Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alisaguashv@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

alisaguashv@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:17 pm

Hi there! And I really hope that this my message would find u in good mood. I ask u, do not be confused, that today I wrote u. I can easy say to u, why I am sending you is today. Since to this there is only one reason. And its cause is my loneliness now. With the help of message I wish to forget about it . That is why I hope that you either not have love relations, and you be able to understand me in it. The loneliness is the mostworse thing, that can happened to any person. Do you feel the same? If you agreed with me, then write me as soon as possible. I write u here few information of me. I am Alica. Hope u can get my photo attached to this message. I am 35 y.o. I am kind, intelligent, easy going girl. Sorry, I forget to inform you that I live in country Georgia, in the town Godogani. I hope that I found that one person for my goal. I mean you. And that u now are not married.Contact me soon. Have a good day. Alica.

Header:

Return-Path: <metrahi@metrahi.com>
Received: from Margot ([109.95.19.220]) by :SMTPAUTH: with ESMTPA id c8zwm6QZ7tGldc900mgz0B; Sun, 17 Oct 2021
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 09:26:55 -0700
Reply-To: alisaguashv@gmail.com
Message-ID: <e9ffec84-6780-6f30-665c-ef517d3413ab@smtpout.secureserver.net>
Subject: I live your life with love

Orig IP: 109.95.19.220 | Orig ISP: Kvartal Plus Ltd | City: Stavropol' | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3176
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.