Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Joshua Marion

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Joshua Marion

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:42 am

The scammer abuses stolen pictures of Army Reserve recruiter Staff Sgt. Joshua Marion. The pictures are stolen from the real owner social accounts and various media articles.The scammers are also using videos posted online by the real Joshua Marion.

Fake identity used: Capt. Marion Brian

Email address used: Militaryoffice6696@gmail.com

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim:

I just want to share this with you so it can warn others not to be fooled by this person who is using a military person under a name Capt. Marion Brian Scott from Illinois Chicago and a widowed as he said on his profile in Starmaker. Yes, he sent message to me thru starmaker and his page name is Marioman6696 and when I replied to him that day he is online so he catched me there and we talked and afterwards he told me that he is not always on Starmaker so we communicated in Hangouts because he said he is not using any other apps and he don't have mobile because not allowed to used it.
He said he is in Syria now for 6 months and his work is to monitor the bomb and missiles. Although I have doubts I still continued talking to him and asked him to show his face thru video in hangouts at first he had alibis but then he did and he showed himself as a man on the pictures which he is sending to me.
I still not believe it but he is good on doing that like it is real. But when we talk only voice call his accent seems I am talking to an Indian guy so I cut the call because I knew it already that he is not real. When I told him why his voice and accent sounds like that he told me that maybe bcoz of the server etc etc. So I still talked to him and he told me that he will come in Kuwait by end of December to see me personally so he need to send his luggage first. Confusing right but I let him to continue.
So to make the story short he said he already send the luggage thru UPS delivery and when I asked him where is the proof he should have it because he said it's his first time. So he showed me a receipt which I attached in this email together with an email I received from the said courier which really proved that he is scammer. I also attached the photos of a military man he is using to fool women. Maybe you have a way to reach the real man in the photo so he will know that somebody is using his face and destroying his reputation thru scamming. Hope this email can help others and stop the scammer behind it. He is using Gmail acct under Militaryoffice6696@gmail.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Capt. Marion Brian - Militaryoffice6696@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:44 am

Stolen pictures used:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Capt. Marion Brian - Militaryoffice6696@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:45 am

Stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mrgordonlambups001@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:47 am

Fake document used in scam:

Email received from the fake delivery company:

Date: Tue, Nov 9, 2021, 8:31 PM
Subject: DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY
To: <xxx>

Attention. Mrs.xxx
On behalf of the board and management of the UPS Monetary Committees (UPSMC). London, United
Kingdom. Mr. Gordon Lamb, the Operations Manager wishes to inform you that your Boxes labeled
diplomatic baggage 122 with Ref: Release Code: GNC / 3840/09/03 United Nations Approval No.:
UN5685P, White House Approved No. : WH44CV, Reference No.; 35460021, Assignment No .: 674632,
Password No .: 33933, PIN Code No .: 55674, Payment Certificate No .: 103, Published Code No .: 0763,
secret code: XXTN01. which was deposited at our desk for safe delivery Delivery must be dispatched
immediately
Please note that we have made all arrangements to deliver your shipment to your doorstep through
diplomatic means. In accordance with binding diplomatic delivery delivery policies, please provide us
with the following information as stated
1) A copy of your international passport or any other means of identification as the true recipient
2) The address where the above values should be delivered and your phone number
3) List the international airports closest to your address location

so as to enable us to know if it is the same address placed in our office for the delivery we are hereby
writing to you to confirm the address we urge you to refurnish us with the information In the meantime,
we urge you to treat the above requirement with the utmost urgency to allow us to waive our duties
and obligations accordingly, allowing us to serve you in a timely manner. Upon satisfactory receipt of all
of the above, you will familiarize yourself with the detailed delivery schedule, including the diplomatic
information that will accompany your boxes.
We promise our best service at all times.

Sincerely
Mr. Gordon Lamb
(CEO UPS monetary committee)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.