Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marinabloomingflower@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

marinabloomingflower@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:52 pm

I do not know where to start this letter.
But I hope that you got this letter. And I do not concern you with my Short letter.
I suppose you are wondering why I write to you. And my English very bad for you.
I could not understand, you from United States?
I'm very concerned about what I write to you first and it may not be traditionally for a girl .... but I presume you'll grasp me.
I do not know how you will react to my letter. first of all I want to introduce myself.
My name is Marinka. My name is very Spread in my country. acquaintanceship on the Internet I use for the first time and therefore I immediately apologize if I write something improperly.
I'm already quite an adult woman and my intentions are only serious! I'm Single now and I want to become acquainted with a good, kind, decent man for a serious relationship.
Now I will not talk lot about myself. But in the future we be able to exchange messages I will tell all about myself that you will be interested to know of.
May in the future we can create friendly and warm relations. And this relationship may grow into more than a friendship.
I hope that you also look for your half as well as serious attitudes and love. May our views coincide and we can put the first steps of our friendship. And in the future to make a lasting and warm relationship.
What do you think? Anyway i hope to take an answer to my Short letter. I am attaching you my image.
You got my photo? pleased with me attach one of the superior picture, in order to to look like, and your important opinion about it. In the future I will send you more image!
Please write me to my primary address: marinabloomingflower@yandex.com
I hope that in something then our views and searches coincide and my Short letter will not remain unanswered and without your attention. And you write to my letter letter and we can put go the beginning of a new friendship and a new relationship.
I wish you a pleasant day!

Header:

Return-Path: <SlyvNorqu@mail.com>
Received: from [45.129.198.161] ([45.129.198.161]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa13.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-e9654ae5-54da-4dc8-ae02-cdf0a4522c16-1631639346967@3c-app-mailcom-lxa13>
Subject: You're as beautiful as a ray of sunshine
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=rehcsed-b94964d5-5b41-48fe-9576-ba0fd116e5dd
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 19:09:06 +0200

Orig IP: 45.129.198.161 | Orig ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel | City: n/a | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/2996
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.