Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jacksonpeter544@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: David Richard on SKYPE

Unread postby daisy » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:30 am

Email:

Attention: 

Compliment of the day for you, with reference to the e-mail we received from our  Recruiting Officer,  Kershaw M. Francis, to deliver it personal package, belongs to  Recruiting Officer, Kershaw A. Francis, who is serving in multinational force, which he has requested our delivery department to supply his belongings to you: Ref. UN-LlO-9867-906 / A789, ri: 15222UIXX

Note: Due to the diplomatic content of your package, it would be unlawful to deliver to you without a package not registered for violating United Nations regulations on foreign affairs management. This means paying the registration fees must be made before delivery to avoid risk. This is due to the bad experience we had in the past. We are not able to reissue payments for delivery if something goes wrong, so in this case, the fee is required and the cost is {750SD while the shipping cost The United Nations Diplomatic Service will provide you with a package of insurance right in front of your home.

Most importantly, a safe package must be registered by the United Nations for easy and safe delivery before it is sent to your chosen point or destination, as the scope of delivery must be registered in the name and address. Only you and the receiver say before you can deliver
You by our diplomatic agency to create a registration fee will mean the total rejection of the package provided by our diplomatic service, to the United Nations guaranteeing our good name, we Always maintain the world. illegal.

This is a United Nations law that guides the provision of genuine foreign policy. You must make a payment through  Money Gram near your location with our account details details below:
You must make a payment for the details below. "

Recipient Name: Godwin Ahiante
Address: Accrra Ghana

Please submit your selection within 24 hours after receiving the email. As soon as payment is made,
Your package will be sent immediately through the UN diplomat.

Your package is protected by a United Nations hardback insurance policy, which prevents any airport authority from blocking the package during delivery. This is in line with section 13 (1) (n) of the United Nations Convention adopted in 1993 and amended on July 3, 1996.

This is to protect the beneficiary and prevent the appropriation of parcels or parcels safely.
Contact Name: Burrows Martins,
Phone: +233547887128

daisy wrote:
Have you been able to send email

I am Gen. David Richard . and I wish to introduce to your office as my Friend , I am writing to Authorize him claim my Personal Belongings from the United Nations office. Below are details needed: Deposit Number: UN-LlO-9867-906/A789 Serial Number: 15222UIXX Ref Number: 0021190 I will want your office to assist him in every means to make sure the delivery is safely made as soon as possible. Please don't relent in guiding and letting him know what need to be done to receive this delivery on my behalf.

I thank your good office.

Best Regards

Please you need this letter to the UN delivering office with your phone number and house address

You need to send that letter and your husband address and phone number
To the UN delivering office
please inform me immediately you get messages from the UN delivering office
daisy
Senior survivor

undeliverydeptconsultant@mail.com

Unread postby daisy » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:32 am

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN    

You are to make deposit to this details blow 

Account name: 

PROSPER KWA*** OD*** , 

Fidelity Bank Ghana, Account number:203088527**** : nungua branch