Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnlewis7431@gmail.com shipments@allied-expressltd.ml

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

johnlewis7431@gmail.com shipments@allied-expressltd.ml

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:34 pm

John Lewis is another fake character related to Allied Express Shipping Company which is profiled here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=88091&p=226779#p226779

Form received:

Submitted On: 2021-03-07 18:13:37
What name did the scammer use?: John Lewis
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Tinder
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: johnlewis7431@gmail.com
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: none

Briefly explain what happened during the scam. : We had a match on the Tinder dating platform, we moved to email and started writing emails. He was very quick confessing and juring his love to me after we traded pictures. I had reverse searched the pictures in Google and have not been able to find the person in the internet. For a week, nothing but nice emails. I noticed that sometimes his writing was very correct, other times, details did not match up in the story and typing had lots of spelling and grammar mistakes. He claimed to be a mechanical engineer on a Cosco ship sailing to Japan and that he would be back in early March. I could not find any routes from Europe by Cosco going to Japan. They all stop in China. His story was that he is a widower and lost his wife and kids six years ago in Canada in a car accident. He wanted to move to Europe. He at some stage claimed that there was a technical issue with the ship after a week and they had to be towed to a Malaysian island, pirates close by and they had been asked to offload any valuables. He claimed that he had asked a delivery service in Malaysia to ship the stuff to me, wanted my exact name as on ID, home address, tel number. He asked that I email the delivery company so that I should pay part of the charges. I googled the delivery place and it is shown in ScamSurvivors and a couple of other places. As I did not respond, he started also calling me on Skype which he had never done. I did not respond, blocked Skype contact and also on Gmail put to SPAM.
Did you send any money to the scammer? If so, how much?: No.

John Lewis Thursday
To:
A: New Chapter
Honey, I am so sorry that I was not able to get in touch with you earlier. The mechanical crew was so busy trying to fix up the ship, We worked on the propellers, the shaft of the ship, and the engine. We have managed to repair the propeller and we have proceeded with our trip, but we are all in great fear. These pirates can be dangerous. You must pray for me, please. I know God hears the prayer of women fast. God brought us together for a reason. I am sure he will not allow me to be killed by the pirates. Please Don't get so worried OK... Just pray for me. I sent the information to the company with your email address they will write to you later. Always keep me updated when they write to you ok, Right now we are safe at the moment and I have concluded with Allied Express Shipping Company to handle the delivery and you will have to always write them and direct them until you receive my parcel. I paid the total sum of 4,500.00 Euro to cover the cost of the Handling Charge. I tried to also pay for the delivery charges but they insisted, that it will be paid at the head office when they are ready to deliver and for tax charges. We are no longer on the island and I cannot pay for the delivery fee from here, I will need you to help me pay for the delivery fee once the company contacts you.

Details of the Security Company:
Name: Allied Express Shipping Company
Security transit Officer Name: Mrs. Siti Zaharah Binti Mohd Ali
Email: shipments@allied-expressltd.ml
Tel: +60162858415

Details on how to conclude delivery will be communicated to you by the courier company, they will get in touch with you on the way forward. Please try your possible best to assist me to receive this on my behalf. I will be grateful. Please keep me updated with news once you receive it. We will commence with another route for a safe voyage. Before I forgot, how are you doing? How is Isabelle ? hope all is fine there. I hope to see you soon! Please Don't skip your food time. Darling, please protect my luggage well, it is my life's fortune. The large loan I took, everything is there. I don't want to lose it, I will die if I lose it. God knows how much I am ready to reward you when I come to you. I trust you; I don't know why I should trust you this much. Maybe destiny is really at work. Am really missing you, my angel. I love you. Yours forever,

Phone: +60162858415
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Malaysia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* DiGi Telecom
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

shipments@allied-expressltd.ml

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:40 pm

Date: March 4, 2021
To: johnlewis7431@gmail.com
Subject: Attn:

Allied Express Shipping Company
CENTRAL OFFICE: 2A JALAN RUGBI 13/30, SECTION 13, SHAH ALAM, 40100 SELANGOR, MALAYSIA

March 4th, 2021

ORDER NUMBER: QLS / WFD / 2021 (MALAYSIA).

Attn :

This is an important update. Sequel to the delivery or your package. We want to inform you that your package is ready to be delivered and below is the payment of shipping costs.

Here is the list of our services and freight charges. Select the service you want to use for the delivery or your package.

Special Express: 1750 euros

Global Express: € 1650

Economy Express: 1550 euros

Kindly select one of the Freight services. In response to this email, you will be provided with the payment details upon request for the delivery of your package. After we have received the payment ,your parcel would arrive to you in less than 48 hours .

Thank you for using the Allied Express Shipping Company for the delivery or your package and for the needs of your business.

Sincerely,
Ms Binti Razali
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: johnlewis7431@gmail.com shipments@allied-expressltd.ml

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:49 pm

Stolen images used:

John Lewis

Unterhaltung Ubersetzen

Ubersetzungseinstellungen Deutsch

Um die Genauigkeit von Skype Translator zu verbessern, kannst Du Microsoft-Mitarbeitern und-Anbietern gestatten, Sprach-Snippets zu prufen, bei denen wir Massnahmen ergriffen haben, um sie zu anonymisieren. Du kannst deine Berechtigungen jederseit andern. Weitere Informationen

Skype-Name live: cid.73afb13ab01b8d1b

John Lewis

Conversation Translation

Translation settings German

To improve the accuracy of Skype Translator, you can allow Microsoft employees and providers to review voice snippets that we have taken steps to anonymize. You can change your permissions at any time. additional Information

Skype name live: cid.73afb13ab01b8d1b

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/2873
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Eldridge M Jimmy - techcontractor55@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:16 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim:

I met him through the site Dating.com in July.
The name he introduced himself to was Eldridge M Jimmy, a Romanian. After the death of his parents he lived in England. After the death of his wife he sold his house and went to work in Atlanta USA; he has no children.
First we wrote in Hangouts - he used the email address techcontractor55@gmail.com, and then in SKYPE.
He had his own company of 30 people / "I am the CEO in my working place "/ He would apply for a contract for the construction of a gas station in Madrid.
On July 24, we switched to SKYPE. In the profile with blue it says TC, and below not in blue Tech Contractor. Name in skype live: .cid.7923ba78f960f63.
Until August 3, we just wrote and now he started talking about the contract in Madrid worth 5 million dollars, which he must win. After that he would work for another 3 weeks and come to Bulgaria. He would stay with me for 2 months, find a house for 1-2 million and then take his luggage from Atlanta and back to Bulgaria. On August 11 he said he had won the contract and on August 14 he left for Madrid. It turned out that he had problems with a warehouse, and then with paying the rent for the warehouse. He could not open his account and asked me to help him pay. I naturally refused.
On August 14 I found out on Facebook that the name Eldridge M. Jimmy is a different person. A completely different face. I told him, and he explained a little clumsily that there are many with such a name. Then the profile was changed and the photos were changed to his.
Then he sent me a picture of the contract. On August 15 he sent another photo. There was a problem with renting a warehouse, but on August 17 he said he had a problem and could not pay for the warehouse and sent proof. He asked me to help him and paid $ 12,500, I refused and stopped answering .He didn't give me a phone number.
He used the same story as JohnLewis7431@gmail.com reported on your forum.

Fake documents used in scam:

Stolen pictures used in scam:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: techcontractor55@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:38 pm

Facebook account used in scam:

fb.JPG

Jimmy M. Eldridge

Worked at Self employed
Lives in Atlanta, Georgia
From Bucharest, Romania
Widowed
Joined January 2020

Stolen pictures used:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: techcontractor55@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:39 pm

Stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.