Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

basedprivatedeliveryagency@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Richwell4u - Wonder Dating - nicerichards4you@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:13 pm

Now that we have each other it doesn't have to be so honey. Let's take advantage of this relationship by working hard for it reality, remember nothing good comes that easy. How I wish you could just love me unconditionally like I do really love you from the depth of my heart. Am ready to do anything for you baby because my feelings for you now is stronger than I do.

That's the right thing to do honey and of course you're already having the time you need because you're still alone. The only thing I want from you is your heart to keep us going smoothly until we eventually become one forever till death after growing old together. Please do not let the unfortunate experiences you had with your ex shape our relationship. Give out true love if only you desire to be love truly, be caring if you desire it. in short give me all you need from a man and I will definitely reciprocate it and in turn give you all I have for my spouse. I'm ready for you baby, am ready to go out with you day and night.

That's probably because you haven't meet the bone of your bones and flesh of your flesh. Right from the very first time I met you somehow I knew you're the best woman for me. I truly love you unconditionally and sincerely willing to spend the rest of my life with you under one roof. If you actually need a man that will love you just for who you really are then you already have me so look no further rather rest your mind in your husband. Let me give you the best love you probably have never had in your whole life. I love you honey I really do.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:15 pm

Precisely within the month of June honey. The project is in good progress as everything is going smoothly. I observed you're not only beautiful but also blessed and highly favoured, since I met you things are just nice with me in fact I'm already enjoying good periods because I have you baby. I feel like kissing you passionately.

Oh my baby girl! If only you know how happy I am to hear that from you honey, and as such I can boldly say you are the very best for me the only woman who is actually carrying my missing rib is no one but you honey. I will always love you.

Somehow I knew you're the very best for me and I'm eternally grateful for having you. it is clear that god truly love me having given me the bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh. Honey I solemnly pledge my ever loyalty, honor and respect for you as well as giving you the best love you probably have never had in your whole life. I sincerely love you unconditionally from the depth of my heart.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:16 pm

Am working tirelessly these days in order to make our meeting a reality honey. Please endeavor to keep our conversation active, I usually feel boring each day I don't hear from you honey. I'm quite consumed with pleasurable thoughts of you baby.

I missing you already honey, the only thing I desire most now is being in presence and surrounded by your elegant beauty. Honey I just want to be where you are, I have been searching for you over years ago now that I have found you, you shouldn't be out of my sight. I just can't wait to round up this project at once. I want to kiss you, caress you and penetrate inside you deeply as well as licking every part of your sexy body baby, missing you so much honey.

That's certain honey I just can't afford to miss you for anything. You're my priority baby.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:18 pm

No honey perhaps I stated it wrongly. The baby girl i mean is actually you, just so you know you're my everything, my friend, sister, mother, daughter and wife. I extremely regard you to a high extent because you have given me light in darkness. You may only comprehend this fact when we are together then you shall begin to see me in actions and not words. I sincerely love you unconditionally from the depth of my heart.

Hello honey, so sorry I have not been able to reach out to you for a while now due to a circumstance that is beyond my control at the barge am working on. 3 days ago I came in to carry out final maintenance before handling it over to the chief of defence. Unexpectedly I met 4 officers sharing spoils which supposed to be handover to the senior authority according to their rules and regulations, sadly enough they deliberately and forcefully involved me in it saying my eyes have seen it and as such I must be a partaker otherwise they will kill me in order to shut my mouth forever, at that point I was so scared to the extent of no better option than to accept their offer, I don't want to die in the hands of some dubious and shameless officers. They left me in my cabin perplexed and devastated With a huge $2.2 million as my share of the spoil and that it was gotten from drug dealers sailing their drugs and money along the river which they apprehended killed, and buried. Honey I really don't know what to do to save this situation I can't even walk out from the base without check up. They advised me to airlift it to US and deliver it to a doorstep of my relative or friend over there , that's how they intend to carry theirs out of the base because bags and baggage flying to US with special superiority are not subject to check up. Before you and I honey I'm totally confused, I have never experience such thing since 19 years of my services.

Honey the truth is that I'm confused. Yes the money is so enticing but then I prefer to make it in honest and honorable way, though my life is more important under this condition. The measure challenge now is who to receive it for me in US, I know you're there for me but considering the fact that we haven't really met face to face before and as such I wouldn't want to bother you by keeping such amount of money in your house until I come over to your place.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:20 pm

Oh my guardian angel! So you're truly sent from above to make life simple, beautiful and pleasurable for you and I together under one roof. This has been my imagination but this helping hands of yours buttressed the whole truth that you're indeed the one and only for me who will bring about the fulfillment of our true happiness for the rest of our lives. Honey, I pledge my ever loyalty and honor to you for saving my life. It will be sent to you at your house or wherever you wish to receive it from the agency in charge of delivery of luggage. The necessary requirements are your first and last names which are written in your identification card to prove you're the very one at receiving point. Your email and house address. These informations will be attach to the luggage until it is deliver to you honey.

Honey it is the base delivery agency that will deliver it to wherever you indicate to receive it. Your details is require such as your first and last name, your email and house address or the address of where you wish to receive it. Please give me the listed details in order for me to attach it to the luggage. I will come to your place as soon as you receive the luggage honey. I just can't wait to be with you physically.

Ok honey I will attach your identification to the luggage today and send to delivery department. Honey once this is done it simply means the luggage belongs to you as the only one who can receive it and I can't even touch it again until you hand it over to me when I come. So please take good care of it honey, it will be much better if no one know you are expecting or having such huge amount money with you so kindly keep it to yourself until I come. I love you so much baby I really do, kisses honey.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:21 pm

Am glad to hear that honey, you're truly a blessing I will honor for the rest of my life. I shall love you like you had never been before, you're certainly my utmost treasure in this world. I have sent it to delivery department and as such you should be expecting to hear from them honey. I'm eternally grateful to have you at a time I needed you most, I will love you, respect you, nourish you and cherish you as long I have life.

Of course honey we are definitely going to meet face to face and feel each other passionately as we really deserve. Once the luggage is in your possession I will be on my way to your place honey. This is because the senior officers involved made it mandatory for me to leave here only when someone has received it for me out there in US. My prayer now is for the luggage to be with you as soon as possible in order to lay my bare hands on your soft skin and squeeze you so tight to myself. Missing you already my baby girl, kisses.

Honey, how are you doing? I strongly believe everything is just going to be perfect for you and I because my feelings for you is so real. Has the delivery agency email you yet? They have airlifted all the recent luggages from base last week Friday so be expecting their email if you haven't receive it yet. Believe me honestly honey I'm already missing you so much, I just want to be where you are dwelling daily in your presence.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:24 pm

I don't know their email address honey, just be expecting their email. Am sure they will inform you soon because the luggage has been out of here since last week.

The scammer went to great lengths to hide the identity of the luggage company which is profiled here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=90895&p=236043#p236043

How are you doing? I have been so consumed with pleasant thoughts of you, I'm eternally grateful for having you. I love you more than you will ever know. I strongly believe you're the very woman who is carrying my missing rib. When I come to your place you will see how much I truly love you from the depth of my heart. Kisses baby.

Honey, how are you doing today? I had a fantastic dream of you baby. It was our wedding day, after exchanging marriage vows we then entered a cart decorated with adorable flowers and a white horse and ride to a beautiful garden surrounded by lake with birds singing sweet songs. We lie down under a tree, caressing ourselves, kissing passionately sadly i woke up as i was about to make to you honey. The truth is that I'm obsessed to you immensely these days, I think of nothing else other than to be with you physically honey.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:27 pm

Hopefully honey that special day is just around the corner, I'm eagerly waiting to behold your soft skin with flesh and blood. Honey, any update from delivery agency yet? I wish you have the luggage soon in order for me to come as soon as possible. If not for this senior officer who insisted that luggage must be in the possession of my receiver before I can be allow to leave here otherwise I would've come to you while we both wait for it at your place. My priority is just to be with you physically my baby girl, I love you so much and will always do.

Honey the delivery agency is the one to write you. I will ask the officer about it, by now you suppose to have received it according to what they told me before it departure from based. Anyway, please endeavour to check your email as often as you can in case they message you. Thanks a lot for your efforts so far honey, I really appreciate. You're one in a million, kisses baby I love you.

How are you doing honey? I asked the officer about it and he said the delay is probably as a result of too many luggages on ground to be deliver. And that we should be patient a bit more, sooner or later they will attend to it delivery. My utmost desire is to be with you baby I am missing you so much.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:29 pm

Hello honey, how are you doing? Hope everything is well with you over there. Am worried haven't heard from you, a day without you is like a whole year to me . Please honey kindly let me know you're okay, I will be glad you did baby. You may not be able to comprehend how special you really are to me baby, just know you're my everything honey and I missed you so much.

Honey, the officers said it is absolutely impossible for the luggage to lost. That since the establishment of the delivery agency for the past 45 years now they have never recorded any lost of luggage because they are extremely careful in discharging their duties. The only thing that can happen is delay in delivery which they will sort out soon and deliver accordingly. And that in worst cases luggage can be scan to know it's content which will also be communicated to receiver either good or bad. So honey let's be patient a bit more and please be expectant at all time. Just so you know 700 hundred thousand dollars is your share for receiving it while 1.5 million will be mine. Honey it is an opportunity we have to take advantage of, such will bring about a pleasurable impact on us for the rest of our lives baby.

Ok honey please do until you receive it. Meanwhile, check your spam, important, promotion and social messages. How I wish you already have their email address you would've send a reminder message. I'm worried about it because of scanning, they may do so if the luggage lingers.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:31 pm

Ok honey, I understand and I love the way you are taking care of yourself please continue to do so until I come to do that for you with pleasure. I really don't know how the agency work or carry out their duties but I will discuss with the officers again if there is anything they can do to know the whereabouts of the luggage. Honestly I'm tired of being here without measure work, I need a vacation and that is to be with you honey.

Oh my baby girl! If only you know how much I sincerely wants to be with you honey you will understand that I'm living in bondage right here without you by my side. I still can't figure out why the luggage has become a means of separating us from being together till this very day, it's so frustrating simply because it is wasting my precious time that would have been spent with you physically. Honey, the luggage supposed to bring us joy and not hindering it as it is this day. Baby if you know how to pray please don't stop praying to your god for it delivery, for me I will never stop praying until you tell me that luggage is in your house now. We truly need to be together baby particularly at a time like this. I love you from depth of my heart honey, I really do.

Honey, I over heard the officers involved discussing about my luggage and they said theirs has been delivered successfully. They agreed to put their eyes on me at all time for any information coming from outside there regarding the luggage because they don't want to be implicated. From the look of things I may not leave here alive if the content is discover via scanning, luggages are usually scan when they stay too long before delivery. Honey, I'm very scared now. Why would such thing happen to me now that I finally have the love of my life, what have done wrong.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.