Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Amira Baahkah <blessmeamira@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Amira Baahkah <blessmeamira@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:13 pm

On datemefree:

Hello Dear, Hope you are doing great. I came across your profile and i found it so interesting...so i thought it would be great if we can get to know each other and also set up a good communication. If you find me interesting, you may drop me some messages to my private id Blessmeamira@yahoo.com ...as i am not always on the site to communicate... just tell me about you and also send me some pictures of you. Waiting to read from you soon Aamira

Profile elements:

no picture
cutyt67
- 61 y/o female
- Sarawak, Malaysia
- English, Malay, English
- Business/Administration
- Have no children
Description:
I am friendly,warm and down to earth. I would like to be thought of as a fun loving,genuine,honest sort of woman.

Ideal match description:
I would like to meet a sincere person,where there would be mutual attraction,who would be my equal,close,supportive and encouraging,and caring partner. My faith is very important to me and I would like to find someone special to share this with.

Email:

Hello Dear Beloved Friend, I want to thank you for finding time to write me and ask for an introduction of myself. In a short note, I am Mrs Aamira Barkah Aftaab , I am from Malaysia. I am into large palm oil production in Malaysia. I was married but now my Husband is late, and i have no kids. I admire honesty, compassion, respect and selflessness.
I think i have a lot to share with you about myself, so i hope to tell you more when i hear from you, to know more about you and also view some more photos of you....Here is a photo of me.
Waiting to read from you soon
Warm Regards
Aamira

Header:

Received: from [27.50.93.122]
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 16:34:44 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 27.50.93.122
Originating ISP: Serversaustralia
Country of Origin: Australia

The picture was used for scam in 2009 (419 scam) and it´s stolen from http:/ /www.pbase.com/ces0357/from_cancer_to_survivor&page=all - "one tribut gallery to all of those women and men who are now battling cancer" - real owner´s name is Jeanne.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.