Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Jessica Martinez: janemartinz609@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:09 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim.

The scammer claims to be Jessica Martinez / Jessica Martin, US Army. "She" wants to send a parcel with money found while on duty in a war zone, with a fake delivery company named Capital Courier Limited. For receiving the parcel, the victim needs to pay various fees.

The delivery failed and the money were allegedly transferred into a bank account. The fake bank used in scam claims to be Lloyds. The victim was asked to pay for receiving a PIN allowing the transfer of the money into his own bank account.

"She" also wants to retire, and for doing it the victim needs to contact "her" superiors and pay more fees using gift cards.

From Screenshots:

So, I want you to pray for me so that the American Legion and the United Nations will accept my retirement request.

So, in the 04:30 point of my time, I will attend the meeting, will be busy, because a lot of work to do. You need to be strong for me, wait for me. You are the only man I love, I'll never do anything to hurt you. I love you so much,

I want to come to you as soon as possible. After the meeting, I will be here to tell you everything about the meeting My dear,

I really need you to pray for me, so that my retirement will be approved. I I'm missing now, more and more. Thank you very much for coming into my life.

so my dear i want you to pray for my retirement to be approved so that i can come to you in XXXX and i will be here after the meeting to let you know what was decided about my retirement at the meeting

My dear, here are what you need to know about the meeting. Today at the meeting, the United State Army Retirement Service and the United Nation have accepted my retirement and i will be leaving here as soon as possible to come to XXXX to be with you my dear at XXXX where i want to start my new life.

My dear, you need to know that I trust and believe in you so much and I wish for forever happiness between us. I have never doubted you and I have all my believe in you; this is the reason why I can disclose anything about me to you. You are the only family that i have and I believe we are going to live happily together as one family and we both go for jessica There is something you need to know also, ever since i met with you, i have trusted you so much and I believe in you as a man, friend, best friend and i have you as my dearest. for this, i believe I can do anything and everything for you because I know you can never hurt me and my feelings for you.

...both go for Jessica There is something you need to know also, ever since i met with you, i have trusted you so much and I believe in you as a man, friend, best friend and i have you as my dearest. for this, i believe I can do anything and everything for you because I know you can never hurt me and my feelings for you.

below are the details that you need to send to me, right now i can't go out from the basement now because we are training and preparing for the rescue mission, our red cross man is going out now for medical supply. i will give him the parcel to help me register the parcel to you as family inheritance through a security shipping company.

Full name:
Address:
Line:
Email address:
Phone number:
Nearest airport:

As for jessica after i come to XXXX we but go to her unit and bring her on board

He's preparing documents to prevent that from happening.

Even if Dubai is released, at XXXX customs, there is a high possibility that luggage will be caught at customs like Dubai.

What are you going to do now

Dubai release documents are complete

To avoid being caught in XXXX, you need a tax return to be stored in XXXX.
Hibiki

I don't have the money to issue XXXX documents

What did the shipping company say to you

You really need to do your best to collect my packages

You really need to do your best to collect my packages My packages have been in Dubai Custom for months so please dear you I have to consider my feelings I'm going to die I'm going to lose my package

If my package doesn't live in Dubai she would die I would die because I trusted you so much

Okay dear you have to do your best to collect my packages

When the package arrives in XXXX, he knows that my package has been under Dubai control for a long time, you collect my package

Dear, do you understand me

What I mean is that you have to borrow for a list of 1 million yen.

Would you like to borrow up to $ 10,000?

Okay dear, please do your best to collect my luggage I will give you all yours when my luggage arrives in XXXX

I thought I could collect my luggage!

When you collect my package he is

He has paid a fortune to release your luggage. All remittance destinations are UNICEF.

All remittance destinations are UNICEF How much did you pay for my luggage You paid the shipping company and my package is still in him

If everything is fraudulent, the transfer destination should be a private person. Afternoon "Is it a one-yen coin? Did you pay the shipping company?

If you get money, go to the shipping company

If you are caught in XXXX, you will be confiscated forever if you do not prepare tax documents in two weeks.

Are you looking for his loan to release my package?

Are you going to collect my his package by the end of this month?

Ask for a loan so that you can issue the documents.

My friend you should understand the system here , everything looks different

They device I use here use Google play card to operate

Once I get the Google play card now , immediately I will confirm if she is real or not with identification number

I will find out because everything is computerized here

I believe you are my friend, and I understand, so he leaves it until you get the money to buy a card.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

welfarecommanderusmilitary@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:13 pm

On Sun, Jul 4, 2021,
Usmilitary Welfare commander <welfarecommanderusmilitary@gmail.com> wrote:

We will get back to you as soon as we confirm your payment

Thanks
General.Joseph Votel
For peace keeping

2021 Year 7 Month 4 Day
Usmilitary Welfare commander <welfarecommanderusmilitary@gmail.com>:

We will get back to you as soon as we confirm your payment and we advise you to use the remaining of the
Balance to buy Google play card and send to us here

Thanks
General.Joseph Votel
For peace keeping

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:15 pm

2021 Year 7 Month 5 Day

Please we have seen the Google play card but we have not confirmed your payment so we advise that you give us a little time to confirm and we will get back to you as soon as possible

2021 Year 7 Month 5 Day

Do not worry we will get back to you in a short time

From: Usmilitary Welfare commander <welfarecommanderusmilitary@gmail.com>
Date: 2021 Year 7 Month 5 Day
Subject: Re:
To:

ATTENTION

We wish to inform you that we have confirmed your payment Receipt on an emergency vacation of your friend Sergeant Jessica Martinez (UN/US ARMY 009/16770/UNAMIL), MOS-18/OFS .

So we advise you to fill the Emergency leave form below and send it back to us so that we can transfer it to the Emergency license department for processing and approval of your friend leave vacation

Thank you !

Yours Sincerely
Unit Commander
General.Joseph votel
Peacekeeping Yemen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:18 pm

2021 Year 7 Month 6 Day

We ask you to fill the form correctly and send it to us according to the way it was written in the form , please fill the name of your friend and her rank and duty location and send to us immediately so we can process her vacation

From: Usmilitary Welfare commander <welfarecommanderusmilitary@gmail.com>
Date: 2021 Year 7 Month 6 Day
Subject: Re:
To:

ATTENTION!!!

Request Nō : UN/US ARMy 009/16770/UNAMIL,) MoS-18E/OFS.

I hereby pronounce to you that Sergeant Jessica Martin's, UN/US ARMY 009/16770/UNAMIL) MOS- 18E/OFS , is our most respected and utility soldier.

Unbehalf of your plead for her permit, she will be allow to leave the camp, and on the basis that she must have to pay her wave away certificate, then you have to pay for her Flight ticket officially here, It is the duty of the commander to go and fetch the ticket for her(not negotiable )
✓PS: Note that this is necessary and deemed very much important in order to ensure her safety and she also entitled to enjoy all and the allowances and benefits that is attached to her vacation upon review completion and approval of your request.

Wave away certificate fee- $4,500 dollars

Flight fee- $5,000 dollars

Which is a total of $9,500 USDS dollars..

Get back to me immediately you are ready to proceed with the application process so that I can give you bank account details of the receiving Agent , to make the payment of the requirements, because we US Army, aren't accessed to the bank here in Yemen .

® Kindly confirm and reply for bank account details if you have agreed to this terms and conditions

Thank you
Yours sincerely
General.Joseph votel
Peace keeping Yemen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lloydsonlineplcbank@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:27 pm

From: Lloydsonlineplc Bank <lloydsonlineplcbank@gmail.com>
Date: 2021 Year 9 Month 10 Day
Subject: Provide Below Details For New Account Opening.
To:

LLOYDS BANKS PLC..
ADDRESS : 263 Uppingham Rd, Rowlatts Hill, Leicester LE5 4DG, United Kingdom

Complement:
We would like to inform you that under the management of Lloyds BANK PLC, some money was deposited, to be transferred to you.... please we want to let you know that this is an English bank and everything will be translated to English, please follow our instructions to avoid mistakes.

But due to the amount of the money deposited,it won't be transferred to you directly from the fixed deposit account to your account, we need to create a particular account that will be able to carry that amount, after creating the account, we will deposit the money into the account and give you all the details and online access to the account, it will enable you to transfer money to your personal account yourself.

we will setup a Non Resident online Banking Account on your behalf so that you can manage and transfer your money online without any problem. We are to follow our legal procedures by evading any difficulty that might ascend during the transfer process, after we set up this account, you can manage and make your transfers national and international.

You are now advised to fill our bank account opening form to enable us open your account as soon as possible.

You have to confirm your details below for proper proceecing of "creation of the account".

Reconfirm your below details.

Your Name in Full
Your Address
Your Clear and close picture not ID card or passport
Your City
Name of next of kin
Next of kin address
Next of kin phone number
Relationship with the next of kin and gender.
Your email address
Your Telephone Number

Note:
Don't forget to reply immediately after receiving this mail, so that we can simply proceed with the account opening.

Thank you for your interest in our banking services while we wish for unending friendly banking relationship with you. We hope to serve you more and better as a customer with Lloyds bank PLC.

Regional director
Dene Jones.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

janemartinz609@gmail.com lloydsonlineplcbank@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:38 pm

2021 Year 9 Month 10 Day
Martinez Jane <janemartinz609@gmail.com>:

Wow honey I'm just happy now that they bank have finally replied you so all you have to do now is to send the bank your details so that they will creat a new account for you and transfer the money

2021 Year 9 Month 11 Day

Okay and have you gotten any response from the bank

From: Lloydsonlineplc Bank <lloydsonlineplcbank@gmail.com>
Date: 2021 Year 9 Month 11 Day
Subject: Account Opening/Login Details
To:

LLOYDS BANK PLC .

Attention:
Your mail was well received and the content noted as well...
please copy your username and password, paste it differently, it will surely login.

Your new Lloyds bank account has been created and deposited with the sum $2,500,000.00 USD

Click on this Website "lloydsonlineplc.com "sign in with this username and password below ,it will enable you see your account.

Please make sure it's copy and paste..

Do not write your username and password, copy and paste.

Please don't type your username and password, you have to copy and paste.

Please do not translate your username and password to XXXXX language.

Username :
Password :

Note:
Don't forget to contact us immediately after login into your account,we will direct you how you can transfer the money in your new Lloyds bank account to any designated account of your choice.

Thanks for banking with us.

Regional director
Dene Jones.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

contact@lloydsonlineplc.com janemartinz609@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:41 pm

Subject: Transfer Direction
To:

LLOYDS BANK PLC .

Attention
Your mail was well received and noted as well, we acknowledge the receipt of your mail , we have decided to direct you how to transfer your funds to your personal account in your country.

Listen carefully.
Login into your new Lloyds bank account, click on the left upper side , after clicking, look at all the options, you will see "Fund Transfer" at the first option, click on the fund transfer and enter any account details of your choice to process transfer.

Your IBAN Number is XXXXX
Your Lloyds bank switch code is XXXXX

Note:
Don't forget to transfer the maximum of $500,000 usd daily and minimum of $5,000 USD daily.

Secondly, any transfer made from the new Lloyds bank account must take 48 hours to reflect into the designated account...

Thanks for banking with us
You are one of our best customers.

Thanks regional director
Dene Jones.
For the management.

Subject: Re: Transfer Direction
To:

Contact they bank and ask if they can gave you another account number or you go ahead and make the payment with the account so that they will issue us a transfer pin , once we got the pin we can able to transfer money from the account pay all our expenses , I feel that you should borrow money now and pay ok
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

contact@lloydsonlineplc.com janemartinz609@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:51 pm

Date: 2021 Year 9 Month 13 Day
Subject: Attention
To:

LLOYDS BANK PLC .
ADDRESS :263 Uppingham Rd, Rowlatts Hill, Leicester LE5 4DG, United Kingdom
PHONE NUMBER :+447451281297

Attention
Your mail was well received and noted as well.
This is to inform you that the money in your Lloyds bank account belongs to you, our bank has international banking platform and local banking platform, you can only see our local banking platform through Google, but you hardly see our international banking platform through Google, that's the difference.

So don't get it twisted, we will visit our headquarter to get (CODES APPROVAL)...it will enable you to use the Codes to transact anytime....

Secondly we will also send you our ATM card in XXXX for easy withdrawal from any ATM machine in XXXX.

Thanks for banking with us
You are one of our best customers.

Thanks regional director
Dene Jones.
For the management

2021 Year 9 Month 24 Day

Oh!! I'm very sorry my dear , I wish they bank have given you the transfer pin now, I would have told you to withdraw money from the account and treat your self, it is very painful , please take care of yourself

PHONE NUMBER :+447451281297
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tismi BV
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:54 pm

2021 Year 9 Month 24 Day

I don't really understand you instead of you to go ahead and pay the bank for the transfer pin you there asking questions , does it mean that you don't trust me? Please don't allow this people to deceive you? Please contact the bank and make the payment so that they will give us the transfer pin, I am not happy with your behavior

2021 Year 9 Month 24 Day

You are very stupid, you are just confuse I feel you don't know what you are saying , how did you expect me to send you money from here , Are you out of your senses , please I have told you to forget about it , don't worry about the transfer pin, I will do that when my mission is over here , I am only trying to help you and also secure my money, you are making me look stupid

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021,
Martinez Jane <janemartinz609@gmail.com> wrote:

Weather you send it or not is not my business, you can forget about it since you don't trust me or believe me , let God judge you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:56 pm

2021 Year 9 Month 24 Day

You cause your self this harm , when you are paying this people you didn't contact me or ask , you only aboundon me, now you have wasted all your money on this stupid people , you now blaming me, I could remember when you wanted to fall this victim at the initial time I am the one that save you after that you stop contacting me and you allow yourself to be deceive, please my advice to you is that you should try and pay so that they bank will give us the transfer pin but if you don't want then forget about it

2021 Year 9 Month 24 Day

How much did you have now , you can contact the bank and ask if you can pay half of the money so that once they give you the transfer pin, you can transfer money from the account and pay them completely

2021 Year 9 Month 24 Day

You are very stupid I think you are not serious, please use the Money and send me Google play card for my games ok
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.