Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Jane Sambo - janesambo23@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Jane Sambo - janesambo23@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:40 am

Unsolicited email received:

Hello

Header:

Return-Path: <brahot36@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 21:36:37 +0100
Message-ID: <CACDPqWpvrp+f47rT+g1xfm8AzoMtjoTuH6mvG5k_NQ3=q9oS6w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: janesambo23@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:42 am

Reply received:

It is my pleasure meeting you, My name is JANE However, I really want to establish a true relationship with you and even have a business partnership as well, I am an American military officer currently in Syria for peace keeping on the crisis that rise in that country, and i will like to get you acquainted, because i am a loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, i enjoy knowing people way of life, I also enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer

I want you to know the problems we are facing here in Syria as we are being attacked everyday by insurgents and car bomb explosion, but during our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contained a huge amount of money that belongs to the Supporters of the overthrow government of Libya, which i believe was money meant for importation of weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by my army officers troop to share the money among us and which we did.
My share is $ 3 . 7 Million dollars ( Three Million seven hundred thousand usa dollar ) and i have been able to move this money out of Libya to one of the leading Bank in Senegal where it was deposited, i want us to use this money for investment project as to support and help charity Organization / poor orphans,

If you can be trusted I will like you to keep this money for me until i finish my assignment here, I will really want you to assure me that this money will be in your country that you will not disappoint me until I will come to your country to collect the money from you. there will not be any form of risk involved during the process

I have decide to compensate you with 35% of the total money once you received the money, while the balance shall be for investment project in your country an it will belong for you and me we shall under go on joint business,

Meanwhile; I do not know how long we are going to stay here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attacks here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the fund because i will be coming Over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

Please do not discuss this matter to a third party, and if you are not interested in this business please kindly delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I hope my explanation is very clear but in case of any question, please feel free to ask via email only because we are not allowed to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio messages.
I wait for your immediate reply i will send you more of my pictures in my next mail.

Header:

Return-Path: <janesambo23@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.221.53]
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 16:15:48 +0100
Message-ID: <CAA=+EmW39Bs_LwXZBQj+5rr9si36R-HdavjiwjNbekCpTZ18qQ@mail.gmail.com>

Stolen pictures received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.