Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

angelina_box@outlook.com

Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:13 pm

Greetings!
Lovely the stranger, I wish to be assured, as you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the woman?
My name is Angelina.
I think, that to you my photo.
I wish to meet the man with whom my life to change to the best.
I very much interesting, kind and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from such life.
Therefore I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter.
Actually, I in searches present the man for serious relations and a combination marriage in the future.
Dream of all my life - to find love.
I very much hope, that you this man.
I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in beginning of our relationship.
Now I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will write about myself later.
With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience.
All the best, Angelina.Hi!
Dear the stranger, I wish to look, as you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the girl?
My name Angelina.
I think, that I to you like on a photo.
I in searches someone with whom my life will be quiet and surprising.
I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from this vital situation.
So I have gone in marriage agency and have written to you the letter.
Actually, I search present the man for serious relations and a combination marriage further.
My purpose - to meet love.
I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in our future life.
Now I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore in more details I will write about myself later.
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience.
With the best regards, Angelina.

Header:

Return-Path: <bett.paul@skytoptechnologies.com>
Received: from [192.210.236.177] (port=53614 helo=ffadljt) by d242.fcomet.com with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <a0da6c3833082227abfe48e337a3898edbee65@skytoptechnologies.com>
Reply-To: Anzhelika <angelina_box@outlook.com>
Subject: Waiting for your answer.
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 20:57:05 +0100

Orig IP: 192.210.236.177 | Orig ISP: As-colocrossing | City: Elk Grove Village | Country: United States

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3160

angelina_box@outlook.com

Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:03 pm

Salute!
Lovely the stranger, I wish the nobility, how much you are interested in searches and to meet with new and remarkable the woman?
My name Angelina.
I hope, that I to you is pleasant is nice.
I wish to meet the man with whom my life to change to the best.
I very much interesting, opened and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from such life.
Therefore I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter.
Actually, I search present the man for stable relations and marriages in the future.
My purpose - to find love.
I wish to believe, that you are this man.
I will be glad if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most significant moment in our future life.
At present I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our conversation, for this reason I am more than information on I will tell about myself later.
I will wait your letter with huge impatience.
All the best, Angelina.Good day!
Lovely the stranger, I wish the nobility, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to meet with new and good the woman?
My name is Angelina.
I think, that I to you like on a photo.
I wish to meet someone with whom my life to change to the best.
I very much interesting, kind and optimistical the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from it.
So I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter.
Actually, I in searches serious the man for serious relations and marriages further.
My purpose - to meet love.
I wish to believe, that you this man.
I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most important moment in our future life.
Now I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will write about myself later.
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience.

Header:

Return-Path: <bett.paul@skytoptechnologies.com>
Received: from [192.210.236.177] (port=55839 helo=djtk) by d242.fcomet.com with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <04bf4fc7ccf722d6f551b7e3e82c267d5ef88b4b77@skytoptechnologies.com>
Reply-To: Anjelinushka <angelina_box@outlook.com>
Subject: Soul screams wait a minute.
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 23:49:26 +0100

Orig IP: 192.210.236.177 | Orig ISP: As-colocrossing | City: Elk Grove Village | Country: United States

angelina_box@outlook.com

Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:05 pm

Good morning!
Mysterious the stranger, I wish the nobility, how much you are interested in searches and to meet with new and class the woman?
My name Angelina.
I wish to believe, that to you my photo.
I in searches someone with whom my life to change to the best.
I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation.
Therefore I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter.
Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for stable relations and marriage in the future.
My main objective - to find love.
I very much hope, that you are this man.
I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most great moment in our future.
Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will let know about myself later.
I will wait your letter with huge impatience.

Header:

Return-Path: <somnath.sasane@alliedanalytics.com>
Received: from zdbb (unknown [192.210.236.180]) (Authenticated sender: somnath.sasane@alliedanalytics.com) by
Message-ID: <8ea57d707b40956142eea8fcf7330a2102af0ceafd@alliedanalytics.com>
Reply-To: Anjelinushka <angelina_box@outlook.com>
Subject: Follow you like a stone wall.
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 10:51:05 +0100

Orig IP: 192.210.236.180 | Orig ISP: As-colocrossing | City: Elk Grove Village | Country: United States

angelina_box@outlook.com

Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:08 pm

Greetings!
Mysterious the stranger, I wish the nobility, as you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and remarkable the woman?
My name is Angelina.
I think, that I to you is pleasant is nice.
I in searches the person with whom my life will be quiet and surprising.
I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from it.
So I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter.
Actually, I in searches present the man for stable relations and a combination marriage further.
My purpose - to meet the beloved of all my life.
I wish to believe, that you are this man.
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in our future life.
At present I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our conversation, therefore in more details I will write about myself later.
With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience.
Good pastime, Angelina.

Header:

Return-Path: <salman@vairtoffers.com>
Received: from [192.210.236.180] (port=58102 helo=cknok) by ns1.vairt.net with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <2e6de1ccc7fc29ddfe5214404b8fb69dbe1301759a@vairtoffers.com>
Reply-To: Anjy <angelina_box@outlook.com>
Subject: Everything for the family?!
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 21:00:23 +0100

Orig IP: 192.210.236.180 | Orig ISP: As-colocrossing | City: Elk Grove Village | Country: United States

angelina_box@outlook.com

Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:14 pm

Good afternoon!
Dear the stranger, I wish to be assured, how much you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and remarkable the girl?
My name Angelina.
I hope, that you from me in delight.
I search the person with whom my life to change to the best.
I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation.
So I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter.
Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for serious relations and marriages in the future.
My purpose - to find the beloved of all my life.
I wish to believe, that you this man.
I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in our future life.
At present I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will let know about myself later.
With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience.
Good pastime, Angelina.

Header:

Return-Path: <isiah.cruzada@serino.com>
Received: from epfrn (unknown [192.210.236.180]) by zimbramail.serino.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 4EC8414B00E;
Message-ID: <a0c375212a113b361a4ff952b5517b771b9868@serino.com>
Reply-To: Angi <angelina_box@outlook.com>
Subject: To be always with you side by side.
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 01:53:35 +0100

angelina_w_c@outlook.com

Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:19 pm

Good day!
Lovely the stranger, I wish the nobility, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the girl?
My name is Angelina.
I think, that I to you is pleasant is nice.
I search the person with whom my life to change to the best.
I very much cheerful, opened and positive the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation.
So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter.
Actually, I search serious the man for serious relations and marriages further.
My main objective - to find love.
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most significant moment in beginning of our relationship.
At present I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason in more details I will write about myself later.
With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience.
Bye, Angelina.

Header:

Return-Path: <salman@vairtoffers.com>
Received: from [192.210.236.180] (port=65027 helo=bqiv) by ns1.vairt.net with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <0e86f5404b70a55172dd6b3f34f0cbb0933e174499@vairtoffers.com>
Reply-To: Anjelinushka <angelina_w_c@outlook.com>
Subject: Sweet girl?!
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 01:48:27 +0100

Same image was posted on Dec 7, 2021.

angelinochka_@outlook.com

Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:24 pm

Hey!
How are you doing? What are you doing?
This was written to you by a single, unmarried woman, and I have no children. My name is Angelina.
I see a lot of couples in love.
And I also wanted to find my love. Are you looking for a serious relationship too?
If you are interested in getting to know each other better, please answer me.
I will answer your letter, tell you more about myself and send you my photos.
I will wait for your reply!

Angelina

Header:

Received: from 195.54.167.151 (unknown [204.116.20.76])
Message-ID: <999C2A7972A6885B8782CB76A2332F4F@globo.com>
Reply-To: "Angelina" <angelinochka_@outlook.com>
Subject: Good night sweety!
Organization: angelinochka_@outlook.com

Originating IP: 204.116.20.76
Originating ISP: Surry-telephone-memb-corp
City: Pinnacle
Country of Origin: United States

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Dec 04, 2021).

Iana_s_t@outlook.com

Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:23 pm

Salute.,!
Lovely the stranger, I wish the nobility, as you are interested in searches and to meet with new and lovely the girl?
My name Ianka. I wish to believe, that to you my photo!.
I search someone with whom my life will be balanced and surprising.,!
I very much interesting, kind and optimistical the girl,..
But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from this vital situation,.
So I have gone in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter..,
Actually, I search serious the man for serious relations and marriage in the future.
My purpose - to find the beloved of all my life,!.
I wish to believe, that you are this man,.,
I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most significant moment in our future life,
Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our correspondence, for this reason in more details I will tell about myself in the following letter,!,
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience,!,
Bye, Ianka.,!

Header:

Return-Path: <allija@bizconnection.com>
Received: from ketldym (247.80.pppoe.mari-el.ru [77.40.80.247]) by smtp.siteserver.net with SMTP (version=Tls12
Message-ID: <2ac274202b103a2d81d462c90da982c61f72ad@bizconnection.com>
Reply-To: Ianka <Iana_s_t@outlook.com>
Subject: Russian bride?!
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 00:53:37 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.80.247 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

Same stolen image was posted above on Dec 4, 2021.

Iana_miss@outlook.com

Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:05 pm

Hello,,,
Mysterious the stranger, I wish to be assured, as you wish to find and to begin acquaintance with new and class the girl?
My name is Ianulia. I think, that I to you like on a photo,..
I wish to meet someone with whom my life will be counterbalanced and fascinating.,
I very much interesting, kind and optimistical the girl,,.
But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from this vital situation!,
So I have addressed in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter,,.
Actually, I in searches adequate the man for stable relations and marriages further,!.
Dream of all my life - to meet the beloved of all my life,!,
I very much hope, that you this man,.
I will be glad if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in our future life!!
At present I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our conversation, for this reason I am more than information on I will write about myself in the following letter,!
With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience,!.
Bye, Ianulia!,,

Header:

Return-Path: <denny.alfarizi@dataon.com>
Received: from rovi (unknown [77.40.80.247]) by mail.dataon.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 28462A0CB95;
Message-ID: <056a11454e75a0ab9441f7a357a3e9e38fe38992@dataon.com>
Reply-To: Ianulia <Iana_miss@outlook.com>
Subject: My sweet hero?!
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 20:30:43 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.80.247 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

Same image was posted above on Dec 7, 2021.

m_Liubov_a@outlook.com

Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:22 pm

Hey!
How are you doing? What are you doing?
This was written to you by a single, unmarried woman, and I have no children. My name is Liubov.
I see a lot of couples in love.
And I also wanted to find my love. Are you looking for a serious relationship too?
If you are interested in getting to know each other better, please answer me.
I will answer your letter, tell you more about myself and send you my photos.
I will wait for your reply!
Liubov

Header:

Return-Path: <mahmudbee@ptpn10.co.id>
Received: from 195.54.167.151 (cm-171-100-117-158.revip10.asianet.co.th [171.100.117.158]) by smtp.ptpn10.co.id
Message-ID: <E0E553000BDFF122FEFBB20FDB40B863@ptpn10.co.id>
Reply-To: Liubov <m_Liubov_a@outlook.com>
Subject: Are you okay :-)
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 17:02:22 +0300

Orig IP: 171.100.117.158 | Orig ISP: True Internet Co.,ltd. | City: Chai Nat | Country: Thailand

Same stolen images was posted on Dec 7, 2021.
Post a reply