Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nastyusha.asti@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

nastyusha.asti@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:35 pm

Hello!!!
At the beginning, I would like to leave you a pleasant impression and introduce myself.
I'm Nastasia, I am 34 y.o, and my goal is to meet a man of 40+.
Here you have the question "why?" It's simple.
This age is the the most favorable for me, because for me personally, the age of a man is associated with aged wine.
The younger the wine, the more acidic it is, and with age the wine acquires silkiness, harmony and balance.
I hope you understand what I mean.
Maybe you didn't understand my comparison, but I tried to explain as much as possible in an artistic form and in understandable words what I mean.
After that, you probably thought that I like to drink often?
No no no no.
Of course I can drink sometimes, but very little, as I prefer a healthy lifestyle.
Oh, yes, I didn't say who I work for, I'm a fitness trainer and I do my job professionally.
For me, my work is also my hobby, so I think I'm very lucky, because what could be better than this?
As I said at the beginning of my letter, I want to leave a pleasant impression of myself and hope that your answer will not keep me waiting.
I think it will be great to learn more about each other and talk about different topics.
I will tell you more about myself in the next message.

Header:

Return-Path: <info@dipl.in>
Received: from [192.210.236.177] (port=53976 helo=uvris) by riddhi.genxwhosting.com with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <a7915e0a013aefe4cce95f0bff254f44403992ce@dipl.in>
Reply-To: Anasteisha <nastyusha.asti@gmail.com>
Subject: Like me.
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 09:14:00 +0100

Orig IP: 192.210.236.177 | Orig ISP: As-colocrossing | City: Elk Grove Village | Country: United States

Stolen image used:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3107
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.