Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elenadorgova@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

elenadorgova@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:27 pm

Guten Morgen!!!

Sie konnen nennen mich Elena! Ich bin sicher, dass Sie uberrascht sind, meinen E-Mail zu finden? Sei nicht erschrecken! Ich mochte besser kennenlernen, wenn Sie nicht gegen sind...
Ich bin auf der Suche nach Liebe, aufrichtige Liebe und zuverlassiger Partner! Konnte dieses Schicksal und das Universum mochte, dass wir zusammen sind??? Jetzt wir uns nicht kennen, aber ich mochte naher kennenlernen..
Ich bin bereits ein erwachsenes Madchen, aber ich denke, das Alter ist relativ, die Lebenseinstellung ist wichtig.... und der richtige Leben Satelliten.. Warum bist du noch einsam?!? Vielleicht haben Sie mich gesucht?
Was passiert, wenn nur das Schicksal? Ich mochte an das Schicksal glauben... Ich mochte hoffen,, dass Sie meinen Nachricht nicht missachten und bald Ihr Brief erhalten..
Senden Sie Ihre Antwort an meine Adresse: elenadorgova@gmail.com
Ich schicke Ihnen ein Photo und bitte Sie, mir auch ein Photographie zu schicken..
Einen schonen Tag noch! Elena

Good morning!!!

You can call me Elena! I am sure you will be surprised to find my email? Don't be scared! I would like to get to know better when you are not against ...
I am looking for love, sincere love and a reliable partner! Could this fate and the universe liked that we are together ??? We don't know each other now, but I would like to get to know each other better.
I am already an adult girl, but I think the age is relative, the attitude towards life is important .... and the right life satellites .. Why are you still lonely?!? Maybe you were looking for me?
What if only fate? I would like to believe in fate ... I would like to hope that you will not disregard my message and that you will soon receive your letter.
Send your answer to my address: elenadorgova@gmail.com
I will send you a photo and ask you to send me a photograph too ..
Have a nice day! Elena

Header:

Return-Path: <AlaniLaughe@mail.com>
Received: from [195.245.111.221] ([195.245.111.221]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-217b5208-6384-4de8-aefa-c7aafadcecb5-1637861998378@3c-app-mailcom-lxa10>
Subject: positive Kommunikation
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 18:39:58 +0100

Orig IP: 195.245.111.221 | Orig ISP: Clouvider Limited | City: London | Country: United Kingdom

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3197
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elenadorgova@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:30 pm

Guten Tag!!

Sie konnen nennen mich Elena. Ich bin sicher, dass du uberrascht sind, meinen Nachricht zu finden? Sei nicht wundern!!! Ich will einfach nur besser kennenlernen, wenn Sie nicht gegen sind.
Ich bin auf der Suche nach Liebe, aufrichtige Liebe und einen wurdigen Leben Satelliten. Konnte dieses Fate und das Universum uns zusammenbringen??? Wahrend wir einander nicht kennen, aber ich mochte naher kennenlernen.
Ich bin schon ein reifes Madchen, aber ich denke, das Alter ist relativ, die Lebenseinstellung ist wichtig.... und ein guter Mann. Warum bist du noch allein??? Vielleicht hast du auf mich gesucht???
Was passiert, wenn nur dies unser Schicksal?? Ich will an das Schicksal glauben. Ich glaube, dass Sie meinen E-mail nicht ohne Aufmerksamkeit lassen und bald Ihr Antwortschreiben erhalten..
Schreiben Sie mir an meine E-Mail-Adresse: elenadorgova@gmail.com
Ich werde schicken Ihnen mein Photographie und bitte Sie, mir auch ein Bild zu senden..
Einen schonen Tag noch! Elena

Good day!!

You can call me Elena. I am sure you will be surprised to find my message? Don't be surprised !!! I just want to get to know you better when you are not against.
I am looking for love, sincere love and a dignified life satellite. Could this fate and the universe bring us together ??? While we don't know each other, but I would like to get to know each other better.
I am already a mature girl, but I think age is relative, the attitude towards life is important ... and a good man. Why are you still alone ??? Maybe you were looking for me ???
What if only this is our fate ??? I want to believe in fate. I believe that you will not leave my e-mail unattended and that you will soon receive your reply letter ..
Write to me at my email address: elenadorgova@gmail.com
I will send you my photograph and ask you to send me a picture too ..
Have a nice day! Elena

Header:

Return-Path: <VirgDaniel@mail.com>
Received: from [45.129.198.240] ([45.129.198.240]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa14.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-8f85388b-4489-4632-b98a-ecddd370980f-1637923073500@3c-app-mailcom-lxa14>
Subject: virtuelle Kommunikation
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 11:37:53 +0100

Orig IP: 45.129.198.240 | Orig ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel | City: n/a | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elenadorgova@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:32 pm

Guten Tag!!!

Freunde nennen mich normalerweise Elena.. Bist Sie uberrascht sind, diesen E-Mail zu sehen? Bitte nicht uberrascht!! Ich will einfach treffen, wenn Sie nicht ausmacht.
Ich bin auf der Suche nach Liebe, gegenseitige Liebe und einen wurdigen Partner... Konnte dieses Schicksal und das Universum mochte, dass wir zusammen sind?!? Wahrend wir uns nicht kennen, aber ich mochte kennenlernen!
Ich bin kein junges Madchen, aber ich denke, das Alter ist relativ, die Zustand des Geistes wichtig.... und der richtige Mann. Warum bist du immer noch einsam?? Vielleicht hast du auf mich gesucht??
Vielleicht ist das nur das Schicksal? Ich bin bereit, wirklich an das Schicksal vertrauen. Ich hoffe, dass Sie meinen Brief nicht missachten und bald Ihr Antwortschreiben erhalten!
Ich warte auf Ihren Brief an meine E-Mail: elenadorgova@gmail.com
Ich werde schicken Ihnen ein Fotografie und bitte Sie, mir auch ein Photographie zu senden...
Mit freundlichen Gru?en!!! Elena

Good day!!!

Friends usually call me Elena .. Are you surprised to see this email? Please don't be surprised !! I just want to meet you when you don't mind.
I am looking for love, mutual love and a worthy partner ... Could this fate and the universe liked that we are together?!? While we do not know each other, but I would like to get to know!
I'm not a young girl, but I think age is relative, the state of mind is important ... and the right man. Why are you still lonely Maybe you were looking for me?
Maybe that's just fate? I am ready to really trust in fate. I hope that you will not disregard my letter and that you will receive your reply soon!
I am waiting for your letter to my email: elenadorgova@gmail.com
I will send you a photograph and ask you to send me a photograph too ...
Kind regards!!! Elena

Header:

Return-Path: <LanelStrou@mail.com>
Received: from [81.16.140.248] ([81.16.140.248]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa12.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-3df673a4-c754-4211-8b35-f3a70c43421a-1638012981555@3c-app-mailcom-lxa12>
Subject: ich kann DEIN Freund sein
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 12:36:21 +0100

Orig IP: 81.16.140.248 | Orig ISP: Clouvider Limited | City: London | Country: United Kingdom

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.