Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jem Wolfie

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jem Wolfie

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:11 pm

Form submitted On: 2021-08-09 03:20:16

What name did the scammer use?: Patricia Slaughter
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: adultfriendfinder.com
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: gorgeouseyes001@gmail.com
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: 3477865145
Briefly explain what happened during the scam. : On February 15 I met someone online, and we initially started talking via email. She claimed to be raised in Australia now living in Portland but on vacation in England. On February 21, she claimed that her purse with all her money was stolen and she needed help buying a plane ticket to return to the U.S. She asked me to send money via bitcoin to pay for the rest of her hotel fees and her plane ticket. I've fallen for scams before, so my first instinct was no. I asked for some sort of ID verification. She sent me a photo of her passport and hotel bill, as evidence. I figured a scammer wouldn't send private information because they are putting themselves at liability by giving away their passport, so I gave her the money.

A few days later, she later said that the real reason she was in the UK was to retrieve her father's inheritance, and sent me a photocopied letter of her probate as evidence. She forwarded an email she sent me that claimed she needed to 'unlock' her inheritance by paying $10,000, and said she would give me $70,000 if I paid the fee to unlock her inheritance. I saw this as an opportunity I could not pass (I would end up kick myself for missing a chance like this). I did consider the possibility of scam, but the documents I thought was evidence enough that it was legit.

I paid the $10,000 by sending the money via bitcoin. She then sent me a copy of a letter claiming that her inheritance could not be retrieved without paying $28,000 in taxes. She said she would give me $90,000 if I paid the $28,000 in taxes. I paid for the taxes along with some of her daily expenses. She gave me access to a bank account online containing the inheritance money, and I input my bank information to send the money to my bank account via wire. (royalstandard.org was the name of the fraudulent bank). A few days later, she forwarded me an email from the bank that claimed that I needed to pay $10,000 for the 'marginal fluctuation difference' in order to receive the money to my bank. I did a quick google search and determined that there was no such thing as marginal fluctuation difference.

She told me she would consult with her bank, and the next day told me that she got the police involved and determined that royal standard union was likely fraudulent, and that $10,000 was added to her inheritance money. She told me she received her inheritance via check and sent me a photo as confirmation. I sent her $2,000 more to pay for her plane ticket to return to the US. She sent me a pdf copy of her ticket as evidence, then on the day of her flight, told me she was banned from returning to the states due to overstaying her visa. She said she had to pay a civil fee of $4,000 before she could return to the U.S. I paid for her fee. She sent me a photocopied letter of her fine payment as well as a pdf of another plane ticket to return to the U.S. She sent me a photo of herself at the airport upon leaving. The day she was to arrive, she texted me saying she had been deported back to Australia because of covid restrictions.

A few days later she texted me saying she was in Perth, Australia and deposited her inheritance check into a local bank, and would wire my share of the money into my bank. She asked for money to live off of until the check she deposited cleared. I sent her $100 more dollars through bitcoin. On April 11, I asked to talk to her via skype. She agreed and called me via skype, but the call was broken up immediately. She texted me and said that the laptop she was using broke during the call, and it was her friend's she was borrowing because she did not own one.

On April 19, she told me that the bank she was using (ANZ bank) did not accept the check because of a stamp duty charge that had to be paid in order to cash the check, she said she needs $15,000 in order for the check to be cleared. She sent me a photocopy of a letter as proof.

I did an extensive google reverse image search and found that the scammer's photos were actually of Instagram model Jem Wolfie.
Did you send any money to the scammer? If so, how much?: $50,000

Fake documents used to prove the scammers lies:

E-mail address used above: gorgeouseyes001@gmail.com

Phone: +13477865145
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Ny
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jem Wolfie

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:16 pm

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gorgeouseyes001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:21 pm

Sample E-mails:

To: >
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2021,
Subject: Re: Hey

It's really nice hearing back from you , well i would love to chat with you and get to know you better on here first before i meet with you in person.I'm actually new on the internet dating, so pardon me if i start with a boring manner of approach.

Here are the basic things you need to know about me, my name is Patricia and I'm 30 single, never married and no kids.I would like to know basic things about you too and where precisely do you live ?

Actually, I find my life kind of lonely after moving here from Australia and the reason I joined the site is for some excitement, to catch fun, looking for friends, lovers and probably something more meaningful if the chemistry or circumstances allows it. What do you seek with me?

I have attached a few more pics along with this email, i got your pics.

To:
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2021,
Subject: Fwd: Internet Banking Activation.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Fri, Feb 26, 2021
Subject: Internet Banking Activation.
To: <gorgeouseyes001@gmail.com>

Dear Ms. Slaughter.

We are happy to inform you that the probate has finally made a
declaration for us to proceed with the handing over of your inheritance
fund with the total value of £980,000.00 ( Nine Hundred and Eighty
Thousand Great Britain Pounds) deposited with us by the British
Government to you as the next of kin to late Mr. Anderson Dave
Slaughter.

An internet banking account has been set up and credited to support this
transition but your account is currently inactive and an activation fee
of £7,178.45 is required in order to make transfers via our NET Secured
System.

A processed transfer session will be made available into any designated
bank account of your choice within three (3) working days after which
the e-transfer process is completed or successful.

Please find your login details below:

https:/ /royalstandard.org/

Click on Log in, then Internet Banking Login

Input user name: phslaughter98 Pass: ******erson02

NOTE: The above funded account can only be used as a gateway for
electronic fund transfer (E.F.T).

--
For assistance, please call our 24hours contact centre on 079 3040 6588
or email us at support@royalstandard.org.

Best Regards

Royal Standard Bank
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:40 pm

Partial chatlog:

Patricia Slaughter 3477865145

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Good morning , i was already asleep when your text cam through last night anyways i just freshened up as I'm heading out for sightseeing shortly, i need to see couple of places before i leave tomorrow and i will be returning back to the hotel later in the day.

Yes i am, i was at the National Sea Life Centre and spend the rest of the day by the Cannon Hill Park, it was really interested and i had so much fun in my little way, i have lot of pics to share but i am feeling lazy to move them from my camera, you can get to see them in person.

I just got back to the hotel not to long ago, i also sent you an email with some recent pictures of me, kindly check it out and let me know what you think about picking me up.

That's alright , i will have to find my way home from the airport between i live alone in my apartment, so you free to visit anytime you want to, please keep in touch so i can send you my flight details

It's pretty late down here and i will be sleeping soon so as to wake up early and get prepared for my flight.

Hi , are you up? Please i need to talk to you its urgent.

I'm sorry i won't be flying back today as expected and i'm not sure when i will be coming back for now.I've misplaced my purse on my way back to the hotel after i went for sightseeing yesterday evening.The purse contains all the cash i had on me and i have made prior agreement to pay up my differenc

I have searched my way back and forth and i still can't find it, i am sorry if i am inconveniencing you with my personal problem, i know its not right for me to ask you for anything because we just met and i don't want you to have negative impression towards me but i have only very few people to t

I will be very grateful if I can get a short term loan of ($900) from you.This will enable me sort my hotel bills and get my sorry self back home.I will really appreciate whatever you can afford at this moment.l promise to refund it in full as soon as I return.Please let me know if you can be of any

Please do, i'm so confused with a deep distress in between the time i have tried all my best here to find a way out but nothing is working out.l have some jewelries in the house and i intend to sell them as soon i get home, so ill definitely reimburse back your money as soon as i sell them.

Its been a hell of a day and i haven't experience anything like this in my entire life, i need to get some sleep as my head aches badly because i've been crying all day. I will keep trying and would let you know if anything changes.

Friday, February 19, 2021

I won't be bothering you if i've got other options, i understand your situation but i still felt i should let you know that i have been able to raise some money after selling some of my stuffs but all i could raise was $400 and i will be needing additional 500 bucks to get things in shape and get my

Okay , have a nice day at work, i look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Hey!

Saturday, February 20, 2021

You should have asked earlier before now because i had to trade my iPhone to be able to raise the part payment i told you about, I'm currently using a burner phone (non camera) just to keep up with texting pending when i return back to . So i won't be able to send you that. I won't blame you

Did you at least get my email and will you be able to help?

I don't have a paypal account and if i do there's no way i can cash it without a bank card which is already missing with the purse The quickest way to get the money sent to me is via my bitcoin wallet, we can look for the closest bitcoin ATM near you where you can have the funds deposited directly i

With this site you can do it online " ww w.coinflip.tech/buy-bitcoin-online " i will be providing you with my bitcoin address shortly. Let me know as soon as you are able to open the site.

1MGXcu3vw4vfGSgpt73fKUPrXhdzp7yrx5 (Invalid)

That's the bitcoin wallet address fill it out and follow the instructions.

Then follow up with the authorization process, if its that difficult we will have to look for an ATM near you.

Maybe your bank is not letting it go through. If you can call to let them know you trying to make payment via Simplex and it won't go through.

Maybe you should give it few minutes or otherwise go the nearest ATM to make deposit, give me the location you would like me to search.

No dear.

Okay hun, If not there's a coinstar bitcoin ATM.

Good morning and how are you doing?
Depending on the type of the ATM close to you though but which ever one is it, you can have deposited in my wallet using my barcode:

Address:
1MGXcu3vw4vfGSgpt73fKUPrXhdzp7yrx5 (Valid.)

After which i will be heading to the airport to sort of my flight rescheduling, once i do i will be providing you with the details hoping you will be able to pick me up. Its 9:46 PM here.

Thanks for helping me rise above the uncertainty of life. You're truly a blessing in disguise. Goodnight , I appreciate you beyond words. The plan is to meet and I'm sticking to the plan, i don't know about you..lol

Good morning and how did you sleep? I've been able to withdraw the money and sort things out with the hotel, thanks to you after which i left for the airport to reschedule my flight but my ticket has been condemned to be obsolete by the Air carrier after they verified my ticket validity.l was t

I had to explain my situation to them and the reason why i couldn't use the ticket but they didn't listen to me, they insisted i must apply for a reissued ticket at the ticketing service and to get a reissued ticket will cost $ 680. I'm so sorry, I know I come with a lot of baggage.

Physically being unable to be with you doesn't diminish my love for you. In fact, it is stronger now. One thing I know is that my imagination is big enough to face the days we spend apart. Good night.

Good morning , I guess you are still fast asleep anyway i finally got an email from the bank in regards to my inheritance and I've forwarded it to you via email. I guess I will be having a little problem with the process since I don't have the requested £7,178.45 for the activation fee.

Your assistance in everything I do gives me satisfaction that means the world to me. I'm grateful baby, and will always be. Goodnight.

I told you i've been asked to pay for the activation fee which will cost me about £7,178.45 ($10,100) that's was why i asked you to loan me the money in order for the account to be activated after which i will be provided with the transfer PIN to process the transfer of the 50,000 Pounds.

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Good morning Babe, how was your night? i've been provided with the transfer PIN in order to carry of wire transfer from my inheritance account now that its been active. Here is the PIN: (0822 ) kindly let me know once the transfer is completed.

Good morning hun, there's no point of you trying the transfer because it will keep refunding until the correct tax code is been issued. I got a response from the bank this morning and i've sent you an email to see for yourself.

It will be issued by the HM treasury through the bank after the inheritance tax most have been paid. Did you get the document i sent to you via email? I've been asked to pay (2.1 % of 980000) which is about (2,0580 GBP).

I can't access the inheritance money yet until the inheritance tax is been paid, i really don't know what else to do. I don't know where on earth i could get $28,762 from. I don't mind rounding up the 50k pounds to 70k if you can help with the inheritance tax fee.

I can't really trust people with my all of these stuffs, I'm being open with you because we've been through a lot in a short time and i know you are a good person. Involving more people in this is exposing myself to potential harm.

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Good morning hun, i just want to use this opportunity to let you know that i appreciate all you've done for me so far and i can't wait to make it up to you as soon as all of these is over. Thank You!

Good night , i will continue to keep an eye of the funds and would be keeping you posted. Thanks once again for everything, i really appreciate it.

https:/ /royalstandard.org/logon/
Username: phslaughtXXXX
Password: patandersXXXX
Transfer PIN: (XXXX)

Thanks for letting me know and also for making all of these a success, without you non of this would have been possible at least not this quick, i am really grateful and i look forward to looking straight into your eyes to tell you how grateful i am.

I guess we hold this to ourselves but you sounding like aren't financially stable, you helped with almost half of what I'm giving you from your personal saving which shows you doing well for yourself.

I'm sure it will and i look forward to making more out of life together and if you ever need financial assistance after this and its for a good course you can always ask for help.

Monday, March 22, 2021

Hey babe, how are you doing today?

My day was great, i can't wait to return back to the states its beginning to get lonely. I have felt it, and I certainly know that my life has been better since I met you. I adore everything about you, and I will keep thanking you as long as I keep breathing. I love you, baby boy. Good night.

There's going to be a delay on the remittance until we fill the MDF manually.

Is the 2k sent via ACH on coinbase available yet? if it is, we will be $4,380 ($5k) short to make up the MDF payment because the total should be around $7k when rounded up.

Yes i do, that's why I'm asking you to help with additional 5k to make it 7k in total. This time try using the wire transfer option hoping it will be faster compare to the bank transfer option.

Yes it is and its because of the way the inheritance fund was deposit that's making in impossible to deduct the shortfall from the main fund, I'm 100% sure they won't have any reason not to credit you after this must have been paid. You can trust me on that.

I will make sure I'm assured and you will also keep an eye on the your account after we make payment, the most important thing is for the transfered 70k to be released into your account and none of that will matter. I'm not dumb enough to hand over the money to them without proper supervision.

I just did and i saw what result, what do think we can do? play along or request for alternative means of getting the fund? because this whole waiting thing is becoming tiring, i can't wait to return to Portland and start my life the way it should.

One thing i know for sure is that, there's a office and people that will be brought to book if the money doesn't hit your account 24 hours after the payment is made, i still have my court papers acknowledging me as the next of kin and the authentication of the will.

I will only have reasons to doubt them if you aren't credited 24 hours after. I've got this Alex, please we've come too far to back down now.

I'm not a banker and i don't know how these things work, backing out now will only leave us in doubt and not knowing for sure, but i promise you won't lose a penny of what you've loaned me because my late date properties was real and i won't come to the U.K in the first place if i never had any know

Do you think we should wait on the transfer without paying this shortfall hoping it will be credited?

I wasn't given an option and i didn't ask either, i was provided with the internet banking platform automatically.

As you are aware , Here we trade in Euro, While Nigeria Banks trade in dollars.
This marginal difference was caused by the weak dollar trading against Euro and the current devaluation of the Naira.
This differences must be filled in other for the Nigeria central bank to accept your money and reflect it in your bank account.
The marginal differential short fall is the sum of $ 752.00 USD. ( Seven hundred and Fifty two dollars Only). This when converted is $ 752.00 USD ----120,000 NGN Nigeria naira.

I'm sorry for taking so long to get back to you, it took me a while before i could leave the bank because we ended up inviting the police and an investigation has been opened in regards to the internet banking platform and the manager will be charged once concluded, he's currently suspended.

Barclays Bank PLC will be stepping in as a reputable bank to help finalize the process via an international certified cashier's check since the country law prohibits me to move around with that kind of money in cash. I'm also happy to let you know that the inheritance tax payment was acknowledged an

I will be letting you know as soon as the check is issued hopefully by tomorrow, after which i will have to book another flight back to Portland over the week-end. But I need to have the check in my possession first before any other thing.

They are suppose to issue me a check - not direct me to the "internet banking platform" its under investigation and i will be updated as the case goes.

Thank God and thank you for been woke, i guess i was being emotional and wanted it to work so fast. You see why i always cherish you, you've made me so much better ever since we started talking.

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Good morning hun, how did you sleep? Thanks for conforming the receipt of the pics.

I should be needing less than a thousand dollars to sort out my ticket and take care of some miscellaneous expenses. So, if you don't mind, you send me all that's left of the $2k just in case I will be needing more, I won't have to wait or ask you again.

Hey hun, how are you doing today? i've been able to sort out my ticket and i would be leaving the U.K tomorrow afternoon, i sent you a copy of my booking confirmation via email. Thanks once again for everything, i can't wait to look into your eyes and tell you how grateful i am for everything.

I'm sorry i couldn't make my flight due to complications i've got with the immigration, i can't talk much right now but i just sent you an email explaining things in details.

You know i've got just the check on me now and there's no way i can pay with it, i have to be in the states in order to cash the check.

Don't worry all my debt will be sorted immediately the check is made available, i know you mind won't be at peace until this is over.

($4000). If there's a way to get cash, you can make deposit via bitcoin ATM which should be instant. Otherwise you will have to make it $5k to be able to make a wire transfer which might take just two days. I will refund you the 1 k on spot the first night you will be at my place.

I won't be able to cash part of the check, if i am clearing it has to be all. I know this isn't how we planned it but we've come to far to give up now. Once I'm back the plane, you won't have to worry about anything anymore.

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Good morning , the document i was waiting on came late yesterday and my flight is likely to be scheduled for Tuesday due to high flight fare because of Easter but i will definitely let you know if I'm able to secure a flight for tomorrow. I also sent you a copy of the civil fine payment confirmation.

Apr 6

I'm having also having issues at the port of entry due to covid complications, i'm waiting to hear from the senior officer and i might be deported back to Australia since i'm not a permanent residence or a US citizen. I will have to return and come back at a later time when all restrictions have been lifted. You might not be able to hear from me after this, if you don't get my text by 05:20 pm.l'm probably on a flight back to Australia, i'm so sorry hun. I promise we will figure this out.

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Hey hun, Its 2 AM over here in Perth so sorry for not getting back to you earlier i had it rough and it took a while to settle in since this trip wasn't planned. The good thing about today is that i was able to deposit the check with the ANZ bank brach and i've been asked to wait for at least 7 working days.

I would like to ask for a favour as we wait on the check clearance due to the fact that I'm low on cash. $1 k will do if you can afford that much, i just want to take time to rest and focus on cashing the check before worrying about entering the US. I can't skype at the moment.

Sorry , i could seen and hear you did you see me? i will have to text you back the laptop i was using dropped and it won't come on, I'm trying to get it started with the owner because she's pissed.

Good night hun, its unfortunate the screen cracked i had to plead with the owner and promise to give her some money for repair or replace next week.

None for now, i feel so bad for her i wish i had spare money on me to help her with the repair. I guess we must just wait on the check so, i can always make an international wire transfer to you from a the bank branch, get my own laptop and also a new phone once its been credited.

It hasn't been easy as every is on pending until the check clears, i also look forward to meeting after all of these is over.

Did you ever hear back from coinbase about their wrong routing number?

I lost my apartment last month after my deposit was used up, i've been contacted by the agent and my stuff moved to the storage, i will be sorting that out when I'm back to the states, i just want to focus on cashing my check once i do, i can always start over.

Saturday, April 17, 2021

I wasn't really thinking it would have expired, i lost count of time during those struggles i went through in the UK. I would have made a plan or probably come by you..lol

Monday, April 19, 2021

I hope so too hun. With the new letter i got from the bank this morning, i guess it will take a while for me to return back to the states and also refund you back your money. I really don't know what else to do hun, i feel like giving up and ending my own life.

The check is supposed to be credited today but the ANZ bank has notified me that I need to pay a stamp duty charge on the check before it can be cashed. They tried deducting from the check but they couldn't so contacted the issuer. I've been asked to contact the origin on the fund to pay up the 10,500.

I was told i can come by to take back my check if i can't afford to pay up the stamp duty or not comfortable with the fee. So there's no point reporting them to the cops.

As long as i've been assured it will be credited once the payment is acknowledged, i can only report them or open an investigation if I'm not credited after 24 hours as promised.

I can't just keep exposing my check to everyone just because of a loan, they might get jealous or entitled, i was open to you about it because i know you are a good person with a great heart. Not everyone is like you out there.

I talked to my cousin about my situation but she can only help with $5000 equivalent at the moment, if there's any way you can help with the remaining $10k? i promise all of these won't exceed next week to refund all you've loaned me with the additional promised amount.

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

I don't understand what you want me to say. I know you really want this whole thing to be a scam so bad, sorry it's not and i'm only a few thousand dollars short to complete the stamp duty payment. At least when what I owe you is being refunded you won't have cause to doubt me anymore.

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Please, I'm begging you, we've spent so much time, money and resources to let all of our effort go down the drain because of $15K. I promise you this is it and you won't be hearing any excuses in regards to sending your own share over once we pay up. I know it all feels like its over and your money is gone.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Royal Standard Bank - royalstandard.org

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:41 pm

The fake bank is operated by scammers located in Nigeria.

They stole the content from a real bank website.

They claim that the "bank" is registered in England and Wales, but there is no bank with that name, location or registration number legally registered anywhere in the UK.

From the fake bank website:

Our founders launched Royal Standard in Birmingham in 1903, promising those early customers a personal and professional service – and those principles are as important as ever to us today. We understand our clients have individual needs and we offer a range of current, savings and fixed-term accounts to meet the different requirements of personal, business and specialist customers.

Royal Standard Private Bank is the name used for banking services provided by Royal Standard Limited. Registered Office: 83 Boroughbridge Road, Birmingham, B5 3DL. Registered in England and Wales number 384161. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Telephone 079 3040 6588.

+447930406588
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* EE Limited ( TM)

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=152345.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: ROYALSTANDARD.ORG
Updated Date: 2021-01-21
Creation Date: 2020-01-19

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-01-19
Registrar: UpperLink Limited

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protect, LLC (PrivacyProtect.org)

This is what the fake bank website looks like:

main.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Burner19 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:01 am

Are you certain the fake bank is operated in Nigeria? The personal number the scammer was using was located in New York City.
Burner19
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:54 pm

Phone numbers can be easily faked. Even we use fake ones for the site. Fake sites created for this type of scam are almost always from Africa. There's an entire industry there of people making sites like this and selling them to scammers. We know this from having dealt with thousands (likely tens of thousands at this point) of them over the years.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Burner19 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:08 am

Just wanted to say that not a day does by that I am not kicking myself over this.
I never heard any response from the authorities.
Burner19
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:19 am

We find that LE generally isn't too concerned with scam losses unless the victim has lost 100K or more.
Your best bet to get your money returned is for you to file a fraud report with your local police.
Then take the report to wherever you sent the money through and try to get any payments reversed.
Don't beat yourself up too much, thousands if not millions of people get scammed every day.
You didn't do anything wrong.
You only believed the lies of someone who's only motivation was to steal your money.
If you find you really cannot put the scam behind you.
There is online support groups for scam victims.
Here is one we know of:
https://fightcybercrime.org/programs/pe ... /register/

If you use the above forum, please provide feedback to us as we like to know if you were helped or not.
The help should be free of charge.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.