Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elahd617@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

elahd617@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:19 pm

Alright my dear, please always be in touch with the security shipping company, i have put everything in your care, i will be busy with military activities these days, so I will not have time to communicate with the security shipping company everytime due to the situation here. I will be checking my email whenever I have time.

Please take good care as I wait to receive good news soon.

Yours faithfully,
Elah Dohan.

My dear,

How are you doing? i hope you are doing fine, dear, I'm just coming back from official duties, thank you for your care and desire to help me, I am fully hoping on you for help, please I am assuring you that all you spend will be refunded back to you with interest once the delivery company delivers the bag to you, please try and do everything possible to help so that the delivery company will proceed with the delivery, I am expecting to hear good news from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Elah Dohan.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

postnationtrustco@fastservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:42 pm

Attention:

Sir,

This is to bring to your notice that we have seen your message, you can use these new account details of our correspondence office and send the money to us.

BANK OF AMERICA
Name of Account : J. N. M.
Account Number : 4440 2593XXXX
Routing Number : 064000020
Swift code : BOFAUS3N
House Address : Etowah Tn 37331-1215
Bank Address : TNS-927-01-01, 10735 Kingston Pike Knoxville, TN 37934

Send across the copy of the transfer details after transferring the said amount.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

We are waiting for your response

Mr. Mondoo Samps.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elahd617@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:08 pm

Good day dear,

How are you? The longest time. I did not forget your past effort and attempts to assist me, now i am happy to inform you that I have succeeded in getting those funds transferred with the help of a new partner from India. At the moment I'm in Syria, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in the transfer of my fund to you. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So do not hesitate and get in touch with Mr. Ahmed Diof, secretary in Togo as my friend, instructed him how to send you the ATM bank card for a total amount of ($300,000). As I instructed my partner Mr. Anil Kapoor to issue the cheque and he instructed the bank to roll the funds on the ATM card for security reasons, you can use the ATM card to withdraw money from any ATM machine world wide with a maximum of US$ 5000 daily.. Please let me know once you get it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. Finally, remember that I sent my partner Mr. Anil Kapoor a request from the bank employee who stands as his secretary during the transferring of my fund to his country in India, her name is Mrs Maria Thiam. So do not hesitate to contact Mrs Maria Thiam, she will send the amount to you without any delay. Now contact Mr.Ahmed Diof secretary in Lome Togo West Africa, her name is Mrs Maria Thiam on their e-mail address ( global.atm.service@consultant.com ) Invited her to send you the ATM card Mr. Anil Kapoor kept for your compensation on my behalf for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in the transaction.

Contact the Global ATM Alliance directly with this information.

Name: ........... ....... GLOBAL ATM VISA CARD SERVICE DEPARTMENT

Office Address; ......Lome, Route Des 895 kege Togo

Email Address: .....(global.atm.service@consultant.com)

Telephone: ........... +228 98246792

Officer In charge: Mrs Maria Thiam/ Mr.Ahmed Diof

Sincerely,
Ms. Elah dohan.

Phone: +22898246792
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sergeantelahdonan@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:21 pm

Hello, I would like to know more about you and discuss something very important with you.Sincerely,Elah Donan.

Header:

Return-Path: <sergeantelahdonan@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2023 03:30:09 +0100
Message-ID: <CADpLY_YhZ7eKk-Wnhx_QPY1ZB6us4xV00x9WwsE7CR=C4DP4+Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello

Hello my dear,

How are you today? I'm sergeant. Elah Donan, IDF military officer Currently in Libya. I appreciate your response to my message and hope to establish a trusting friendship with you. I am 33 years old, I would like to meet you. I am well known in Jerusalem. I joined the military academy when I was eleven, I used to be one of the top students in the army officers' graduate programs at the student success center in Jerusalem at my nineteen years old. I was involved in an event that reminds me of my mission here in Libya.

Here I have to tell you more about myself, I'm an orphan, I don't know my biological parents, I noticed that the people I live with were not my legitimate parents when I was 19 years old. You know that every citizen of Israel is trained in school to be a soldier, but after 18 years, you choose to remain a soldier or have other professions, so I have been a soldier since my youth! I have no one like my biological brother or sister, I want to invest my money in the fashion trade, I have United Nations authorization issued to me under the Israeli government, so we can both travel to Canada or any country if you wish. what I desire most, is your honest assistant.

For your information, I have to disguise my name on social media, please understand it's for my safety. My real name is (Elah Donan) you must prove your honesty and attention to my request, I do not want to transact with anyone in Israel for my safety. I have friends who know me in my city, but if I let them know about this agreement, the government of Israel may know, I choose you to be my guide and my future trading partner. I will visit your country when we finish our work here.

We are currently in Tobruk city but we are moving to Benghazi, I need your confidential assurance to protect me from any Israeli citizen. I cannot transact with someone who is in Israel to protect my image. I will give you more information on how we can help each other, but the most important thing is the trust and confidence I have decided to place in you. Honestly, I need your goodwill to protect each other.

But due to the high risk I went through in the army camp and my mission with them here will be completed soon, I have decided to resign from the army after this contract assignment and get married to build my own happy family but I have some money I intend to invest out of my country when I resign because I can no longer live in my country as a civilian because of all the terrorists and bad people that my group and I dealt with before in Israel so please I need a sincere and trustworthy person help me and be a business partner for me and receive the fund for future investment in a profitable business and in a country that has peace, The money is currently deposited under a trusted security company here in Libya, so please If you are interested in being my business partner, please let me know so we can move forward with the planning, attached here are my photos so you know who you are dealing with, I would like you to Please send a picture of yourself to me by replying to this email so I can meet you in person.

I hope my message reaches you in good health and I need your prayers.

I look forward to your quick reply.

Sergeant Elah Donan

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:34 pm

Please, can i get to know you better if you don't mind dear? And please remember to share your picture with me at least i can know you more better before we can proceed more.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:14 pm

Hello dear,

How are you today? I hope you are having a wonderful day.I appreciate your kind response to my email, be honest with me, I have been in contact with you for our both benefit, thanks for your photo and i admire your type of person hope to meet with you soon, I understand that you are a prospective person, I really need a serious and business person with a good heart, the sharing agreement must be respected, it is necessary for marriage as Man and Woman. But it is a decision that both parties have to accept and i don't believe that age is against relationship or marriage, not for money. I think we can do it if we believe, yes, we can do business, I trust that you will not betray me, I would like to make trade associations and more with you, I am happy to hear from you and also indicating that you are willing to help me transfer these funds for the purpose of investment in your position or in any country that you recommend us. We have just started and we will meet very soon after my mission here, the main reason why I am in a hurry is that the United Nations Now in Libya policy, there is a plan to move some troops to Syria to be among the people who will move to another field. The question is: who will be in charge of the money in my absence? We returned to our base today, but it was late,I will visit you from my country when we conclude our mission here because the agreement we have with the United Nations and Israeli government will conclude by the end of June 2023.

This is exactly why I need your help so urgently. I am very impressed by your person and I feel that I have found the right partner, but time will tell, as you know, that the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust and you must promise to keep it secret inside you. I want everything to be clear to you right now, but you have to read it carefully. The agreement has to do with the money I earned here, and I have it safely with security company.And the total fund, my share was $ 2,300,000.00 ( Two million three hundred thousand US dollars).

I hope my message reaches you in good health and I need your prayers.

I look forward to your quick reply.

Sergeant Elah Donan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:39 pm

Thank you!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:21 pm

Hello,

Wishing you a happy and peaceful Easter. May this Easter Sunday fill your home and life with new hope, happiness, prosperity, and abundance, all received through God's divine grace. Happy Easter. May the resurrection of Jesus Christ bring hope, love, and peace to your heart Amen.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:01 pm

That's good to hear. How are you doing today handsome?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:09 pm

That's good to hear handsome.

Please are you married or single dear?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.