Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Robert Bolt robertbolt106@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Robert Bolt robertbolt106@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:08 am

From oceansofpeople.com: robertbolt, 52, Lexington Kentucky

So ... let me get this straight ... this guy is in Kentucky, building roads and bridges on the high seas?

Spam:
Hi You look so pretty and wonderful.May i please know you? Robert

Email:
Hello Beautiful,
I was so happy to receive your message.I will tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Robert Bolt, 52 years old. I am from Texas United States,but presently in Kentucky. I am an Engineer by profession. I had my degree at Harvard University,I am a contractor,building roads,bridges,railways etc.I have been doing this for the past 12years.

I am an only child of my late parents
, Professor and Dr. Morgan Bolt

I`m 5`9" 190 bls with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and caring, outgoing. I enjoy playing saxophone which I do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I enjoy singing, sailing, going bowling and also I am also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children. There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any child that might be included in my life, both mine and that special persons children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested to know more about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope I didn't write much of a novel.............lol.

Attached to this mail is another picture of me,please ensure to send me more of your pictures as well.

Here is my number : +1 (270) 326 7570 . You can call me anytime

Hope to hear from you soon.
Robert

Ip address: 64.9.157.38 Ashburn Virginia

Also at:
Quepasa - same details (joined today)

And Facebook - no details

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.