Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Margaret W. Burcham

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

aramexdeliveryunlimited@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:07 pm

Hello.
There's no problem with our bank accounts.
Here is another bank account where you can deposit the money immediately with no excuse. Kindly make the deposit if you really want to send the required $2,500 dollars. Go ahead to transfer the required amount to the bank account. We assured you of a successful delivery of your consignment once you provide the required $2,500 dollars. Make the deposit and forward the transfer receipt.

Account Name --- R. R.
Account Number --- 1633XXXX
BIC / SWIFT --- HLFXGB21M83
IBAN --- GB29HLFX1104481633XXXX
Sort Code --- 110448
Bank Address --- Unit 1, Metro Station, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE1 7PF

The required amount is the only thing holding the arrival of your consignment box.

Diplomat Kelvin Alexander.
Aramex Unlimited Delivery Service.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

margaretburcham505@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:12 pm

How are you?

Header:

Return-Path: <coles8599@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: margaretburcham505@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 09:24:03 -1200
Message-ID: <CA+G8XKb+-P7wkpab9bnLAxoD9VG87FuDkpM6fPMGBB_u3OCkkA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: HI
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: margaretburcham505@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:31 pm

The recovery scam.

Hello Dear.
I want to use this opportunity to thank you for the step and effort you made trying to help me secure my money. Although it did not work out for both of us due to one reason or another. My fund has been transferred to my new partner who is a Japanese businessman. I will still appreciate your past effort and will never forget you.

I'm hereby informing you that my money has successfully been transferred to my partner from Japan but based in the United State as a businessman who deals in gold / diamond businesses. I traveled to meet him in the United States after he received the money. I have returned back to duties because we are not through yet. I will be leaving the military camp soon to be with my partner.

Moreover, I cannot forget your past effort. I made an international bank draft cheque of $3000000 dollars in your name which I was unable to send directly to you because I was in a hurry to return back to duties. I am glad to give you these $3 million dollars.

I left the bank draft cheque to a catholic priest. A reverend father whom I met at the church I attended in the United States. I spoke with the reverend father. I told him about you and I gave him the bank draft cheque to post it to you immediately you contact him.

Meanwhile I have instructed him to make sure he sends the bank cheque to you once you contact him for it. Feel free to get in touch with the reverend father, his name is reverend father Mark Franklin. Contact him through his email ( markfranklin@usa.com ) Add him on WhatsApp ( 00221709163489 ) Contact him on WhatsApp immediately.

Write to me as soon as you receive the bank draft cheque.

Thanks for your past effort.

Margaret W Burcham.

Header:

Return-Path: <margaretburcham505@hotmail.com>
From: Margaret W Burcham <margaretburcham505@hotmail.com>
Subject: My Fund Has Been Transferred Safely.
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 04:24:18 +0000
Message-ID: <AM7PR04MB6776808707D264F57A6A20DD86D29@AM7PR04MB6776.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com>

+221709163489
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

TE-UPS-Logistics@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:28 pm

Attention Dear Client.
Take Note: We are highly authorized and legal by the United Kingdom governments. We are working according to the rules and regulations guiding Aramex unlimited delivery to protect the interest of our customers worldwide. I am diplomat Kelvin Alexander.

I hereby inform you that I have completed all the necessary arrangements for the delivery of your consignment box to your doorstep. I am ready to come to your country with the box but when I arrive at your country's airport there must be a settlement payment in the airport. When I arrive I will call your phone number to demand $2.500 dollars for non-inspect tag fee and airport clearance tax fee.

When I arrive at your country's airport. I will call your phone number for the airport required payment so that I will proceed from the airport to your doorstep. Non-inspect tag and airport clearance tax fee will be needed on my arrival at your country's airport.

You are not allowed to welcome me at the airport. I will settle the airport customs with their required $2.500 dollars before bringing the consignment box to your doorstep. I have already gotten your information. I need your urgent reply to know if you are ready with $2.500 dollars before I will start coming to your country. I want to be sure that you are willing to send the money to the airport when I arrive there. I am waiting for your urgent reply.

London. United Kingdom.

Header:

Return-Path: <TE-UPS-Logistics@post.com>
Received: from [41.190.2.67] ([41.190.2.67]) by msvc-mesg-gmxus002.server.lan (via HTTP);
Message-ID: <trinity-78b713af-3953-4a70-b03e-82b8a9e32ab4-1689519453853@msvc-mesg-gmxus002>
From: "TE/UPS Logistics Service United State" <TE-UPS-Logistics@post.com>
Subject: Airport Arrival Fee.
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 16:57:33 +0200

Orig IP: 41.190.2.67 | Orig ISP: Emts-nigeria-as | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria

Same Message from aramexdeliveryunlimited@usa.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:48 pm

Attention Dear Client.
We are highly authorized and legal by the governments. We are working according to the rules and regulations guiding Aramex unlimited delivery company to protect the interest of our customers worldwide.

We believe we have the right to direct you on how we can receive payment from you. You have to abide by our instructions to avoid mistakes or delay delivery. The payment has to be done through Walmart / Western Union / Money Gram or RIA money transfer. Assurance covered you. That's how our customers are remiting payment. Yours can't be different.

Non-inspect tag fee and airport clearance tax fee will be needed on my arrival at your country's airport. You are not allowed to welcome me at the airport. I will settle the airport customs with their required $2.500 dollars before bringing the consignment box to your house.

I need your urgent reply to know if you are ready with $2.500 dollars before I will send our details for payment through Walmart / Western Union / Money Gram or RIA money transfer.

I want to be sure that you are willing to send the money. I am waiting for your urgent reply.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:36 pm

Attention Dear Client.

We believe we have the right to direct you on how we can receive fees from you. You have to abide by our instructions to avoid mistakes or delay delivery. The payment has to be done through Walmart / Western Union / Money Gram or RIA money transfer. Assurance covered you. We prefer you send the money through Walmart / Western Union / Money Gram or RIA money transfer.

We have only one bank account. You will definitely demand for another bank account details if we send the one we have to you. We prefer not to send it to you. You're going to make a request for another bank account details. It's not acceptable.

Non-inspect tag fee and airport clearance tax fee will be needed on my arrival at your country's airport. I need your urgent reply to know if you are ready to send $2.500 dollars before I will send our details for payment through Walmart / Western Union / Money Gram or RIA money transfer.

I want to be sure that you are willing to send the money. I am waiting for your urgent reply.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:44 pm

Attention Dear Client.

The payment has to be done this week through Walmart / Western Union / Money Gram or RIA money transfer. Assurance covered you. That's how our customers are remiting payment.

Non-inspect tag fee and airport clearance tax fee will be needed on my arrival at your country's airport. You are not allowed to welcome me at the airport. I will settle the airport customs with their required $2.500 dollars before bringing the consignment box to your house.

I need your urgent reply to know if you are ready with $2.500 dollars before I will send our details for payment through Walmart / Western Union / Money Gram or RIA money transfer.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.