Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Rianna Conner

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Rianna Conner

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:52 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Hi

Return-Path: <monicathompson400@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 06:22:31 +0000
Message-ID: <CAMOm-FbuiRkgbOG3YizSVuL=49jjjsY5QodzsJjpy82a1cGNww@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: HI
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Cynthia Adema - cynthiaad43@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:54 pm

Reply received:

Nice to meet you. I am LT Cynthia. I'm united state army i work with nation troop in Syria on war against terrorism. I have something important that i want to tell you, but i will like us to continue as very good friends for now and know each other very well before i can give you more details. Because i want to discourse it with you with my sincerity. What i want to discourse with you is very important for both of us. Actually, want i want to discourse with you is that i have some money in my position to move out in this country but i need someone that i can trust and receive and keep it save for the benefit of both of us once i have my live, so i cant fly to it you there. This money i suppose to send it to my country due the question i will answer from USA army authority, that is why i decided to send it another country and invest with it. If you be honest and sincere to carried out this mission, I'm going to give you your own percent of it. I'm waiting to here from you so that i can tell you how you are going to receive it as easy as abc.

Stolen pictures received with the message:

The real owner of the stolen pictures used is Sgt. Rianna Conner, U.S. Veteran, best known by her model name, Combat Barbie.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: cynthiaad43@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:55 pm

Fake profile used on penpalhub.com:

Cynthia44's profile - no picture
Age 35 year-old
Gender Female
Location Houston, United States

I am Sgt Cynthia Adema for more details contact me here: cynthiaad43 AT gmail.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.