Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

davisadres@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

davisadres@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:44 am

username Andres 43, London

Contact on Badoo

Hello Dear

You have a nice profile,a great look,and you seem a great person and i would love if the two of us can become friends and look what the future has for us.I am 43years old,height:6ft,2inch tall,I'm a single dad, self employed.I'm a caring, generous, understanding, kindhearted loving, romantic honest, trustworthy and open minded person. When i'm less busy i enjoy going out to play golf. I 'm an independent man who is keen to meet a lovely woman who will for ever remain my life partner and who i will spend the rest of my life with.

I would love to know you more by having a chat with you online so we can learn more about ourselves and see what the future have in store for us,what have we got to lose? If we don't turn over stones, we may miss out on lifes greatest joys. just incase here is my mail ID davisadres@yahoo.com feel free to add mine or send yours to me.

Looking forward in hearing from you soon.

Andres.

Profile elements:
Wants to meet with a girl, 35-60
I'm a caring, generous, understanding, kindhearted loving, romantic honest, trustworthy and open minded person. When i'm less busy i enjoy going out to play golf.

Relationship: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight
Appearance: 188cm (6'2''), 87kg (192lbs), average body, black hair and blue eyes.
Living: By myself
Children: Already have
Smoking: Non-smoker
Drinking: No, and I hate drinkers
Education: College/University
Languages: English
Work: Self Employed. I have a high income.

Email:

Hello xxx

How are you doing today? thanks for the mail you sent me i would love to get to know you more better my having a chat with you if you don't mind. please do you have a yahoo chat ID so we can chat on there coz its easy to communicate there than here am looking forward in hearing from you sooner thanks and God bless

Header:

Received: from [74.82.193.146]
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 09:20:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Hi

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 74.82.193.146
Originating ISP: Carat Networks
City: Hamilton
Country of Origin: Canada
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: davisadres@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Both pictures are used on more dating and social sites, with different names and locations.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.