Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

olgaudmur11@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

olgaudmur11@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:39 pm

Hey! It is likely caught you by surprise, but I please to read my e-mail. Take a read on my e-mail, please. Do you cognize why I messaged the e-mail to u? It would be wonderful to get to know u for meaningful relations. I am Olga. My age is 37 and I live in Russian Federation. I'm not married now. I wanta man who takes an interest in creating a family. Dirty relations, sex, debaucheryldepravity and sharinglsendingldroppinglsending off intimate photos – I'M NOT LOOKING FOR!!! Do not message me if you want it! I'm not looking for a very juvenile partner and very impecunious man. There is no sense in texting me in this case! I’d get interested to learn something about u! Please,tell me your name. What country do you live in? I’m 37 years old, and u? I want to be loved and respected by my future marital partner. His heart should be opened to myself. I believe I wasn’t mistaken when I wrote to you? I'm waiting for your letter. Olga.

Header:

Return-Path: <hikkikara@hanmail.net>
Received: from [194.50.15.252] (HELO Alessandra.Graeme) (194.50.15.252) by
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 11:55:42 -0300
Reply-To: olgaudmur11@gmail.com
To: bobbygideons@gmail.com
Message-ID: <l_fh+gVwDD_fQcgkZxgFkhleaNkB2CXwA2+LCZa=cvhCXtSzqd1i+XY8XqgQ+9dvIZ4@hanmail.net>
Subject: Thanks for the chat

Orig IP: 194.50.15.252 | Orig ISP: Antennaya Sluzhba-plyus Llc | City: Kaliningrad | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3187
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.