Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Marcel Curtis - marcel_1290@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Marcel Curtis - marcel_1290@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:57 pm

On datemefree:

Hello Dear,
How are you doing today?. Am call Marcel Curtis, I hope these mail will find you well & healthy, hope that we can start here and of course look for a serious relationship for future. I will first of all appreciate your profile and your pics, you are so georgous. A little about myself, I'm an outgoing, who loves adventure and loves to laugh,and also has a heart of gold. I am fun loving, spontaneous and I have a great sense of humor that only the quick witted will get right away. I love to surprises, and open minded to people's views on, God Fearing and faith. I am passionate about everything I do. Loyal to my friends. Bringing out the best out of other people or potential friends. Non-smoker, not married, no children.

I am artistic and creative & like environments that are picturesque' which fosters my creativity. I am always ready to try new adventures. I want to live in experiences full of music, wine, travel, family. Traveling is a great past time for me as I like to experience different cultures and learn new things. Everyone has something to offer me and I honestly try to find good in everyone. It gives me great pleasure to have shy people open up to me. Or that loner tell me their passions. I am truly a people person. And would love my mate to appreciate that in me.

I consider myself to be happy, attractive and confident male who is looking for a female to share my life with someone easy to understanding,carin g, honest etc. I am eager to face the challenges as well as the many joys that life has to offer, and I am looking for someone who has the ability to challenge me as well as share laughter and all if the ups and downs that everyday life can bring. please get in touch i will send you photos. email :marcel_1290@yahoo.com

Curtis Marcel.
Love.

Profile elements:

Curtismark - no picture
- 22 y/o male
- Minsk, Belarus
- English, French, Russian
- Student
- Have no children
Sex male
Children 0
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1989 - April - 7
Height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type Slim
Ethnicity African
Religion Pentecostal
Marital status Single
Education BA/BS (4 years college)
Smoker No
Drinker Often
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 18 - 59
Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance
Honestly i am seeking a best friend, not just a date. A long term relationship, if you will. I think of myself as a very outgoing Guy who will talk with anyone, but on the outside is a deep wall that most people mistake for shyness, but once you crack that wall there is a man who likes to laugh. A Guy who can have long insightful conversations about a variety of subjects. I like to dream, to imagine, to create, to fix, and to explore. etc Love Is Not About Finding The Right Person, But Creating A Right Relationship. It's Not About How Much Love You Have In The Beginning But How Much Love You Build Till The End.

Searching for: Simple to understand,easy going etc

Yahoo avatar:

Real face on Facebook,
Neba Marcel
Went to PCHS Mankon
Lives in Bamenda, Cameroon
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
like to hang out and have a good time with friends, they know who they are. Drinking is not my specialty...I love to meet new people and im always up for doing something...Most people say im laid back and quiet..i can be shy at times, especially around pretty girls/women, but if you get to know me and are around enough you'll.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Marcel Curtis - marcel_1290@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:58 pm

Other active profiles:

On MySpace,
Neba Marcel, private profile
Man, 23, Minsk, 04, Belarus

On Person, Marcbryan, no picture
State/Region: Famagusta
City: Agia Napa
Last login: Apr 5, 2012, 17:28
Who I Would Like to Meet
Aged: 21-25 y.o.
For: Penpal, Friendship, Love, Intimacy, Chat

Active on Perfspot since 6/9/2007 as marcel fuh,
Man, 25
Camerun
Let's see...something about ME! Ummm, i'm a very nice, sweet, loving, caring, funny, and very shy person..how that combination funny and very shy came about, we will never know...but i love to make people happy and i try to please everyone! I like to be myself...i don't want to be like everyone else...i like to be different! I love to meet new people, only because i can't do much of anything else.....but, i guess i can say
that my personality is good...ask others or get to know me and decide for yourself....I always believe in myself, i always believe that i can do anything that i wanted to and i try not to let anything hold me back.Am so happy to meet beautiful,and nice looking people...back!!
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.