Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sandra Aidoo - sandraaido3132@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sandraaido3132@gmail.com celestinawin986@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:57 pm

Sandra Aidoo <sandraaidoo3132@gmail.com>
Fri, Mar 19, 2021
To:

I am very sorry that you waited at the airport for hours without seeing me please forgive me ok .you know that I was so excited and too eager to hold you so I wake up early in the morning so that I won’t miss my flight so when I go out to pick a taxi it was so early so taxis are not around but I was still looking for a car to Amsterdam all because I really want to be with you so when I was standing on the road side looking for a car a Good Samaritan came to my aid so on our way to Amsterdam the person got tyre burst(tyre explosion)so we got a little accident which did not give me the chance to reach
Amsterdam now I can’t walk properly because I have problem with my ankle . am so sorry please don’t leave me ok I will come ok .I have email my mother to say sorry to her because I know my mother will be worried about me because she was so happy that I am coming to XXXXX to see you sweetheart I have email her and tell her where I am so sweetheart please forgive me ok I love you and you know that my biggest mistake is to woke up so early but it is all because of you
Forgive me
love you

Fri, Mar 19, 2021
To:

Sweetheart I am waiting for mom to come and pick me home so I think by next weekend I will be ok then I will come and hold you ok please forgive me I love you and you know that so please don’t leave me ok just have little patience because I am all for you

Celestina Winfrey <celestinawin986@gmail.com>
Fri, Mar 19, 2021
To:

I just came back from Amsterdam airport and she is not there so now I have check my email so I am going to where she is now so that I can see what happen and what cause her accident thanks for your caring
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

celestinawin986@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:00 pm

Sat, Mar 20, 2021
To:

Please I am home now with Sandra very worried and cannot walk but don’t worry everything will be ok .I am waiting for a man from marken so that he can help her cover her ankle sir . when the man come I will tell you the main diagnosis thanks I have no problem about you coming here so I will tell Sandra when I go home thanks

Sat, Mar 20, 2021
To:

Hello
Sorry for my late response all because of my daughter Sandra condition please she is suffering from broken( fracture) of ankle due to the Impact of the accident, here are the symptoms, Immediate and severe pain, cannot put any weight on the injured foot, so we have been doing X-ray concerning her ankle and the result we are having here shows that Tibia, Fibula are broken, she is lucky that it does not affect the Talus. Please here is what the man said after seeing Sandra condition so an urgent care suppose to take place so that she will be well. so sorry please forgive my daughter she is yours
forever .Thanks

Sat, Mar 20, 2021
To:

Please her condition is very critical and I will tell you more about it tomorrow because it is very late here so I am leaving thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

celestinawin986@gmail.com sandraaidoo3132@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:02 pm

Sun, Mar 21, 2021
To:

Hello, Please I have a long conversation with my daughter it seems she don’t want you to come here all because of her condition please she keeps on crying and mentioning your name that you should forgive her and have little patience so that she can meet you at XXXXX now I have to go and look for a loan so that they can start working on her leg so please forgive me it seems we are putting so much on you despite the fact that you have not met my daughter before. I really appreciate everything the Good lord will continue to bless you thanks. please my good friend will be here this week so immediately she comes I will get a picture of her leg for you thanks once again.

Mon, Mar 22, 2021
To:

Please I really appreciate what you did for me I have been begging my daughter to come but she insisted she told me that she will never be in a wheel chair to meet a man for the first time. She told me that you want her to meet your family and friends so been in a wheelchair won’t help her .even if I mention it then she start being angry all because I don’t know how you both meet or how far you both has been through am sorry please forgive me ok. Sandra want to come but she don’t want to be in a wheel chair . as for the money I don’t know where I will get that much money from but my daughter keeps on saying that she want to meet you whiles walking please forgive me ok

Wed, Mar 24, 2021
To:

Sweetheart I am so sorry to hear that . you think I am being proud or rude towards you
.I love you and want to be with you ok. sorry that you have taken enough loans all
because of me ok .please I can’t wait to be with you and you know that , all I want is to
hold you . please nothing has been done to my leg only first aid ok and I can’t walk properly
so please how possible do you want me to fly from Amsterdam to USA with bleeding ankle
am sorry ok .if you think I am being rude and you want to leave me I will understand but
bare in mind that no woman can love you the way I do ok .Am sorry
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sandraaido3132@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:06 pm

Wed, Mar 24, 2021
To:

You know that I love you ok and you are talking about temporary do you know how much a temporary will cost so that I can walk to airport without holding crutches which can be done in few days for me to be with you

Wed, Mar 24, 2021
To:

If you have your amount in mind than am sorry ok I want to walk so it will cost more than that ok and I am not even ok with the temporary so don’t worry leave me here.

Wed, Mar 24, 2021
To:

Ok thanks safe journey
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

celestinawin986@gmail.com sandraaidoo3132@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:10 pm

Thu, Apr 8, 2021
To:

Hello, How are you doing please I want to tell you that Sandra will be home on Friday evening so she want me to inform you so that you will be patient and wait for her. she will talk with you immediately she return from the recovery

Fri, Apr 9, 2021
To:

Hello, how are you doing please I will go and pick Sandra tomorrow morning because it is already late here, yes everything is ok and thanks a lot Sir

Mon, Apr 12, 2021
To:

Hello, how are you doing sweetheart please I know that you will be upset with me after reading this email but please forgive me I love you and you know that sweetheart.
Please I just got the balance I will pay so that Wednesday my final results and treatment will be done before I leave,
Hopefully the cast will be remove if this balance is paid so that I can have the chance to leave this weekend please the amount of the balance is very huge but please forgive me ok I need the sum of $15,700 as balance so that I can walk and be with you this weekend please you know that I love you and I want to be with you ok , So glad you have a picture of my condition now trust me and help me before Wednesday so that I can travel on weekend please I love you
please forgive me ok all I want is to be with you so please help me pay this balance so that I can leave on weekend much love sweetheart sound sleep
Don’t forget dream about me
Goodnight
More kisses
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sandraaido3132@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:11 pm

Mon, Apr 12, 2021
To:

Ok sweetheart I love you.

Mon, Apr 12, 2021
To:

Don’t worry I will go and explain everything on Wednesday concerning how we can pay the balance and I hope something good will happen sweetheart

Tue, Apr 20, 2021
To:

Ok sweetheart
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sandraaido3132@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:15 pm

Thu, May 13, 2021
To:

I know that you are very disappointed in me all because of this mess but please forgive me, being upset and frustrated makes me sad but please you are not foolish.
you have spend a lot on me and my mother and I really appreciate but if you talk about sacrifice me too I have done a lot for you. I know you won’t appreciate what I have done all because it is not in a form of money but try and remember that I have been with you for the past 4 months since your wife die and leave you in tears i am your happiness for this past months this means that I love you and you love me. I know that you are a man with a good heart that is why I am still here with you and you know that I have choose you over my aunty all because I love you too so please don’t think I have taken you for granted .I love you . Darling I know that you will welcome me in your
heart no matter my condition and that makes me loves you so much but please try and understand me too I wish you are in my shoes so that you can understand my concerns too darling
I told you that after paying the balance I will get my passport and yes I have paid it but after removing the cast i can’t walk properly because the time to remove the cast has past due to the delay of the balance so please forgive me ok . The reason why I did not collect the passport is that now I need a lot of help and I know that you can’t help me because you will tell me you don’t have money so I have to leave my passport there again just to assure the man that I will come there again because I cannot travel with a broken ankle as I told you earlier before darling.
being upset with me won’t solve the issue the harm has already been cause so I will be glad if you calm down so that we both can find a solution to this problem ok. I know that you have promise yourself that after selling your stock and I did not come you will not continue with me again but now the question is that, Can you leave me ? I love you .
Sweetheart I know I will not get any man like you when you leave me and yes I understand all because you have a good heart and very caring but the same thing happens to me so please no need to be upset. You cannot leave me and I cannot leave you too darling .we both has build this relationship and nothing can separate us even if you plan to leave me still you will think about me so I will still live in your heart till eternity don’t be disappointed in me ok .you know that I love you and cannot wait to be with you so please try and understand, being heart broken will makes me sad because I have not tell you that I don’t love you or I will not come to XXXXX ok .I have your address and everything with me so that shows that I am too eager to come ok .
if you continue to talk about being alone in the house I will be sad , you know I don’t want that to happen that is why I am forcing myself to be with you but it seems you can’t see sweetheart. Traveling with you is my biggest priority so I am not happy about what is happening to we both ok .
you know that I will never give up on you. I love you so so very much .you have take advantage of my heart so nothing can let me give up on you darling .all I want is you to understand my concerns as a woman so that we both will be happy forever.
I know that you love me and nothing can stop that so I really appreciate darling .I just can’t be with you with a broken ankle so I will be glad if my decision will be granted so that you can help me with the money else we both will be sad .I love you so much
Much love

Mon, Jun 21, 2021
To:

Are you there please get back to me ok I know that you are worried and disappointed in me am sorry ok please forgive me I am sad and can’t even sleep darling
Sweetheart you know that I love you , we both plan this together but it seems I have betrayed you please forgive me ok you know that I cant do that just that things did not go the way I was planning please forgive me ok
I told you that the Internet cafe I went to won’t be working on weekends so I was praying that they will so that I can communicate with you sweetheart but they didn’t so i was so worried and looking for different means but I can’t find any all because I don’t know much about Amsterdam darling
am sorry ok it is morning here already I am still not sleeping all because I am looking for ways to write you so that you will know that I am not what you think ok I love you so much .
I have been begging someone this late response just to used her laptop to send this email please I know that you will be sleeping by now dreaming about me and how to hear from me darling please I am sorry ok
I wish you can reply me now so that we can talk and schedule for today’s trip to XXXXX because that is my biggest priority please don’t leave me here in Amsterdam else I will die ok .
You know that my mother is so angry with me about what I did so now I am desperate ok I have no where to sleep if you leave me here ok and you know I can’t go back to marken. please take me to XXXXX ok please
I love you ok and if I did not hear from you now I will be sad please reply me now ok please darling don’t leave me here
We both has build a lot and it is time for our dream to come to reality so please don’t leave me else I will die because I can’t go and see mom again all because I choose you over her dear .Am sorry ok I love you
I am praying that my aunty won’t hear this else I will be sad . You know my aunty don’t like me and this too has happened. Am finished. Please don’t leave me ok please
Love you so much Much love
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sandraaido3132@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:17 pm

Tue, Jun 22, 2021

Where are you.

Tue, Jun 22, 2021

Where are you.

Tue, Jun 22, 2021
To:

You never told me the name of the hotel you just send me a link but I don’t have access to my hangouts so I can’t go and scroll down ok .I love you now I want to come but I am sad just because I have bought some cloths and things from shops which I used my passport as an identity all because I know that immediately I meet you definitely you will pay for me and all this did not happen. Am sad
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sandraaido3132@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:18 pm

Tue, Jun 22, 2021
To:

I have bought some cloths and little shopping for you ok I bought some shirt and trousers just to surprise you but now you have gone and I own this stuffs ok you can’t send $2000 to Joseph darling .I am very sad ok I even bought a flower just to welcome you but all this did not happen I am so sad

Tue, Jun 22, 2021
To:

It is much because I told you that I have bought some stuffs ok it is both my stuffs and your stuffs just to welcome you ok .if you send $1000 I will be glad so that you can send the rest tomorrow .I wish it can happen this week because I am ready to come

Tue, Jun 22, 2021
To:

Let me pay this stuffs first after that I will tell you because you know I have no where to go again apart from XXXXX
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sandraaido3132@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:22 pm

Tue, Jun 22, 2021
To:

I want that too ok I can’t wait ok I am so sad because you disappoint me ok I was thinking that you will wait for me all because I explained everything about our communication problem when I arrive at Amsterdam love you

Bank accounts reported by the Survivor:

C. P.
Citibank, Doral Florida
Routing #266086554
Account # 914826XXXX

G. A. LLC
Citibank Doral Florida
Routing # 266086554
Account # 914795XXXX

A. LLC
JPMorgan Chase Bank
New York, NY
Routing #021000021
Account #69855XXXX

Zelle Transactions Sent to Jonova45@gmail.com Sandra referred to him as Joseph a friend of the family.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.