Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

plate_johnson@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

plate_johnson@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:17 pm

On 4pp l:

hello gorgeous how are you doing and how is life treating you there.?hope good,well am new here dont know how to use it at all. but i know the more am here i will know.my friends force me to see if i can find my soulmate. i am johnny and i was born and grew up in Unites State and i am a kind man,honest and trustworthy man and i was suffering here online when your profile caught my attention and it really touched my heart here and i never fall here for woman here like that and i know that sounds so crazy but i think this is real and i want a good woman that i can call my right woman and will make me happy and will be strong like me here and be happy forever....i am a simple man and i try to make people happy and never hurt my woman because i know everybody needs to be happy.....well i think i will be happy here if we can try and get to know each other......i will be looking forward to read back from you here and know what you think about me here and what you think about my message here...you can contact me through my address here plate_johnson AT YAHOO or add me to your yahoo messenger list so that we can have a better conversation and know more of each other.... will be happy to read back from you here soon johnny

I am a:Man
Birthday:16.04.1966
Looking for:Woman
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
i am single good soldier loving caring honest trustworthy and respectfull

plate.jpg
plate.jpg (13.32 KiB) Viewed 1854 times

Other active profile with different location:

On MySpace,
Plate Johnson - same picture
Man, 42, STONEYCREEK, Ontario, Canada
Member since 08. June 2011 via Handy
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.