Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Margaret W. Burcham

This section deals specifically with online romance scams.

Re: aramexdeliveryunlimited@usa.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:47 pm

Reply received:

Attention Dear Customer.
I want you to know that every dealing in this delivery with you and Aramex delivery unlimited is highly authorized and legal by the governments. I am working according to the rules and regulations guiding this company to protect the interest of our customers worldwide.

I hereby inform you that I have completed all the necessary arrangements for the delivery of the box to your doorstep. I am ready to move, coming to your country. When I arrive at your country's airport, I will call your phone number to demand $1,500 dollars. When I arrive at your country's airport, I will call you to send me $1,500 dollars for a non-inspection tag fee and airport clearance fee.

Immediately I arrive at your country's airport, I will call your phone number for the payments so that I will proceed from the airport to your house. Non inspection tag and airport clearance fee will be needed on my arrival at your country airport. Take note, you are not allowed to welcome me at the airport. I will settle the airport customs with the $1,500 dollars and bring the consignment box to your doorstep.

I have gotten your information. As long as you receive my call, follow my instructions. I need your urgent reply to know if you are ready with $1,500 dollars before I will start coming to your country. Firstly. I want to be sure that you are willing to send the amount to the airport when I arrive there. Waiting for your urgent reply.

United States of America.
Aramex Delivery Unlimited.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:54 pm

Reply received:

Attention Dear Customer.
I want you to know that every dealing in this delivery with you and Aramex delivery unlimited is highly authorized and legal by the governments. I we are working according to the rules and regulations guiding this company to protect the interest of our customers worldwide. Send the money this Saturday morning.

Here is the bank account where you will deposit the money. Pay the money in German bank account.

Account Name ----- K. E.
IBAN------- DE16100110012628xxxxxx
BIC---------- NTSBDEBIXXX
Bank Name-------- N26
Address ------ 70 Stanley Street Berlin

Deposit the money and forward the deposit receipt. ( $1500 Euro )

United States of America.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:48 pm

Message received:

Attention Dear xxx.
I want you to know that every dealing in this delivery with you and Aramex delivery unlimited is highly authorized and legal by the governments. I am working according to the rules and regulations guiding this company to protect the interest of our customers worldwide.

I hereby inform you that I have completed all the necessary arrangements for the delivery of the box to your doorstep. Well, I received your mail. (...). Take note. I have moved already and I will transit in Accra International Airport. You are advised to send the money with the information below. My final destination will be xxx.

Send the money through Western Union or MoneyGram. Use these details to send the money this morning. ( 1500 Euro )

Name ---- Isaac B.
Country ---------- Ghana
City ----------- Accra

I am transiting in Accra International Airport and I am ready to move, coming to your country. Send the money and forward the payment receipt. You have to act fast on this with no excuses. Remit the fee through Western Union or MoneyGram. It's very fast.

Waiting for your urgent reply.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.