Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Margaret W. Burcham

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

margaretburcham0@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 28, 2022 7:15 pm

Good day to you over there.
I wish you could understand my situation here as I explained to you before. I am so worried within myself because I don't want to lose my fund, although the bottom reality remains that I am not in the possession of any fund as I am still in the danger zone.

Help me pay the money to the delivery company agent. My dear, know that you are not paying the money in vain. You are paying the money to secure my consignment box that contained $4.5 million US dollars. Help me out and after the delivery is done, you will get 40% out from the total money in the box. That is our agreement.

We are not allowed cell phone usage; we only make use of radio message and e-mail communication from the camp. I do not know how long we will stay here to save the war. Many people are dying here in Syria from bomb and gun attacks. That's why I am pleading with you. As long as you receive the box, I will come over to your country for investment.

Please dearest one if there is any amount you are asked to pay. Please never hesitate in paying the money so that the delivery company diplomat will deliver my consignment box to you. I do believe with your fountain effort our dreams will come to fulfillment.

I pledge my sincerity, love, respect, loyalty and trust upon you along with our living almighty, hoping that in short while I will come over to meet you. I request you with my humble heart to use your immeasurable strength and love to comply with the Aramex delivery company diplomat and receive the box.

Send the money to the diplomat and receive the box immediately.

Margaret W Burcham.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aramexdeliveryunlimited@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 28, 2022 7:30 pm

Attention::
Welcome to Aramex unlimited delivery service.
We believe you find our mail convincing. Regarding the delivery of your partner consignment box. Brig Margaret Burcham.

You have to pay $800 dollars for the delivery charges from United Kingdom to your home postal address. We are ready to deliver your consignment box but you have to send $800 dollars only, before the delivery.

The required amount will enable us to stamp on the box ownership document and move immediately to deliver it to you. The $800 dollars covered all the charges from United Kingdom to your doorstep. It's mandatory to pay the money before we can move to deliver the box to you. Do not delay, because we do not have enough time.

Our delivery protocols are highly authorized and legal by the governments of Britain and law of United Nations. Send the money through Western Union / Ria or MoneyGram.

Name ------- S. S. K.
Country ---- United Kingdom
City ------- London

After the payment. The box delivery will take 48 hours to arrive at your home postal address.

We are waiting for the payment of $800 dollars.

London, United Kingdom.
Diplomat Kelvin Alexander.
Telephone Line +447763823675.
Aramex Unlimited Delivery Service.

Header:

Return-Path: <aramexdeliveryunlimited@usa.com>
Received: from [41.242.137.59] ([41.242.137.59]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan
Message-ID: <trinity-16866366-0ecd-4268-92ab-2b1b676c3cf6-1653707864212@3c-app-mailcom-lxa03>
From: Aramex Unlimited Delivery Service <aramexdeliveryunlimited@usa.com>
Subject: Aramex Unlimited Delivery Service.
Date: Sat, 28 May 2022 05:17:44 +0200

Orig IP: 41.242.137.59 | Orig ISP: Surfline_ghana_as | City: Accra | Country: Ghana

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:13 pm

Attention dear customer.
Welcome to Aramex unlimited delivery service. We believe you find our mail convinced regarding the delivery of your partner's consignment box. Miss Margaret Burcham. We are ready to deliver the box to you.

You have to pay $2,500 dollars for the box delivery from London United Kingdom to your home address. We are ready to deliver your box but you have to send $2,500 dollars only.

The required amount will enable us to stamp on the box ownership document and we move immediately to deliver the box to you. The required amount covered all the charges from London United Kingdom to your doorstep. It's mandatory to pay the money before our diplomat can move to deliver the box to you. Do not delay because we don't have enough time.

Our delivery protocols are highly authorized and legal by the governments of Britain and law of the United Nations. Send the money through Western Union / Ria or MoneyGram. If you are ready to send the money, we will send you details to send the money.

The box delivery will take 48 hours to arrive at your address after payment of $2,500 dollars. Respond to us Immediately.

London. United Kingdom.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:27 pm

Good day to you over there.
I wish you could understand my situation here in Syria as I explained to you before. I am so worried within myself because I don't want to lose my fund, although the bottom reality remains that I am not in the possession of any fund as I am still in the danger zone. Help me pay the money to the delivery company diplomat.

My dear, know that you are not paying the money in vain. You are paying the money to secure my consignment box that contained $4.5 million US dollars. Help me out and after the delivery, you will get 40% out from the total money in the box. That is our agreement.

We are not allowed cell phone usage; we only make use of radio message and e-mail communication from the camp. I do not know how long we will stay here to save the war. Many people are dying here in Syria from bomb and gun attacks. I am pleading with you. As long as you receive the box, I will come over to your country for investment.

Dearest one if there is any amount you are asked to pay. Please never hesitate in paying the money so that the delivery company diplomat will deliver my box to you. I do believe with your fountain effort our dreams will come to fulfillment.

I pledge my sincerity, love, respect, loyalty and trust upon you hoping that in short while I will come over to meet you. I request you with my humble heart to use your immeasurable strength and love to comply with the Aramex management and receive the box. Pay any required fee okay.

Margaret Burcham.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:38 pm

Hello dear customer.
We cannot deliver the box to you without the required amount. We will deliver the box to you as soon as you send the required amount to us.

We want you to understand that every agreement in this delivery with you and our company is highly authorized and legal by the government and law of the United Nation. We are working according to the rules and regulations guiding this company to protect the interest of every staff member working under our company and also the interest of our customers. We don't fail in any stage of delivery. We handle every delivery legitimately.

We assured you a successful delivery once you provide the required $2,500 dollars. We write to inform you that your box is under our control. We promise to protect your box until it arrives at your home address. Be informed that you have to send the money because other customers from your country have all paid. Send the money through bank-to-bank wire transfer.

Account Name --- N. A.
Account Number --- 9061XXXX
Bank Name ---- NatWest Bank
Sort Code ----- 60-10-22
BIC ------ NWBKGB2L
IBAN ---- GB73NWBK60102290XXXXXX
Bank Address: 106 Finchley Rd, South Hampstead, London Nw3 5JN. UK

This is the only fee to pay. No other payment. The required amount is the only thing holding the arrival of your consignment box. Amount to pay ( $2,500 dollars ) You are advised to send the money to enable us to obtain important necessary documents and deliver your box immediately.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:55 pm

Hello dear customer.
There's no problem with our bank account. One of our customer made deposit into the same bank account yesterday. Kindly make the deposit this morning if you really want to send the required amount. It's mandatory. If you're serious with us. Go ahead to transfer the required amount to the bank account details.

We assured you a successful delivery once you provide the required $2,500 dollars. We write to inform you that your box is under our control. We promise to protect your box until it arrives at your home address. Make the deposit this morning and forward the transfer receipt.

Account Name --- N. A.
Sort Code ----- 60-10-22
BIC ------ NWBKGB2L
IBAN ---- GB73NWBK6010229061XXXX

This is the only fee to pay. No other payment. The required amount is the only thing holding the arrival of your consignment box.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:14 pm

My dear.
Thanks for accepting to keep my box under your care.
I have forwarded your details to Aramex unlimited delivery management for them to register your name on the box as my partner and receiver of the box. Contact them through their email address or WhatsApp.

Email: { aramexdeliveryunlimited@usa.com }
Fax Line / WhatsApp: { +447763823675 }
Diplomat: Kelvin Alexander.

They promised to send their diplomat to deliver the box fund to your address once you contact them. I will be compensating you with 40% from the total money in the box. You will have 40% after the delivery has been successfully done. Meanwhile the remaining 60% will be the investment capital in your country.

I don't know how long we will stay here. I have survived two bombs, which led me to search for a person of trust and good heart to help me secure the box and invest the money.

If there are any requirements. Please don't fail to provide the diplomat requirements. I hope my explanation is very clear.

Sincerely Margaret Burcham.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:06 pm

Hello dear customer.
There's no problem with our bank account.
One of our customers made a deposit into the same bank account. Kindly make the deposit tomorrow morning if you really want to send the required amount. If you're serious with us. Go ahead to transfer the required amount to the bank account details.

We assured you of a successful delivery once you provide the required $2,500 dollars. Make the deposit tomorrow morning and forward the transfer receipt.

Account Name --- N. A.
Sort Code ----- 60-10-22
BIC ------ NWBKGB2L
IBAN ---- GB73NWBK6010229061XXXX

The required amount is the only thing holding the arrival of your consignment box.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:58 pm

You're not serious.
What is the reason why the payment didn't go through. We have been using the bank account for over 5 years.

None of our customers have ever complained not been able to deposit money into our bank account. We don't have any other account. You have no reason to ask for another account details. If you're serious, send the money to the bank account this Monday morning and stop prolonging our delivery.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:27 pm

Attention Dear Client.
Take Note: We are highly authorized and legal by the United Kingdom governments. We are working according to the rules and regulations guiding Aramex unlimited delivery to protect the interest of our customers worldwide. I am diplomat Kelvin Alexander.

I hereby inform you that I have completed all the necessary arrangements for the delivery of your consignment box to your doorstep. I am ready to come to your country with the box but when I arrive at your country's airport there must be a settlement payment in the airport. When I arrive I will call your phone number to demand $2.500 dollars for non-inspect tag fee and airport clearance tax fee.

When I arrive at your country's airport. I will call your phone number for the airport required payment so that I will proceed from the airport to your doorstep. Non-inspect tag and airport clearance tax fee will be needed on my arrival at your country's airport.

You are not allowed to welcome me at the airport. I will settle the airport customs with their required $2.500 dollars before bringing the consignment box to your doorstep. I have already gotten your information. I need your urgent reply to know if you are ready with $2.500 dollars before I will start coming to your country. I want to be sure that you are willing to send the money to the airport when I arrive there. I am waiting for your urgent reply.

London. United Kingdom.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.