Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

robert.martins11@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

robert.martins11@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:04 pm

Mixed gallery, using some stolen images of James Bill (Focus Hawaii).

On datemefree:

Hello, how are you today? i am really happy that i meet you here, just want through your profile and discover how beautiful you are. I really want to be more closer to you and know if our chemistry is meant to be one. I am a single father and wish that we understand ourselves to move forward. Anyway i hope you know where am going to? what are the things that makes you happy? I am looking forward to hear from you soon

Profile elements:

robertmartins11
- 45 y/o male
- florida, USA
- English, Spanish, English
- engineering
- Have 1 children

Sex male
Children 1
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1966 - December - 20
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Ethnicity Latino
Religion Catholic
Marital status Single
Education Grad school student
Smoker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 40 - 50
Relationship Marriage, Relationship
Hi, my names robert, bit about me: I live in florida and Im currently working a full time job in oil developing company . I went to school at mohawk college and studied electronics engineering. I like going to the gym, playin sports and video games on my time off. Hanging with friends, watching movies, call of duty, ufc, mlb, nhl, listening to music and going out. I like to think im a simple man. I have a laid back personality so I get along with most people. music: sublime, bob marley, eminem, drake, lil wayne, mac miller, classified, notorious big, nas, kid cudi, busta rhymes, j cole, gucci, dj drama, styles p, hopsin, tyga movies: hangover, superbad, happy gilmore, ace ventura, 40 year old virgin, pineapple express, billy madison, forgetting sarah marshall, american pie, i love you man, big daddy tv: breaking bad, two and a half men, conan obrien, survivorman, rob and big so theres a bit about me. If you wanna know anything, feel free to msg me
I really need to hook up with an understanding and lovely lady that will always make me happy. who cares and who believe in what we can do together.

Second contact on site:

thanks for your reply. i am really glad you understand me but you did not answer my question. Anyway what are the things that makes you happy and what are your favorite colors? add me so that we can chat, my address is robert.martins11@yahoo.com i will be waiting to hear from you again. best regards.

Other active profile:

On BlackPlanet, robertmartins11
Sex: Male
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Image - stolen pictures of James Bill (Focus Hawaii).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.