Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Ksushaevnna@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Ksushaevnna@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:56 am

Good day, I hope that now you are glad that today I have written to you? How are you?
I hope that at you will have a possibility to answer me?.
I could not understand, in what the country you live?
I'm fine and now I am glad to write you the letter. I have got yours E-mail from the Internet site so just a chance to write you few words.
My picture Were pleasant to you? My nationality Russian.
I hope that there is no problem? But I madly like to me of sight of other countries.
Also I want to find the love. It does not frighten you??? You can ask me about all. What you interests? I will be very glad if we continue to our acquaintance. The distance will not be a barrier? For me there are no problems...
Answer me to this address: Ksushaevnna@gmail.com
I will wait for your mutual letter.
Kiss.
Your Ksuscha

Header:

Return-Path: <ElizebeOsorn@mail.com>
Received: from [45.132.207.33] ([45.132.207.33]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-5a4811ec-f446-487b-9a9e-97b50895d2da-1637178264664@3c-app-mailcom-lxa09>
Subject: waiting for your letter
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 20:44:24 +0100

Orig IP: 45.132.207.33 | Orig ISP: Contabo Gmbh | City: Berlin | Country: Germany

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3194
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.