Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Vincent B. Gorce

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Vincent B. Gorce

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:31 pm

abusing stolen picture and identity of the australian model and actor Vincent B. Gorce (starnow.co.uk).

On net log,

Hello

How are you doing,i saw your profile, quiet impressive. My name is Vincent B.Gorce, I'm from Australia ,it will be my honor to get to know you.

Add me so that we can chat to know more about each other...? (vin_b121@yahoo.com)

Take care
Vincent

Profile elements:

vincentbgorce
male - 41 years, Lake Village, United States
241 visitors since 8 February 2012.

vincent.jpg
vincent.jpg (18.1 KiB) Viewed 2331 times

Tracking report:
To vin_b121@yahoo.com
Opened 10-Jun-12 at 8:11:07 PM (GMT +1:00) - 4 min 1 sec after sending
Opened on 41.138.171.202
Language en-US,en;q=0.8
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/536.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/19.0.1084.52 Safari/536.5

Originating IP: 41.138.171.202
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

vin_b121@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Email:

Hello xxx ,

I am seeking an equal partner to journey with. I am looking for a serious, committed relationship built on honesty and respect; fancy things and material objects are not. I am an intelligent, trustworthy, loving, courageous, and affectionate man. I like the simple things in life - kids, family, nature, and a hard day's work. My sense of humor is goofy. I enjoy laughing at myself since it always helps me to get through a tough day. I love the outdoors (picnics, walks, sports & animals) and reading (news, history, adventure & science). I love coloring pictures, I am very much a kid at heart and hope I always will be.

I am looking for a woman that inspires my romantic and passionate side. Someone who respects me for who I am and is comfortable with expressing her needs and desires so that I can do my best to fulfill them. A woman who is willing to challenge me and grow together. She must be comfortable with a man who is unafraid of sharing her feelings, Should enjoy the simple aspects of life. i am also Looking for a woman who has the fear of God in Her. I am a very sincere and Honest man.

I am an energetic and sociable person. I appreciate decency and sincerity in a relationship between a man and a woman. The inner beauty is more important for me than the beauty of appearance. I wish to open a new world in the world of your soul. And if I understand you are the Only whom I am seeking, i share with you all your sorrows and joys, I will be your best friend and life partner I like to travel very much. It is very interesting to get more knowledge about the new countries, new people and traditions. It's great to have such a possibility. I'm a quiet, kind, loyal.

A great meaning for me is a human's soul. Circle of my interests is various. I like the literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are; calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic .My perception of an ideal , I would like to see near me clever, intelligent, and reliable man. Which would require my emotional heat, capable to like and respect the woman. I have to let you know as well, that am an honest person as i have said, and i'm a great giver because I so much believe in the Multiplies in return and I Do not speak negatively about people, I take less and listen more to people and do not jump into other people's affairs

Hope to hear from you,

Vincent.

Header:

Received: from [41.138.171.202]
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 11:25:05 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.138.171.202
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.