Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Margaret W. Burcham

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Margaret W. Burcham

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:03 pm

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 9:00 PM Margaret Burcham <lkjhgnbv52@gmail.com> wrote:

HI

Header:

Return-Path: <lkjhgnbv52@gmail.com>
Reply-To: burcham3@hotmail.com
Burcham <lkjhgnbv52@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 11:59:31 -0700
Message-ID: <CA+HJcr_BE+=GGLGpOMmWGG=YmOUg61Jyjqe7y20FLozmFqEnAA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Burcham3@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:05 pm

Email received:

Thanks for your reply to my short mail.
I really want to establish a long-term relationship with you. I will take this opportunity to tell you all about myself. My name is Margaret Burcham, from New York, United State. 52 years of age. I am a soldier on a peacekeeping mission in Afghanistan. The commanding brigade general of the 98th training Ohio division, in this role. I am responsible for the oversight and direction of four brigades as a military woman.

I was a 4-years reserve officer training corps scholarship recipient and graduated from the university of Oregon USA, in 1986. I was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the quartermaster corps. In my military career I have served as a platoon leader, 193d support battalion. I hold a military degree in organizational leadership from the University of phoenix. My research focused on executive leadership and senior leader transitions into new organizations. I also hold a masters of arts in management from Webster university and a masters in strategic studies as a graduate of the United States Army War College. I contribute to corporate and non-profit leader education programs and workplace diversity forums as an independent consultant. I am currently in Kabul Afghanistan in the military camp due to the war going on here in Afghanistan.

I want your friendship and also want you to be my business partner that can lead to long-term friendship in the future. I am currently in Kabul Afghanistan in a war zone for a peace keeping mission, due to the crisis in Afghanistan. We are not in the military zone to allow cell phone usage, we only make use of radio message and email communication from the camp, as I do not know how long we will stay here in the camp to the rescue of the war.

We have been attacked by insurgents every day and car bombs. During one of our rescue's missions. We came across a safe box that contained a large amount of money that belonged to the revolutionaries, which I believe they use to buy weapons and ammunition, it was agreed by all parties that the money will be shared between us. Out of the total money my share was ( $4.5 Million US Dollars ) ( four million five hundred thousand dollars ) I arranged the money in a box and deposited it to Aramex delivery unlimited as a family valuable treasure. It was well sealed before I deposited it to Aramex delivery unlimited.

They promised to send their agent to deliver the box fund to any destination of my choice. I will be compensating you with 40% of the total money in the final conclusion, meanwhile the remaining balance will be my investment capital in your country. Please don't disclose this matter to anybody for my safety. Keep it very secret and private. I chose to contact you after my prayers and I believe you will not betray my confidence and trust towards you. But rather take me as your business partner or wife to receive and invest the money.

I do not know how long we will stay here. I have survived two bombing here, which led me to search for a person of trust and confidence to help me receive the box and invest the money.

Conclusively. I hope my explanation is very clear. I expect to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely Margaret Burcham.

Header:

Return-Path: <Burcham3@hotmail.com>
Received: from VI1P193MB0494.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::c975:551a:e692:32c3])
To:
Subject: Please Dedicate To Secure My Money And Invest It...
Message-ID: <VI1P193MB0494B9E45AD3D86409C136AE9EF29@VI1P193MB0494.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 07:26:17 +0000

Stolen images received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/2881
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: burcham3@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:38 pm

Email received:

My dearest one.
I have made arrangements with Aramex delivery unlimited where I deposited the box, they promised to send their agent to deliver the box to your door step in your country, the most important thing I need from you right now is your honesty, trustworthiness and sincerity. I choose you in this business, based on my present situation here in Kabul Afghanistan.

I told you before. We came across a safe box that contained a large amount of money that belonged to the revolutionaries, which I believe they used to buy weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all parties that the money will be shared between us. Out of the total money in the box, my share was ( $4.5 Million Dollars ) I arranged the money in a box and deposited it to the Aramex delivery unlimited as a family valuable treasure. Only me and you know the content in the box. Keep it secret until you receive the box.

I need a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf and receive the consignment box from the company and also help me to invest it, because I don't know how long we will stay in the military camp, as long as I complete my service I will come and join you in your country for investment. That's why I decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf and receive the box from Aramex delivery unlimited. I went into serious discussion with them, they told me that they will send their agent to bring the consignment box to your door step through diplomatic means. The trust I have in you made me disclose this matter with you believing that I am safe in your hands. I am asking you for my safety and security to keep it very secret and private.

Am putting my entire money into your care because I want you to be in total control of my fund because many people are dying here in Afghanistan from bomb and gun attacks, that's why I made this contact with you, when you receive the box, I will come over to your country for investment. According to the Aramex delivery unlimited, all they need is your full details such as.

(1) Your full name ------------
(2) Your phone number -----
(3) Your age --------------------
(4) Your profession -----------
(5) Your country and city -----

Take good care of yourself and remain blessed.

Yours Margaret Burcham.

To:
Subject: My Dear Send Your Information In Reply..
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 05:24:31 +0000
Message-ID: <VI1P193MB0494E3FC7B943D58F2944C1E9EF89@VI1P193MB0494.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:22 pm

Email received:

My dearest one.
Thanks for accepting to keep my box under your care. I really appreciate you. I have forwarded your information to Aramex delivery unlimited in the United State of America for them to register your name on the consignment box as my partner and the receiver of the box. They will inform you as long as they are done with the registration.

Please contact them through their email address for more direction.

Company Name:- Aramex Delivery Unlimited.
Address:- No 69 Willy Green Road, New York United State.
Email:- ( aramexdeliveryunlimited@usa.com )
Manager:- Dp. Bashar Obeid

Write to the Aramex delivery unlimited and tell them that you are my foreign partner to receive the consignment box. My dear, if anything comes up, please never hesitate to cover me up so that the Aramex agent will deliver the box to your doorstep.

Contact the Aramex delivery unlimited through their email address. My dear as you are contacting them, tell them that you are the partner of Margaret Burcham who deposited a consignment box in their company. Kindly forward your information as you write mail to them. Ask them the possibility of receiving the box. I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Yours truly Margaret Burcham.

Fake document received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:36 pm

Email received:

My Dearest.
Good day to you over there. Hope all is fine out there.
I wish you could understand my situation and the nature of my job. I carefully read your message and I felt so worried within myself because I understood your point clearly, although the bottom reality remains that I am not in the position of any fund as I am still in the danger zone.

We are not allowed cell phone usage, we only make use of radio message and e-mail communication from the camp, as I do not know how long we will stay here in the camp to the rescue of the war. Many people are dying here in Afghanistan from bomb and gun attacks. That's why I made this contact with you, as long as you receive the box-fund, I will come over to your country for investment.

Please dearest one if there is any amount you are asked to pay, whatsoever of its nature, please never hesitate in paying the amount so that the diplomats will deliver my consignment box to you. I do believe with your fountain effort our dreams will come to fulfillment as soon as possible with the help of almighty God.

I pledge my sincerity Love, Respect, Loyalty and Trust upon you along with our living God hoping that in short while I will come over to meet you and our lives change for better. I request you with my humble heart to use your immeasurable strength to pay Aramex delivery unlimited diplomats and receive the box okay.

Yours Margaret Burcham.

Stolen pictures received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:37 pm

Email received:

My Dear.
Thanks for accepting to keep my box under your care.
I have forwarded your information to Aramex delivery unlimited for them to register your name on the consignment box as my partner and receiver of the box.

I have made arrangements with the Aramex management where I deposited my box fund, they promised to send their agent to deliver the box fund to your address. I will be compensating you with 40% of the total amount in the box after our final conclusion, you will have 40% after the delivery has been successfully done.

Meanwhile the remaining amount of 60% will be the investment capital in your country. Please don't disclose this matter to anybody for my safety and security, keep it very secret and private. I chose to contact you after my prayers and I believe you will not betray my confidence and trust. But rather take me as your own sister or wife to receive and invest the fund in your country. I do not know how long we will stay here. I have survived two bombing here, which led me to search for a person of trust and confidence to help me receive the box and invest the money. Please don't fail to provide the agent requirements.

Conclusively. I hope my explanation is very clear. I expect to hear from you soon.

Sincerely Margaret Burcham.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: aramexdeliveryunlimited@usa.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:40 pm

Email received:

Attention Dear Customer.
I want you to know that every dealing in this delivery with you and Aramex delivery unlimited is highly authorized and legal by the governments. I am working according to the rules and regulations guiding this company to protect the interest of our customers worldwide.

I hereby inform you that I have completed all the necessary arrangements for the delivery of the box to your doorstep. I am ready to move, coming to your country. When I arrive at your country's airport, I will call your phone number to demand 1000 Euro. When I arrive at your country's airport, I will call you to send me 1000 Euro for a non-inspection tag fee and airport clearance fee.

Immediately I arrive at your country's airport, I will call your phone number for the payments so that I will proceed from the airport to your house. Non inspection tag and airport clearance fee will be needed on my arrival at your country airport. Take note, you are not allowed to welcome me at the airport. I will settle the airport customs with the 1000 Euro and bring the consignment box to your doorstep.

I have gotten your information. As long as you receive my call, follow my instructions. I need your urgent reply to know if you are ready with 1000 Euro before I will start coming to your country. Firstly. I want to be sure that you are willing to send the amount to the airport when I arrive there. Waiting for your urgent reply.

United States of America.
Aramex Delivery Unlimited.

Header:

Return-Path: <aramexdeliveryunlimited@usa.com>
Received: from [41.242.138.21]
Message-ID: <trinity-6ba1797f-db1b-4159-a28b-7401f07a4a28-1629277102828@3c-app-mailcom-lxa05>
From: Aramex Delivery Unlimited <aramexdeliveryunlimited@usa.com>
To:
Subject: Aramex Delivery Unlimited.
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 10:58:22 +0200

Originating IP: 41.242.138.21
Originating ISP: Surfline_ghana_as
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: aramexdeliveryunlimited@usa.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:42 pm

A day later:

Attention dear Mr. xxx.
We are professional in times of box delivery and we deliver very fast than any other delivery services. I will proceed to your country if you are willing to send the airport clearance fee on my arrival to your country's airport. There must be a payment on my arrival at your country's airport.

You are not allowed to welcome me at the airport. I will settle the airport customs with the 950 Euro and move to your house address.

I will proceed immediately if you are ready to pay the money on my arrival to your country's airport. I cannot move if you can't make the payment as I want. It depends on you now. If you are ready, let me know, then I will immediately move to your country. The required 950 Euro is the only amount to pay, no other payment.

Hope you will send the money on my arrival at your country's airport ?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:44 pm

Email received:

My dear.
How are you doing together with your health. Hopefully you are in good health. I am very happy to receive your mail. My dear, please do your best to receive the box from the diplomat. Do everything possible to receive the box and also inform me so that I will be aware. I will visit you and spend some time with you. Don't be afraid, have confidence. I appreciate your effort to secure my fund.

Exciting, thrilling, exhilarating, astonishing, stimulating, elating, gripping, energizing, breathtaking, overwhelming, enchanting, riveting, enthralling, invigorating, overpowering and uplifting. This is only a tiny glimpse of how I felt since you agreed to help me secure my box.

Dear don't ignore my mail after reading it. Follow the diplomat's instructions so that there will be no mistake or delay. I am expecting a positive reply from you. As soon as my box gets to your home address, open it with this code number 0480 to confirm the dollars in the box.

Please try your best to receive the box from the Aramex diplomat.

You are my last hope.
Margaret Burcham.

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:36 pm

Email received:

My Dearest One.
Thanks for accepting to keep my box under your care. I really appreciate you. My dear I wish to know how far you have gone with the Aramex delivery diplomat. What is going on ?. I am very worried about my funds in the box. I wish to know if you have received the box. Please reply to tell me what is going on between you and the diplomats in charge of the delivery to your country.

I am waiting for a response.

Yours truly Margaret Burcham.

Stolen pictures received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.