Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chimachekwas@yahoo.com / chimaugorjichekwas@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

chimachekwas@yahoo.com / chimaugorjichekwas@gmail.com

Unread postby Wendy82 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:30 pm

Date: 27 Dec 2021, 06:08
Subject: To my Agu Cat Eagle Oracle Knife money.ugo agu image.Bora car-Highlander-Rang rover spot 2021 model.catholic saint elizabeth image my spiritual and alive wife, take my biology mother life and family and give me the money i demanded in demon club system, due to my biology mother is my financial problem ,i wish her quick dead 2021. i will give birth of two,my Daddy and Grandma.only.igbo ocha-freedom of worship world wide.i worship god that eat female and give money, due to i love money and need some much money urgent.

Dear Great Grand Hindu-Brotherhood python Federal god of money,nise day,as a Hindu-Brotherhood illuminati grand mamy ocean money member,i need quick python chief priest Queen grand mamy ocean godsinbad python rituals knife money 50 million cfa in west Africa by all means,in any bank money gram,and return my yearly money condition,10% cash and sheep to godsinbad python chief priest grand mamy ocean Hindu-brotherhood illuminati eagle gods club in west Africa and overseas and trade on China,uk,malaysia,australia,used footwears,clothes on bales,containers,and invest on buildings,due to,my Nigerian biology caring python chief priest Daddy Dr Chima ugorji & my sister,miss ijeoma chima,was Late by my biology mother and co religion.Therefore great federal tiger Hindu-Brotherhood illuminati godsinbad python chief priest grand mamy ocean money,take alive my biology mother and other females and remit me some rich money alive in west Africa.moreover based on what happen in Lome 2003 which lead a.k.a commission and jehovah witness and their heads into dead. Ocean great Grand mamy,Be fair to me both on money.I am a Nigerian single male and looking female ocean wife)

Bank money gram receiver details are below.

Receiver name.......Chima Ugorji Chekwas.
Receiver Country......Lome-Togo.
Question..... A trader.
Answer.....Yes.
Amount expecting....4,000 uk pounds on West Africa cfa,3 million.
mtcn..........
purpose of transfers.......Trade capital.

Demand by,
Mr,Chima Ugorji Chekwas.
Phone+22898505712.
private chimaugorjichekwas@gmail.com.
In god of money i trust,Thanks.

Phone: +22898505712
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)
Wendy82
Junior survivor

Re: chimachekwas@yahoo.com / chimaugorjichekwas@gmail.com

Unread postby Wendy82 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:31 pm

Date: 21 Dec 2021, 1:33
Subject: Urgent i need it.2021

Dear Great Hindu-Ogboni Federal god of money,nise day,as a Hindu-Ogboni Federal god member,i need my marrox oracle knife rituals briefcase money 180 million cfa in Lome-Togo ecobank money gram,to return 10% cash and sheep yearly in our Hindu-ogboni federal god club in west Africa in Lome and trade on China,uk,malaysia,australia,used footwears,clothes on bales,containers,and invest on buildings,due to,my Nigerian biology caring chief priest Daddy was Late,great Hindu-Ogboni federal chief priest knife god of money,take my biology mother and her jehovah witness family lives and give me some much money i demanded in your system and moreover a.k.a commission and jehovah witness and their head are dead.Chief priest-mamy,Be fair to me both on rich money.Thanks.

Demand by,
Mr,Chima Ugorji Chekwas.(exson).
Phone+22898505712.
private chimachekwas@yahoo.com.
Na chi aku na uba kam kwere,(I am a Nigerian single male and looking female wife).

For my easy confirmation in Lome ecobank,Chief-Mamy,use the money gram confirmation details i sent to you and send the cash and forward me,the real,sum 3 million cfa cash transfers slip at chimachekwas@yahoo.com.Am now on our Federal Hindu-ogboni federal god club.

Receiver name.......Mr,Chima Ugorji Chekwas
Receiver Country......Lome-Togo
Question..... A trader.
Answer.....yes
Amount expecting....4,000 uk pounds on West Africa cfa,3 million.
mtcn..........
purpose of transfers.......Member Tryer on trade.

Thanks.
Wendy82
Junior survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:56 pm

Moved to correct forum as I do not see any Romance angle on those.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wendy82 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:08 pm

I am a Nigerian single male and looking female ocean wife

Latest:

date: Dec 28, 2021, 14:25
subject: Re: I need it quickly,majesty.Hindus.

I mean can i see even small of image picture of yours,which will encourage me to send more of my image picture to you,please my beloved angel and my queen understand.Moreover do you about fair used clothes and footwears importation, that is the business trade that going on and booming in Lome-Togo rep,where am living now.we can join import after we understand each more and know each other more.for me am just very simple man,that like truth and justice.mamy have a nice evening and kiss from me......
Wendy82
Junior survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:56 pm

Moved back to Romance.

Sure is a weird one though.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wendy82 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:24 am

Do a search for Chima Godsrich or Chez Godsrich. There are many posts of emails from him. He seems to be a few eggs short of a dozen.
Wendy82
Junior survivor

Return to Romance scams.