Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nandoctor1985@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

nandoctor1985@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:19 pm

Hi there my new friend I request you to read my letter up to the finish because I couldn't make up my mind for a long period of time to write a message to u. It's not my style to send emails to the menfolks first. I am Natalia. I am just thirtysix years old.I'm from Ukraine. I'm a true and plain-spoken woman. I 'm seeking out confidential relationship only, based on devotion and trust. The age gap does not make sense to me. Iam a graduate of 2 universaties and I'm a doc of Highest Category. Also, I 've worked overseas 4 some times and I have been to some foreign countries too. I work a lot and it's time to look for a gentleman with whom I could be able to build a committed romantic bond. If you're looking for a believable and plain-speaking lady, likely we'll manage to form bond. In my letter I send to u a picof me. I expect you'll appreciate my photo and u'll write me back ASAP. In your letter I will be so glad to take notice of your return pics and to hear some details of you. I will write u back immediately after I get your mail. It is necessary: I 'm not going to play games and I am not going to send any photographs of naked me. If you are tend to get images of bare me or to have my money, I am requesting you not to answer this mail. But if you are a lonely gentleman guy who's ready for the trust-based relations, I'll be thrilled to get your letter. Please let me know please of yourself and your country. It will be be too interesting to get some information about it.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: nandoctor1985@gmail.com

I am asking you to write a mail quickly, Natashok!

Header:

Return-Path: <c.kraupa@aon.at>
Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.140]) by smtpout05.a1.net (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 12:36:38 +0100
Message-ID: <EDB4EFD676AA230A4EFCA012B0358DBED116806A@unknown>
Subject: Good day unknown

Orig IP: 23.129.64.140 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: United States

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3180
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Natalia - nandoctor1985@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:19 pm

Aloha my awesome pen-friend. I beg u to read my email thoroughly 4 the cause that I wasn't able to make up my mind 4 a long period of time to write a note to u. It isn't my style to write letters to the menfolks 1st. My first name is Natasha. I'm thirtysix years.I live in UKRAINE. I am a true and open lady. I 'm interested in confidential relations only, based on adoration and ability or truth. Difference in age isn't the serious problem to me. I'm a graduate of 2 universaties and I am a doc of Highest Category. Also, I have worked overseas 4 some times and I have been to some foreign countries too. I spend too much time at work and it's high time to look for a gentleman with whom I could be able to make a serious romantic relationship. If you are looking 4 a frank and open girl, may be we'll be able to form relationship. In the mail I send to u a pictureof me. I am really sure u'll enjoy greatly my photo and u will answer me back ASAP. In your mail I 'll be so pleased to watch your return images and to have some pieces of information about u. I will answer you back right after I receive your response. It is too necessary: I do not play any games at all and I'm not going to send any images of naked me. If u want to have shots of nude me or to have my money, I am making a request u not to answer this letter. But if u're a free male who's ready for the confidential relationship, I'll be very happy to get your email. Write to me me please about yourself and your fatherland. It'll be be too captivating to get some information about that.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: nandoctor1985@gmail.com

I beg u to write an e-mail quickly, Natashusenka.

Header:

Received: from localhost (unknown [185.129.61.5])
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 20:02:28 +0100
Message-ID: <F01524FD04773428190CD3BF2BB530950809A8D5@unknown>
To:
Subject: Hey hey my dear friend!

Originating IP: 185.129.61.5
Originating ISP: Zencurity Aps
Country of Origin: Denmark

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kharkmednatys@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:37 pm

What'sup my bloke! I am requesting you to read this e-mail up to the finish cause I was not able to make up my mind 4 a long time to write a mail to you. It is not in my nature to send letters to the menfolks first. My parents called me Natasha. I'm actually thirtysix years old.My native place is Ukraine. I am atruthful and sincere lady. I am searching for confidential relationship only, based on emotional attachment and trust. Difference in age does not make sense for me. I have got two universaty degrees and I'm a doc of Highest Category. Also, I worked abroad 4 some times and I have been to different countries too. I spend too much time at work and now it's the time to hunt for a significant other with whom I could be able to form a long-term romantic relationship. If you are looking for a truthful and sincere girl, perhaps we will manage to build relationship. In the e-mail I send to u a photographof me. Hope u'll enjoy greatly my photo and u'll write me back ASAP. In your e-mail I will be really pleased to glance at your return pictures and to get some info of u. I will answer you back immediately after I receive your response. It's too necessary: I will not play games at all and I am not going to send any pictures of naked me. If you want to have images of bare me or to have my money, I am begging u not to answer my e-mail. Yet if you are a single man who is ready 4 the trust-based relationship, I'll be so glad to receive your letter. Please let me know me please of yourself and your country. It would be too interesting to know about that.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: kharkmednatys@gmail.com

I am requesting u to write an answer as soon as possible, Natashulenka,

Header:

Return-Path: <aon.912991932@aon.at>
Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.139]) by smtpout05.a1.net (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 15:25:45 +0100
Message-ID: <DEAFC849EA9D7F638F631AA4415B969CA0EB4622@unknown>
Subject: Hi stranger

Orig IP: 23.129.64.139 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: United States

Same image posted on Dec 8, 2021.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

clinderoi@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:19 pm

Hello there..,
I request u to read my letter to the end cause I wasn't able to make up my mind 4 a long time to write a letter to u!.
It isn't in my nature to send e-mails to the men 1st..
My name is Nata..,
I am actually 36 yrs,.!
I'm from Ukraine,.,
I am a frank and plain-spoken girl,,,
I 'm searching for confidential relationship only, based on amour and trust.,
The difference in age does not make sense to me,.!
I have two university degrees and I am a doc of Highest Category,!,
Also, I 've worked overseas for several times and I have visited some foreign countries too.
I work too much and it is high time to look for a an SO with whom I would be able to form a long-term relationship!..
If u are looking 4 a frank and plain-speaking woman, likely we will manage to build relationship,!.
In my email I send to u a pictureof me.,,
Hope that you will be fond of my photo and you'll answer me back,!,
In your letter I 'll be so happy to watch your return shots and to hear some pieces of information about you..!
I'll answer u back immediately after I receive your mail!!
It is important: I will not play any games at all and I'm not gonna show any photos of naked me.,,
If u want to get pictures of naked me or to obtain my money, I am begging u not to answer this message,,,
And if you're an unwed fellow who's ready for the trustful relations, I will be so thrilled to receive your e-mail,..
Tell please regarding yourself and your mother country,.!
It will be be very interesting to get some information about that.!.
I am asking you to write a mail as soon as possible, Nata,!.

Header:

Received: from fuew (unknown [77.40.80.247])
Message-ID: <8072c4909ba08a9cc09523884296bdc26f5611@tekzee.com>
Reply-To: Natalya <clinderoi@gmx.com>
Subject: Tender sleep?!
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 17:45:08 +0300

Originating IP: 77.40.80.247
Originating ISP: Rostelecom
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Dec 08, 2021).
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: clinderoi@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:44 pm

Hi,!
I am asking u to read the message up to the end cause I could not make up my mind for a long time to write a letter to you,,.
It's not in my nature to write messages to the menfolks first!,
My name is Natalia,..
Actually I'm thirtysix y.o,.!
My place of birth is UKRAINE,!.
I am a believable and plain-speaking woman!.
I 'm trying to find trust-based relations only, based on affection and complete faith in the reliability.
Age gap is not the problem to me!.
I have 2 university degrees and I'm a doctor of Highest Category,,.
Also, I 've worked overseas 4 some times and I visited some foreign countries too,.,
I work too much and now it is time to find a male with whom I would be able to make a serious romantic bond,,!
If u are looking for an honest and open woman, perhaps we'll be able to make romantic relationship,.!
In my email I send to you a photoof me,.
Hope you will appreciate my image and you'll answer me back at once,,
In your e-mail I will be glad to look at your return photographs and to hear some facts of you.!.
I'll answer u back as soom as I receive your e-mail..,
It is very important: I am not going to play games at all and I'm not going to send any pics of bare me!!
If u have a wish to have shots of naked me or to get my money, I request u not to answer my note,!,
In contrast if you are a lonely fellow who is ready 4 the confidential relationship, I'll be so happy to get your e-mail,!.
Please let me know please regarding yourself and your motherland,,!
It will be be too captivating to know about it...
I ask you to write an answer as fast as you can, Natalia!,

Header:

Received: from chcmvn (unknown [77.40.80.247])
Message-ID: <052a91c5cef5202b15c07622d62c161c4b1de649@tekzee.com>
Reply-To: Natashenka <clinderoi@gmx.com>
Subject: it’s so great that there are such amazing people?!
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 12:14:39 +0300

Originating IP: 77.40.80.247
Originating ISP: Rostelecom
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

clinderoi@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:54 pm

Hello.!.
I ask u to read this e-mail thoroughly as I couldn't make up my mind 4 a long period of time to send a note to u.!,
It's not my style to send e-mails to the men first.,!
My name is Nata,,,
I'm thirtysix years of age,
I'm from UKRAINE.!
I am an honest and open lady!.
I am looking for confidential relationship only, based on love and complete faith in the reliability.!
Difference in age does not make sense for me.!.
I have 2 university degrees and I'm a doc of Highest Category...
Also, I worked abroad for some times and I've been to some foreign countries too.!,
I work a lot and now it's the time to search for a soulmate with whom I could be able to make a serious romantic relationship.
If you're looking for a true and plain-speaking woman, may be we'll be able to form romantic relationship!,,
In the mail I send to you an imageof me,.!
I really hope that you'll appreciate my picture and you'll answer me back ASAP!..
In your e-mail I will be happy to take notice of your return images and to get some info about u,!.
I'll write you back as soom as I get your e-mail!!
It's very important: I 'm not going to play any games and I do not show any pictures of bare me!..
If u have a wish to get pics of nude me or to obtain my money, I beg u not to answer this message,.
Yet if you're an unmarried man who is ready 4 the serious relationship, I'll be so glad to have your email,,.
Write to me me please regarding yourself and your birthplace.,,
It would be very captivating to get some information about this...
I am asking u to write a reaction promptly, Nata,!

Header:

Return-Path: <tinkesh.thakur@tekzee.com>
Received: from zfarg (unknown [77.40.80.247]) by mail.nsbcap.net (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 8F0EF1DE71F5;
Message-ID: <27df32666d568388b663d581758fb5bfe84611a8@tekzee.com>
Reply-To: Natusia <clinderoi@gmx.com>
Subject: You gave me your heart.
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 17:32:00 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.80.247 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

Stolen image used:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

clinderoi@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:56 pm

Good day!,
I ask u to read the message up to the end cause I was not able to make up my mind for a long time to send a message to u,!,
It is not my style to write mails to the menfolks first!,
My 1st name's Natalia!,
I'm actually thirtysix years of age.!.
I'm from UKRAINE..!
I am a believable and open girl.!.
I am hunting for trust-based relationship only, based on emotional attachment and trust.,!
Difference in age does not make sense to me...
I've got 2 university degrees and I am working as a doctor of Highest Category,.,
Also, I have worked abroad for several times and I've visited some foreign countries too!!
I work too much and it's time to hunt for a man with whom I would be able to make a true connection.
If you're looking for a true and open woman, perhaps we'll be able to build bond!!
In the mail I send to you a photoof me,,.
Hopefully u will enjoy greatly my photograph and u'll write me back at once,,!
In your letter I 'll be really pleased to take notice of your return photos and to receive some details of you!,,
I'll write u back after the moment I get your letter,!,
It's too necessary: I don't play any games at all and I'm not going to show any shots of bare me,.
If u are tend to get shots of bare me or to get my money, I request u not to answer my note.,,
And if you are an unattached man who's ready for the trust-based relationship, I will be thrilled to receive your e-mail,..
Tell me please regarding yourself and your motherland..,
It will be be very interesting to learn about it,,!
I beg u to write a letter as fast as you can, Natalia.!

Header:

Return-Path: <tina@arpsvcs.com>
Received: from yvxmndw (unknown [77.40.80.247]) by cloud3.cnsonline.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 141BC458B9;
Message-ID: <2009bfebe0dbf1e7bbee58f339edc6b917747e@arpsvcs.com>
Reply-To: Natalia <clinderoi@gmx.com>
Subject: Strong family?!
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 16:41:02 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.80.247 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

Stolen image used:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

myrkadoctornata@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:33 pm

Salutation! I ask you to read this message to the end cause I was not able to make up my mind for a long time to write a message to you. It is not in my nature to write emails to the menfolks first. I'm Natasha. I'm just thirty-six years.I live in Ukraine. I'm a believable and sincere girl. I 'm interested in confidential relations only, based on adoration and complete faith in the reliability. The difference in age is not the real problem for me. Iam a graduate of two universaties and I am a doctor of Highest Category. Also, I have worked in some different foreign countries 4 some times and I have visited different countries too. I work too much and it is high time to look for a partner with whom I would be able to make a serious romantic bond. If you are looking for a frank and sincere girl, perhaps we'll manage to build connection. In my letter I send to u a photographof me. I really hope that you'll be fond of my pic and you'll write me back as soon as possible. In your letter I will be thrilled to see your return images and to listen to some info of you. I'll answer you back after the moment I receive your letter. It is important: I won't play any games at all and I do not send any photographs of bare me. If u have a wish to have pics of bare me or to have my money, I am requesting you not to answer my e-mail. And if you are an unattached fellow who is ready for the serious relations, I'll be really thrilled to receive your letter. Let me know me please of yourself and your homeland. It will be be very captivating to learn about it.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mailbox: myrkadoctornata@gmail.com

I am making a request you to write a letter quickly, Nataliushka,

Header:

Return-Path: <line@zah.att.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (5.2.69.50) by msrg2041.rgserv.att.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 14:05:54 +0100
Message-ID: <19AE3D5E1E0EFA7B74FD119AF20ECA29EDE8F400@unknown>
Subject: Good morning my dear man,

Orig IP: 5.2.69.50 | Orig ISP: Liteserver Holding B.v. | City: n/a | Country: Netherlands

Stolen image is already posted above on Dec 8, 2021.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

uasnegirnatalia@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:37 pm

Hi there my new pen-friend! I am begging you to read this mail up to the finish because I was not able to make up my mind for a long time to send a e-mail to u. It's not in my nature to write e-mails to the men first. My 1st name's Natasha. I'm actually thirty six years of age.I live in Ukraine. I am a true and plain-spoken lady. I am looking for trustful relations only, based on devotion and complete faith in the reliability. Difference in age is not the serious problem for me. I've got 2 universaty degrees and I am a doc of Highest Category. Also, I have worked overseas 4 several times and I've visited some foreign countries too. I spend too much time at work and it is high time to find a sweetheart with whom I would be able to form a long-term romantic bond. If you are looking for a believable and plain-speaking lady, may be we will be able to form romantic relationship. In the letter I send to u a photographof me. Hopefully that you'll find attractive my photograph and u will answer me back at once. In your mail I 'll be so happy to look at your return photos and to gain some information of u. I'll write u back after the moment I receive your response. It's important: I do not play games at all and I won't send any pictures of naked me. If you want to get shots of naked me or to have my money, I am making a request you not to answer this note. But if u are a single gentleman guy who is ready 4 the confidential relations, I'll be just happy to have your mail. Let me know me please regarding yourself and your birthplace. It will be be too captivating to get some information about this.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: uasnegirnatalia@gmail.com

I ask u to write a letter ASAP, Nataliushka!

Header:

Return-Path: <takatakazunobu@syd.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (185.220.102.248) by msrg1061.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 11:31:33 +0100
Message-ID: <8D89E54D465D2401721A4DC1EFB9F05C3E53ACF5@unknown>
Subject: Good morning!

Orig IP: 185.220.102.248 | Orig ISP: Zwiebelfreunde E.v. | City: n/a | Country: Germany

Same image was posted above on Feb 7, 2022.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: nandoctor1985@gmail.com

Unread postby CkrtSqrl » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:56 pm

Howdy.
I beg you to read this letter up to the end because I wasn't able to make up my mind for a long period of time to send a note to u,,,
It isn't in my nature to write mails to the menfolks 1st,!.
My first name is Nataly.!.
I'm actually 36 y.o,,
My native place is KAZAKHSTAN!!
I'm a true and sincere lady!
I 'm looking for trust-based relationship only, based on emotional attachment and complete faith in the reliability...
Age gap is not a real problem me.,,
I 've got 2 universaty degrees and I am working as a doctor of Highest Category,,,
Also, I have worked in some different foreign countries 4 several times and I have visited different countries too.,.
I work a lot and it's time to seek for a man with whom I could be able to form a long-term romantic relationship,.!
If you are looking for a true and plain-spoken girl, may be we will manage to make romantic relationship!..
In my email I send to you an imageof me,!.
I hope u will enjoy my image and you will answer me back..,
In your response I 'll be pleased to see your return pics and to listen to some facts about u,!,
I will write u back instantly after I receive your e-mail,,
It's very important: I will not play any games at all and I won't show any pics of naked me,,!
If you want to have photos of nude me or to get my money, I request you not to answer this message.!
And if u are a single man who is ready 4 the trustful relations, I will be so glad to obtain your e-mail,
Write to me please about yourself and your homeland,!.
It will be be very interesting to learn about it,,
I request u to write an e-mail ASAP, Nataly.

CkrtSqrl
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.