await your swift response.

Best Regards
Mr. kelvin smith
Head of Operations

Date: 2021 year 8 month 23 day
To:

please let us know when you will make the payment.
if you let me know the date i will send you our agent account
immediately as usual, please dont transfer to that account that you made
the last transaction.

Are you going to pay today?

we assure you best service.
Best Regard
kelvin smith.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:16 pm

Date: 2021 year 8 month 27 day
To:

Bank name: Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC)
Branch name: Kisarazu branch
Store number: 074
Account number: Normal 465XXXX
Account Name:H. H.
Savings account

machine transfer only, All amount in USD,we appriciate your
mobile transfer the last time.

Converting 2,000 United States Dollar

purpose.

Yours truly in service
Best Regards,
Mr, Kelvin smith

Date: 2021 year 8 month 27 day
To:

hello sir
your payment has not reflect into our agent account, please can you
shown us full details of the payment.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:20 pm

Date: 2021 year 8 month 30 day
To:

you have keep us worried since 28\08\2021

we wish to inform you that the assure date of custom certificate is
only two days from the thailand custom.
we will appreciate your understanding this time, since we have wait and
there is no credit of 2,300 USD ,we promise to pay you back if we get to
your address and you show us the assure transfer details, we have
already take you as best of our customer.

we will appreciate you if you repay the $2,000 to us so that we can
provide the necessary certificate as soon as possible.as will give you
the assurance that once we get to your address and you show us the
necessary account transfer history we will appreciate your understanding
and pay you back.
contact us as soon as possible for the payment so that we can work
towards it.

BEST REGARD
kelvin smith.

Date: 2021 Year 9 Month 1st
To:

Attention:

Sir,,

("Information reaching us by our financially guru diplomat , Please kindly reconfirm and get back to us".)

I wish to inform you that I have arrived XXXXX for the final checking
and signing of the certificates of your consignment delivery to XXXXX
and was stopped by a team of experts attached to the Unit in-charge of
clarifications from the US-led Proliferation Security Initiative (PSI)
in line with 24 Asia-Pacific Economic Co-operation (APEC) member states,
Asia-Pacific leaders Regulations (APL) on Funds transfer. I was held
because of non provision of Three (3) new important certificates that is
mandatory in Asia territories, due to the problem of XXXXX and the UN
sanction to monitor all consignments, cargo's passing to/going through
the XXXXX, a voluntary program designed to prevent the trafficking of
material for weapons of mass destruction.

After much deliberation, quarrel and argument with the team that
withheld me, I was told to obtain the documents within 4 working days or
our consignment will be confiscated but I pleaded for at least 14 days
and I was given benefit of doubt because of my status as a diplomat.

These documents are:

Anti money laundry and Drug certificate: It confirms that a sum of money
is CLEAN and not the proceeds of crime, drug trafficking, sponsoring of
weapons of mass destruction by North Koreans or passing on money that
does not belong to you.

International tax clearance & Insurance bond certificate: Note that this
certificate is different from a country Tax certificate, International
tax certificate verifies that an entity has paid all its tax liabilities
at the time that the entity ceases to exist or is transferred to a new
owner and it will prove that your fund has a source of origin. A
clearance certificate is not required in all jurisdictions. This
certificate is issued by International Monetary Fund (IMF); Note that
this certificate will also certify you to pay 0.1% of a tax in your
country for fund above $1,000,000.00 (One million United States Dollars)
and the IMF will insured your fund too.

Currency declaration certificate: Any fund above one million dollars
that is entering into another country through courier or diplomatic
delivery must be declared with INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF), so
that they can issue you the certificate and with the certificate no
authority in your country will question you, even if you want to deposit
it in the bank.

These are the fees to be paid with immediate effect.

Anti money laundry & drug certificate is------ $10,000.00( ten thousand
United States dollars only)

International Tax clearance certificate: ------- $10,000.00( ten
thousand United States dollars only)

Currency declaration certificate: ---------------- $22,000.00 (Twenty
two thousand United State Dollars only)

Total: $42,000.00USD

Sir, right now your consignment has been kept in a secured custody and I
was mandated to comply within 7 working days, I was given 7 days because
I am a diplomat. I will like you to get back to me as soon as possible
so that we can get these certificates and proceed or you can procure it
on your own and send to me.

Your urgent reply is needed.

Regards
Mr.KELVIN SMITH
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.