Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tretyahelen@meta.ua

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tretyahelen@meta.ua

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:26 am

on my beloved net:

UID 171785
Full Name Helen Tretyakova
Birth Year 1986
City Lugansk
Country Ukraine
Sex Woman

Interests
Hello, how you doing? My name is Helen, I am 25 years old. I live in Ukraine. I’m slim long-haired girl who is tired ob being lonely and wants to meet real love. I have a lot friends from school and from university and I like to spend my free time with them. I work as a singer. It is rather interesting and not very hard work, but it is not very well paid. I work 6 days a week and on weekends I usually like to visit my relatives or to go to some new place.
hello! How are you?
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: tretyahelen@meta.ua

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:30 am

Received: from 141-175-95-178.pool.ukrtel.net ([178.95.175.141]:21420 helo=[172.16.0.26])
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 19:01:57 +0300
Organization: tretyahelen@meta.ua
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Subject: I`m Helen, hope to know you much better! Will be great to know you:)

Originating IP: 178.95.175.141
Originating ISP: Jsc Ukrtelecom
City: Lvov
Country of Origin: Ukraine

Hello.. Thank you very much for your interest to me,
My name is Elena or simply Helen, or Lena as you wish, live now in beautiful country Ukraine, do you know where is it?:)I hope you remember me.
I see your letter, and I write now back, because our conversation will be important for me, I`m not for jokes here or games, from the begging want to say that I`m SERIOUS girl, and will respect your chose, I want to find my love here and may be husband, if you are the same with me, with please continue our introducing…
I'm kind, pоlite, аnd cоnsiderаte tо strаngers .Know, my friends sаy I'm very kind аnd trusting. Sо I reаlly hоpe yоu like my new friend аnd аcquаintаnce thаt dо nоt use in bаd. It is enоugh tо hurt here in Ukrаine аnd I аm nоw оn the internet lооking fоr the оne whо understаnd me аnd be my prоtectоr.
Tell me whom do you want to find? Why do you decide to search your second here, in Internet?

I believe that answer me back, and I`m wait for this.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Return to Romance scams.