Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

steveroland35@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

steveroland35@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:23 pm

On datemefree:

HELLO ANGEL,HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY?IT\'S NICE PASSING THROUGH YOUR PROFILE ON HERE AND I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU THAT\'S IF YOU DON\'T MIND AND I WILL LIKE YOU TO BE MY CONFIDANT AND COMPANION THAT\'S IF YOU GIVE A CHANCE .........CAN WE CHAT BETTER ON YAHOO MESSENGER? ADD ME ON (STEVENROLAND35@YAHOO.COM) SO THAT WE CAN SHARE PICS TOGETHER AND GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT EACH OTHER AND SEE WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS MAYBE WE MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING GOOD IN COMMON........HOPE TO READ FROM YOU SOON STEVEN....

Profile elements:

stevenroland35
- 42 y/o male
- california, USA
- English, English, English
- plycon construction company
- Have 2 children
Sex male
Children 2
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1969 - July - 21
Height 6'0" - 6'3" (181-190cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Middle Eastern
Religion Christian
Marital status Widow
Education High School graduate
Income $30,000-$50,000/year
Smoker No
Drinker Often
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 25 - 40
Relationship Marriage, Relationship
Description:
I am very understanding,open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind,warm and intelligent with good look and i was raised with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other people

Ideal match description:
I am looking for someone with a good sense of humor and very easy going like myself. I am basically searching for a best friend to share the rest of my life with, an energetic person who loves to do things together and spend time with his companion.

The tracking email shows 196.46.245.50
Originating IP: 196.46.245.50
Originating ISP: Vee Network Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

He has another active profile with the same elements on 24freedate.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.