Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alinabrown-eyed@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

alinabrown-eyed@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:18 pm

Hi.
Dear the stranger, I wish the nobility, how much you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and remarkable the woman?
My name Alina I hope, that I to you is pleasant is nice.
I in searches the person with whom my life will be balanced and surprising to change to the best.
I very much cheerful, opened and positive the girl.
But I still one and I very much have got tired from such life.
Therefore I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter.
Actually, I in searches adequate the man for stable relations and a combination marriage in the future.
My main objective - to find love.
I wish to believe, that you this man.
I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in beginning of our relationship.
Now I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore in more details I will write about myself in the following letter.
I will wait your letter with huge impatience.
All the best, Alina.

Header:

Return-Path: <kadeskajoran.kec-karanggayam@kebumenkab.go.id>
Received: from sdww (unknown [192.210.236.179]) by mail.kebumenkab.go.id (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 7921E180770AC5; Sat, 25 Sep 2021 00:52:09 +0700 (WIB)
Message-ID: <049bb69b90bb6e9dbe4e386b60b485597a8c798c34@kebumenkab.go.id>
Reply-To: Alinochka <alinabrown-eyed@outlook.com>
From: Alinochka <kadeskajoran.kec-karanggayam@kebumenkab.go.id>
Subject: Pleasant dating.
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 19:52:07 +0200

Orig IP: 192.210.236.179 | Orig ISP: As-colocrossing | City: Elk Grove Village | Country: United States

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3012
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.