Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Martin63 - Wonder Dating - browmartin63@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

browmartin63@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:05 am

Good to hear from you . What are you doing this weekend ? I got a notification from the leave request department that you can proceed with the leave request payment . Do you have the payment information?

I can't wait to be out of here to finally meet you face to face . You'll have to pinch me when we meet .

Hi Honey , how are you doing ? I received a notification from the department of defence just now . I think i'll be getting my liberty pass faster than planned .
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

browmartin63@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:21 pm

Wow that's a good news. I can't wait to get my liberty pass baby . Did you request for other means of payment ? I'll go to the office today to request for other means of payment. Where have you been ? I checked you online couple of times .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

browmartin63@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:39 am

I was at the office today honey. They gave me the same barcode i paid the previous leave . Can you pay them today ?

I attach the coinflip barcode they sent to my email.

Hi dear , how are you doing ? Please let me know what's going on. Are we meeting anytime soon or should I accept my deployment to Afghanistan ? I got a letter of deployment to Afghanistan today . I need to be sure of our plans.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

browmartin63@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 pm

Hi dear , how are you doing today? You can't get any information from the code . You have the barcode and you have the video instructions to follow . Just download the barcode on your phone and go to the nearest Coinflip machine to scan the code. I don't think that should be a problem. I've been trying to make sure we work this out and just need to know if you want this to happen or not as i need to be sure what's next. I spoke with one of the officers here about the delay in making payment for my leave permit . He gave me his account number for you to send the money to him to get the payment done on your behalf.

Here is the bank details
Bank: Wellsfargo
Bank : 740878XXXX
routine : 063107513 .
Account Name: D. N.

Please , you have to scan the copy of payment as a proof of payment. They will not process the request without proof of payment. I'll pay you back the money as soon as i am out of here. I'll pay you back the leave permit charges .

Dear, check those pictures attached to the message , I am not trying to scare you, just to build your confidence about life and death tell me how you feel with dead bodies in the Body Bags. Things are getting worse here everyday.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

browmartin63@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:40 pm

Thank you dear for you kind words . I can't wait to be out of here and spend some time out there in a fresh atmosphere. And the most important thing is, I'd be spending time with you. I have plan to resign next year to continue my late Dad business . He was into buying and selling of golds and raw materials in Asia region . I was his personal assistant for years before i enrolled in military . I want a new life to enjoy to the fullest . I promise to pay you back your money for the leave permit as soon as i'm out here. I attached scanned document of my late Dads will and testament . His lawyer emailed me couple of weeks ago that i can now commence with the processing of the golds in the security company which my late Dad normally uses as a storage and shipping company for his businesses. I have emailed the security company to get back to me with the paperwork to commence with the clearing of the golds .The gold in the storage is more than 1,500 ounces of golds. I'm going to make pretty cool cash . Do you have any idea about buying and selling of golds ? I am still waiting to hear from the bank regarding the money in the account . I wanted to make this as surprise when we meet but just want to let you know that i will pay you back . I really want to know you more and spend time with you . I believe everything in life is happening for a reason. I don't know why my heart is attached to you like we've known each other for a very long time . You've been on my mind all day and night . Meeting you gave me hope and assurance of love after my service with the military and courage to move on with life. I've planned wonderful things for us when we meet . Please Please Please don't take my compliments as some smooth line. I'm just a guy who was lucky enough to see and admire you. Please, do you have your recent photos of you ? I'll like to have one in my wallet so i can look at it whenever i'm missing you. I know its crazy but that's what it is right now . Take good care of yourself always dear. xoxoxo

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

browmartin63@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:05 pm

Hello Dear, thanks for running around for making sure my liberty pass is approve. Why the payment"Would?" not go "Through". What wrong with the Account?, , If you can't pay to the office directive coinflip option and to the account i provide "maybe" we should forget the whole plans it seem you don't proud of a military Man coming to you, am not a Civilan, because there is no other Account i can provide again, even is aganist the protocol Leave Service Department, we are just privilege to use other means of payment, I was on patrol when i excused myself to check my mail if the payment is made, hoping to start counting days as from tuesday if the payment can reflect in the office. as it's now, i don't want stress you any more, am thinking to finish my term in few month 2022 to have my normal Service Leave and i can decide to resign and start a new life. I don't no why you complain over the to two means of payment giving to you, you making me feel bad as eve am stressing you because of me. XXXXX whatever you decide just let me know because right now you make the whole things piss me off for not following the office payment option everythings should have been perfect right now. I wish you happy sunday My Dear .

Note(Point of correction Dear) Coinflip transaction is one of the best Individuals, organization, companies means of transaction, I'm in the right postion to enlight you sometime if necessary. Dear i want you to be Honest with me. Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

browmartin63@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:31 pm

what do you want me to tell you again....how do you want me to confused you ...have try all my possible best to make it easy not too stress you much..i see all the whole things just like you playing game on my intelligent, You know has a military man i have every connect of Killer, Rapist, terrorist to deal with you worldwide because you have touch with my brain, heart, if not that you have occupied every part of my life, my heart have been with you since i met you. I don't know you are a game tricker. this is not our agreement, we agree to make it reality. This will be the last time i ill talk about the payment , Check on video youtub how to use coinflip bitcoin ATM for transaction. Proof to me that you are not playing game on me before i take my own action on you. send the recipt for the payment for verifivcation to approve my liberty pass.
Love you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

browmartin63@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:44 pm

Am sorry I talked to you in a wrong manner ......Don't be annoyed with me ...The situation on ground makes me react in that manner.
My heart is searching for you.... Am sorry.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.