Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sgtscotttaylor@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sgtscotttaylor@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:59 pm

you can contact me

Header:

Return-Path: <sgtaliciamichelle@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 13:32:19 -1200
Message-ID: <CAKCENexYNyf-6xx2ie=YY2_YjhMRSyG8jU5HNYZVcswVez34WA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:

Dear, I am very happy communicating with you here in my mailbox after viewing your profile. I will use this opportunity to give a brief self introduction of myself. My name is Sgt,Scott Taylor. Single, 36 years of age. I am from Florida in the United States of America. I am working with the United States of America military nurse, but we are currently in Syria where I was assigned for a peace keeping mission due to the crisis in Syria. Please tell me something about yourself and your country, the job you do and your Age?.

I am a fun loving girl, jovial, kind, easy going, lovely and passionate. I like to have fun, work, travel, play, and smile. I love honesty, I hate lies and betrayal. I think of myself as being clever but harmless and an extreme extrovert but it's unfortunate that the nature of my work doesn't allow me to meet random people very often and explore life to its fullness which I plan to start doing as soon as I quit the military after my call off. Just like every other person. I have had my ups and down in life especially as a soldier. The war has taken countless lives and unthinkable damages have been inflicted but to the glory of God am still alive and kicking. I really appreciate having you as a friend here and I would like to know you more deeply. Thanks as I wait to read from you.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3005
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtscotttaylor@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:25 pm

How are you today. Hope you are still in good health and doing great in your work? As for me, I am fine here only because of the stress and the hectic nature of our work here. I will finish my duty here soon and I would like to use the opportunity to visit you over there for tourism to see you face to face, get more familiar with you. I would like to learn about your country and culture so that I can be able to relate with your people because I don't know much about your country, so will you welcome me? Please, I will appreciate it if you can tell me more about yourself and your country as I am planning to visit there, to know if it's a business country where business opportunities are guaranteed, if I should invest in your country by building companies such as real estate business / fuel station petroleum products. Etc. I will be ending my services soon and I have no one to confide in the United States, because I joined the army as an orphan and I don't have someone to confide with when I return back to the states and I believe you will be of help to me. Thanks as I wait to read from you soon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtscotttaylor@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:39 pm

Dear. Am very sorry for my late response due to lack of chances at my duty post. I have read your message and I want to let you know that I really appreciate having you as my good friend with all my heart.

Dear, my duty here in Syria will be finishing in two months. I will be coming to meet with you for us to be together and plan on how to invest my money there in your country, because i believe that having you as someone from there is an added advantage for me to start up my business, because i know you would like to put me through to whatever business i will like to venture into in your country when i arrive there as an indigenous person. I joined the army as an orphan and I don't have someone to confide in the United States, and I believe you will be helpful to me since we are now friends with trust. I Just want to let you know that deep down in my heart I appreciate you so much, and there is something very important and confidential which i want to discuss with you. Hope I can trust to share it with you? I will give you the full details when I hear from you because of the confidence I have in you. Have a great day as I wait to hear from you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtscotttaylor@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:10 pm

Dear. I have trusted you and I wish to tell you everything about me. During the recent operations here in Syria our troops attacked a terrorist territory, so as a military nurse I and a group of other medical practitioners went to take care of our soldiers that were injured in the attack. We saw two large chests which we decided to open them and eventually we found a large amount of dollars inside a box hidden in them, so after the operation we took the money to the Syrian government which they compensated us with half of the money for a job well done, because of the good work we are doing to secure the lives of people here. The amount was divided between the military on duty and my own share of the money was $1.7 Million Us dollars.

Dear. I wish to use this fund to start a new life as soon as I finish my service here in two months time. I will use part of the money to help those that were Infected with this deadly disease Covid-19 pandemic and orphans. Please I have kept this as a top secret for a while and I need someone I can trust to work with and move the money out of Syria because I have no one to confide in as I joined the army as an orphan. Right now I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money to your place as quickly as possible for preservation.

Dear. I have made solid arrangements with the diplomatic immunity courier service, which they agreed with and promised to send their diplomat agent to dispatch the treasure box to any destination of my choice. I want to move this fund to you before coming over to meet you after my call off, because I can not be allowed to move out of this country with such a huge amount as I am still in service, and the government of Syria does not allow bank transfer to another country because of the war here.

Dear, it was through the diplomatic immunity delivery system that all my colleagues here used to move out their own money without having a problem with any authorities. The fund will be coated and delivered to you as diplomatic family valuables,because diplomatic packages don't pass through normal customs inspection procedures, but will take express route control for safe delivery as diplomatic valuables. That is more reasons presidents and other top politicians usually use the diplomatic system to evacuate big funds out of their country without the notice of any authorities.

I am offering you a 30% share of the total funds for the great help and service you are rendering to me. And take 10% of the total funds to orphanage homes for the less privileged ones. And keep the remaining for me in any secured place until I meet with you there in two months time.

To carry out the processes, I will be needing your full names : ... Country / city / Address...Occupation : ... Phone number : .... Identity card number :..for the delivery process. Attached are the photos we took during the operations as I stated above. I look forward to your reply and cooperation.
Warm Regards

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtscotttaylor@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:49 pm

Greetings dear. Please kindly read this message and follow the instructions as directed. This is to inform you that the fund has been well coated and awarded to a diplomatic delivery company as family treasure.

The agent who was assigned to go and deliver the treasure box to you will be leaving Syria tomorrow night to arrive in your country on Tuesday. September 28. 2021. Note : I cleared all charges required here for this process as you can see from the delivery receipt attached. Administrative costs, security, and cost of shipping the suitcase box to you. But I was made to understand that the procedure of any International diplomatic delivery requires that the receivers of the luggage have to pay a little amount with your country's local currency for the domestic clearance fee of the luggage to the regional diplomatic office at the airport. Please, I want you to help me to pay the arrival clearance fee since it has to be paid there with your country's local currency, you will take back the money from the box when you receive the package together with the 30% of the total amount which I promised to give for your assistance.

The purpose of you paying the arrival clearance fee is because the luggage is a registered diplomatic shipment and requires a diplomatic clearance release order permit from the regional diplomatic office. The release order permit will be issued to effect the release of the shipment to the diplomatic agent once your payment is confirmed, to prevent your country's customs authority from inspecting or passing the luggage through scanning at the airport as diplomatic delivery luggage, because diplomatic packages don't pass through normal customs inspection procedures but will take express route control as diplomatic valuables.

The delivery agent will communicate with you on the phone immediately when he lands in your country to direct you on how you will pay the clearance fee which you have to pay in your local currency as the procedure demands, before they will release the luggage to the diplomatic agent to proceed the delivery to your given address or anywhere you choose to meet with him immediately after the clearance is made.

Note : The total amount in the treasure box is $1.7 Million ( One Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ) This is the code of the box (8619) it is only you that has the code, even the delivery agent did not know this code number and the contents of the box, because the luggage was registered with them as family treasure for smooth and fast delivery to your country.

Attached is the image of the airway bill receipt with the treasure box. The first photo was taken after the fund was coated and well packaged before the box was taken to the delivery company office for registration, and the second image was taken in the delivery company office. Please do disclose the contents of the box to the agent until you receive it in your house. This box is an electronic box which can only be opened by the code, Without the code, no one can open the box, so try and maintain the secret for the safe delivery of the fund to you.
Thank you

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtscotttaylor@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:54 pm

Greetings dear. I want to know how prepared you are in receiving the luggage, because the diplomatic agent who was assigned to go and deliver the luggage to you is set to be coming to your country. Hope you have arranged some money for the domestic clearance fee as I explained to you ?

Regarding the clearance fee to be paid upon the arrival of the treasure box, the agent said that he doesn't know the exact amount that will be needed for the clearance, but they will call you on phone when the treasure box arrives ,to tell you the exact amount imposed on the luggage. According to the delivery company it will not be more than $1000 dollars which you are going to pay the equivalent amount in your country's local currency.

The agent will call you on the phone once he arrives there in your country, to direct you on how you will pay the money for the clearance fee which have to be pay with your country's local currency. The agent will deliver the luggage to your address or anywhere you choose to meet with him once your payment for the arrival clearance fee is confirmed.

Dear. I want you to do everything humanly possible to make some money available before the arrival of the diplomat agent, so that the luggage will be cleared immediately the agent arrives in your country without delay, because the authorities in-charge can never release the box out from they custody without them receiving the clearance fee in accordance to the regulations and working ethics of the International diplomatic delivery. Thanks and have a nice working day as I wait to read from you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtscotttaylor@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:19 pm

Good day darling. Sorry for my late reply i have been so busy at my duty post. This is to inform you that I got a message from the delivery company informing me that their agent will be leaving Syria six hours ago to arrive in the United States today September 28,2021. The agent will communicate with you on the phone immediately after their flight arrives in the States to instruct you on what to do for the clearance fee of the luggage. I will be expecting to read from you as soon as you receive the luggage from the agent. This image was sent to me six hours ago from the delivery company to inform me that their diplomatic agent has already checked in for his departure. Regards.

Darling, please do you have Whats app number? If yes send me your whats app number because the delivery company asked if you have whats app for easy communication between you and the agent. I am waiting

Dear. I got a message from the delivery company informing me that their diplomatic agent has already arrived there in the United States. The agent is complaining that you are not responding to him. Please check your phone and respond back immediately to the agent,because the agent is there waiting to speak with you for him to clear the luggage out from the customs custody, and deliver it to your address as I agreed with them without delay. Please, your urgent action is needed.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtscotttaylor@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:39 pm

I will inform the agent to communicate with you via email as you said
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtscotttaylor@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:19 pm

Here is the diplomat agent e-mail address >> Diplomatralphrichard@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomatralphrichard@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:20 pm

Good morning

How are you today?
My name is Dip. Ralph Richard, the diplomat agent in respect of a consignment on behalf of Sgt, Scott Taylor. This is to inform you that I have successfully arrived in the United States with your consignment.

Please read this message very carefully and get back to me immediately.

The Custom security department agency at the airport demanded the sum of ( $ 1000 Us dollars to clear your consignment for possible delivery to your given address Or anywhere you choose to meet with me once the clearance fee is made.

Note: The required amount stands as clearance and diplomatic non- inspection charges to enable them release your consignment for possible delivery to you. However, Immediately after their demands are fulfilled you will receive the consignment with immediate effects.

This money is urgently needed to enable me to settle the charges and pick up the consignment and continue my journey to your address in XXXXXXXXX to deliver the consignment to you.

Note: I don't have much time to waste here in America, Therefore do not hesitate to reply to this message immediately so that I will direct you on how to make the payment to enable me deliver the consignment to you and return back to face other essential duties awaiting me behind.

Your fasting action in making the payment as early as possible is highly needed, so that your luggage will be delivered to you today. To avoid an extra security charge on luggage when delayed in the custom custody.

Thanks and have a wonderful day, awaiting for your urgent reply.
Diplomat Ralph Richard
City Sprint delivers company agent
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.