Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jamesparkerjamesparker2@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jamesparkerjamesparker2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:26 pm

James Parker is a fake character using Allied Express Shipping Company which is profiled here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=88091

From a Survivor:

Lähettäjä: James Parker < jamesparkerjamesparker2@gmail.com >
Lähetetty: perjantai 22. tammikuuta 2021 0.41
Vastaanottaja:
Aihe: Re: S. O. S.

Rakkaani,

Tunsin yhtäkkiä tämän valtavan nostalgian päivistä, jolloin meillä oli vähemmän huolia ja mielemme ja sielumme omistettiin yksinomaan toistensa ilolle ja tyydytykselle.
En tarkalleen valittele, tiedätkö, muistan vain vanhat ajat, jolloin hymymme olivat spontaanimpia, kun löysimme enemmän hauskaa ja iloa kävelyretkistämme ja kun vain yhdessä oleminen oli sinänsä upea treffi.
Luulen, että meistä on tullut liian vaativia, mielestäni meidät tarttui tähän surulliseen tapaan etsiä kaukaisista paikoista jotain, joka voisi hyvinkin olla aivan nenämme alla. Päätin lähettää sinulle tämän muistiinpanon, koska yhtäkkiä tunsin tämän oudon nostalgian tavastamme ja tapamme olla keskenämme. Harkittuaan sitä jonkin verran olen päätynyt johtopäätökseen, että on mahdollista kokea uudelleen päivät, jolloin joka kerta kun olimme erillään, kaipaamme toisiamme kauheasti ja kun taas nähessämme toisensa saisimme sydämemme täynnä iloa ja onnea.
Tiedätkö jotain, kultaseni? Kaipaan sinua kuin hullu, ja kun saavun, minua valtaa onnellisuus vain nähdäksesi sinut! Olen Japanissa innokkaasti. Olen hyvin alhaalla, en tunne kunnossa, koska olet kieltäytynyt kommunikoimasta minulle, ehkä tapahtuu jotain pahaa, jos en kuule sinusta.

Suurella suudelmalla
miehesi .....

Lähetin sinulle passini, joten voit käyttää sitä paikantamaan ruumiini, jos jotain tapahtuu.

Posted by James Parker < jamesparkerjamesparker2@gmail.com >
Posted: Friday, January 22, 2021 0.41
To:
Subject: Re: S. O. S.

My beloved,

I suddenly felt this days of tremendous nostalgia when we had less worries and our minds and souls were dedicated exclusively to each other’s joy and satisfaction.
I don’t exactly complain, you know, I just remember the old days when our smiles were more spontaneous, when we found more fun and joy in our walks and when just being together was in itself a great date.
I think we have become too demanding, I think we were caught up in this sad way of looking in distant places for something that could very well be right under our noses. I decided to send you this note because suddenly I felt this strange nostalgia for the way we used to be with each other. After considering it to some extent, I have come to the conclusion that it is possible to re-experience the days when, every time we were apart, we missed each other terribly and while seeing each other we would have our hearts full of joy and happiness.
Do you know anything, darling? I miss you like crazy, and when I arrive, happiness overpowers me just to see you! I am in Japan eagerly. I’m very down, I don’t feel okay because you’ve refused to communicate with me, maybe something bad will happen if I don’t hear from you.

With a big kiss
your husband .....

I sent you my passport so you can use it to locate my body if something happens.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.