Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Sarah Beard

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers impersonating Sarah Beard

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:08 am

Email received:

Hi

Header:

Return-Path: <antathiaw56@gmail.com>
Received: from [192.168.1.4] ([154.124.26.198])
Subject: hi
To: Recipients <sgt.beard1lt@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 12:29:28 +0000
Reply-To: sgt.beard1lt@gmail.com

Originating IP: 154.124.26.198
Originating ISP: Autonomous System
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sgt.beard1lt@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:57 pm

Reply received:

Thanks for your reply to my email, I really want to establish a long term relationship with you, there's a reason I choose to establish a relationship with you, i will take this opportunity to tell you all about myself, My name is sergeant Beard 1lt born on 5/21/1991 Single, I am a Rifle Shooting and a soldier in the US Army known as Covenant Christian High School and Texas Christian University. I was trained by the United States government on a scholarship. Presently I am in Syria at a war zone for a peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Syria.

I hope that our coming together will last long and lead to something better in the future. I wish to disclose something very important to you believing that my trust and faith in you is well placed. Like you already know that I am a sergeant in a regiment of the United State military forces here in Syria.

LISTING TO THIS;
During one of our missions against the ISIS terrorist group here in Syria. We forced the terrorist to retreat and while securing the area, we noticed a huge chunk of money abandoned by the terrorist. The amount runs in several millions of USA Dollars. My regiment decided to share the money within ourselves, after sharing the money, I got a total of 3,400,000.00. US Dollars,(Three million, four hundred thousand Dollars). Right now I am seek your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $ 3.400.000.00. to your place as quickly as possible

At the moment I am deeply afraid of losing the funds here due to the level of attacks every day, dear if you can assure me that my funds will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in the next few months. There are no risks involved. I need your urgent assistance and as you assist me receive the fund, I shall be compensating you with 25% of the total fund personally, while the remain of the balance shall be my investment capital in your City which will still be under your control until I meet you,

THE REASON WHY I CONTACT YOU
Dear, I have made solid arrangements with a UN Security office, they agreed and promised to send their diplomats to deliver the treasure box to any destination of my choice.

Dear, I pray and believe you will not betray my trust, take me as your own blood sister or your business partner as the fund will invest under your control. Although you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you so deeply, it is better I reveal it to you and you help me, than losing the funds here out of my ignores, I have so much fear in me because I have survived two bomb attack here, so I need your urgent assistance.

Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated, I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, I expect to hear from you soonest, always put me in your daily prayers.
I humbly wait for your response.
Regards,
Sgt. Beard 1lt.

Header:

Return-Path: <sgt.beard1lt@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 11:17:39 +0100
Message-ID: <CALUQ3UCh2sZiHw65e2cx4dBv7W-iKjSC4cKe-ybfPX2xKYKZ-Q@mail.gmail.com>

The scammer stole her biography from armywcap.com.: https://www.armywcap.com/soldier-athlet ... arah-beard

My name is sergeant Beard 1lt

1lt translates in First lieutenant and is a rank, not a name.

The real Sarah Beard is not in Syria and has no connection with the scammers impersonating her online.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:00 pm

Reply received:

my dear we are many here so i believe God will help us finish our work that is why we are here please did you read my text reply me and let me know if you will help me receive the box
thanks
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:06 pm

Reply received:

My Greetings to you and how is your health today, i hope you are healthy and fine? I want to say a big thanks to you for making out time to write to me again, the content of your letter are well understood, i do not want you to see this deal as something that will bring problem to you, but i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about in this deal, honestly i have made every necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery of the cash box to you without any form of problem nor risk OK.

Am a Woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my spirit, i chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving this cash box because my spirit has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful person for me and i know you will not disappoint me, Please put away fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this matter, i promise you will not regret been part of this matter,

i do not know what else i can say to convince you and make you believe me, but i pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind. One more thing i want to let you know that there is no complication on this matter, if you follow my instruction everything will go smooth and well in the process of receiving the cash box, Please try and keep this matter secret between you and i, to avoid making room for enemy because if you and i should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end.

The most important thing i need from you is your honesty as the funds will be on your care until i join you, i believe you will not and never betrayed me, that's only my concern. Dear, i hope i have made everything clear to you and i believe i am safe in your hands, nobody knows about this matter, PLEASE i am asking you for my safety to KEEP this matter AS TOP SECRET between us.

As i have taken time to explain everything in detail how this matter will be executed, i would like you to send me your details as listed below, then i will i forward your details to the security office for Registration to enable them deliver the treasure box to your house through their official diplomat.

(1) your full names:
(2) your full home address, country / city where you want the funds to be delivered to you:
(3) Your Country Post Code:
(4) Your Copy of Your ID Card: and recent pictures for the delivery agent to identify you:
(5) Your Active phone number. that will be used to get you when the diplomatic agent arrives at your country airport for delivery:

Dear, do not worry for any risk of receiving the box in your house, Please every arrangement towards this matter is intact between both of us and on no account should you expose this information to anyone, Once am through here with my official assignment i will come over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our life, but for now please i will appreciate us to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the cash box and safe keeping it on my behalf till i come over,
I will be expecting these details.
Sgt. Beard 1lt.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:50 pm

Reply received:

Dear here in the military zone we are not allowed to make use of mobile phones, we only make use of radio message and email communication.

Truly I am not upset with you, I can understand your fears, but I am here to assure you of your own safety, I was not looking for you to say yes to that immediately without finding out how possible that could be, so for that I really understand that somehow you might get afraid.

remember that i have told you that i am not expecting you to accept the offer without having some doubt how possible it is, i am here assuring you that it is possible and i have made a good arrangement with the diplomat who will deliver the box to you

Be rest assured that thi is free because I am not ready to put my hand in any bad thing which will terminate my image or put me in Jail. we are one blood and soul and for that i am assuring you that i can never think of engaging you in any transaction that will put you in trouble believe me its free.

Please trust me and help me as I am going to make an immediate traveling trip to your country as soon as the transfer is done, and I would like to invest in your Country under your supervision so that we shall be great in future. I will be glad to read a positive response from you as I pray that God who is going around blessing people shall see us through in this appointing time

your details to the security office for Registration to enable them deliver the treasure box to your house through their official diplomat.

1.Your Complete Names:
2.Your Country / City:
3.Your Country Post Code:
4.Your Copy of Your ID Card:
5.Your Address. where you want the funds to be delivered to you:
6.Your Active phone number. that will be used to get you when the diplomatic agent arrives at your country airport for delivery:

Dear, do not worry for any risk of receiving the box in your house, Please every arrangement towards this matter is intact between both of us and on no account should you expose this information to anyone,
make a way for us. I promise to make you happy on this Earth.
May God be with you,I will be waiting
for your soonest reply. Have a lovely day.

Stolen pictures received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:30 pm

The recovery scam.

GOOD NEWS FROM ME, Sargent 1LT Beard

I'm happy to inform you that I finally got the money transferred to a new partner from Senegal who is an international businessman.

Presently we are in Belgium right now for an investment project with him, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me despite that it failed us somehow but i still love you and to do this for.

I'm very glad to inform you I left an ATM VISA CARD on your name that contains the sum of ($300,000.00 USD) i'm only giving you this money for you to have good life and for your past effort and attempts to assist me during the process of this transaction,

I really appreciate your efforts then which was the reason i decide to give you this to show my gratitude, go ahead and contact the United Bank For Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal

Feel free to contact United Bank for Africa ( UBA / Email ) Dakar Senegal with your

Full name ......
Home address .....
Telephone number ...
Country ......
City ...........
Post Code......

Email................ cfc.senegal.13@gmail.com
Bank Name,........UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (UBA)
Address :.............. Dakar, Route des Almadies, Zone 12 lot D

contact the bank to send you the ATM VISA CARD to you through DHL delivery Service, to enable there bank manager to direct you on how to send the Visa Card to your country to enable you withdraw the money
i wish you all the best, have a nice day
Yours Faithful
Sargent 1LT Beard .

Header:

Return-Path: <sgt.beard1lt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 12:34:24 +0100
Message-ID: <CALUQ3UAg95hroW0Uqd117O1F=UVjM4d1pADh-zWUdS7yi+pWBg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello Dear
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.