Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Andi Pink.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Andi Pink.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:54 pm

About Me
i am smithperry 28years old sigle honest faithful trust from michigan fear of god good looking good caring

Hello Handsome How Are You Doing? Am Perry From USA Single,Honest Faithful Have The Fear Of God Come From A GOOD And Honest Family Care Love Understand Trust,Seeking For True Love Understand Careing Love Trust Honest Faithful Have The Fear Of God Understand,I Love To No More About You And Like You Too To No More About Me,Cos Am Looking For My Soulmate So That We Can Work Things Out Cos I Have Been Hurt So Many Time Now I m Looking For Some One That I Can Trust Spend The Rest Of My Life With And Be Together In Any Condition We Fine Our Self,Good Or Bad And Work It Out Together..Here Is My Id I Hope You Add Me,,smithperry741@yahoo.com I Hope To Hear From You Soon Have A Nice And Loving Day I hOPE tO Hear From You

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: smithperry741@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:38 pm

On datemate.co.uk - username coded,

hello how are you doing i hope all is wel....i am smithperry from michigan single honest fear of god faithful..come from a good and honest family understand care trust love seeking for true love understand fear of god faithful honest hard working..trust come from a good and ghonest family i hope to hear from you again.let get to no each other wel and i hope you are honest and sigle add me smithperry741@yahoo.com i hope to hear from you soon have a nice and loving day i hope you add me i want a man so that we can be together in any condition.and face it together

On Facebook,

Rose Penny aka rose.penny.773
Studied at Harvard University
Joined Facebook October 29, 2012

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

claireboyse@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:51 am

On FMF:

hi :)
chat some other time ?
looking forward on it :)
add me up on skype
annie.brance

how bout messenger ??
add me up there
claireboyse@yahoo.com
ill wait :D

annie21 Profile: skype me :: annie.brance
Age & Gender: 22 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 5" (165 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Other
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Green Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
I am an open-minded and a good listener girl that loves life with everything that it brings.
I am friendly, flirty,sensual , talkative and with a very good sense of humour.
Lets share our inner most sexual feelings,desires,and fantasies together dont be shy!
We can explore just about anything..and both have a lot of fun too!....

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Andi Pink.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:51 am

On Skype,

annie.brance
Language: English
BD: February 16, 1991
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.