Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Tuffin Davies Shuldberg - shuldbergt@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Tuffin Davies Shuldberg - shuldbergt@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 18, 2021 4:44 pm

Submitted On: 2021-05-18 03:22:49

What name did the scammer use?: Tuffin Davies Shuldberg, Andy Harris, Ed Barribeau
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Grindr
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: support@instanstixlogistics.com, shuldbergt@gmail.com, aharrisofficial@aol.com, 1971ebbus@gmail.com
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: +1 424-333-9177 (USA) +44 7537167003 (UK)
Briefly explain what happened during the scam. : Romance scam. Started February 2021. Continued through May 2021. The scammer got away with two PayPal payments totaling $500 (March 17 and April 10) and two wire transfers to an account registered to Mr. Wayne Langston. Mr. Langston was the USA agent representing the shipping/logigistics/security company based in Leeds, UK. I paid $5277 for the shipment of 15 boxes of horse shoe crab blood to be sent to my home by scammer to resell to US research labs valued at $69,000 - $75,000 per gallon. Shipment was delayed at US Customs in El Paso, Texas due to payment of import taxes valued at $18,000. I paid both the shipping/logistics and the import taxes via Wire Transfer to Mr. Wayne Langston on April and May, 2021, respectively. I made scammer sign/date with a witness two contracts of reimbursement of all expenses associated with shipment of horse shoe crab blood. Final straw was on Monday, May 10, 2021, when I was sent an email saying that I was part of a smuggling operation and US Customs and Border Patrol confiscated the delivery and logistics company negotiated on behalf of sender/receiver of payment of fine for smuggling 25 karat diamonds in three of gallon jugs in the shipment. Cost to pay for fine and legal costs by shipping company $115,555 was to be wired to Mr. Wayne Langston. At this point I was scared of going to jail. I reached out to shipping company. They called me back, but was broken English and could not hear them because of the static in the call. I spoke with someone from the shipping company (https: // instanstixlogistics.com/home/) with the tracking number that I was provided and was told not to contact US Customs as everything was taken care of and I was not going to jail. I then contacted the US Customs and Border Patrol Office of Field Operations in El Paso, TX and discovered there was no such shipment and that the tracking number was a book from an air freight package shipped from Toyko, Japan to Baltimore, Maryland with no value filed on May 7, 2013. The Border Patrol Officer said that there was no entry had been filed for the shipment tracking number xxx. I knew after she told me this that I had been duped and my money was gone. I immediately file a report with the Federal Trade Commission, filed a police report in xxx, Virginia police department, contacted PayPal, contacted my bank (xxx) and the wire transfer recipient's bank (Sun Trust Bank), I put a SWIFT recall on my wired funds on May 11, 2021 because my bank failed to inform me what to do and only requested the police report number without advising of this. I contacted my cellular provider today (May 17) to get location information on the three phones that I received from the shipping company but to no avail I could not get this information as to where the call originated to provide this critical information to law enforcement. I have filed reports with the Federal Communication Commission for Caller ID Spoofing and fraudulent websites. I have filed a complaint with my attorney general of my state through the consumer protection division who presently has been my only advocate in discovering the wire transfer went to Virginia Beach, Florida not North Chesterfield, Virginia per the wire transfer instructions. I have additional supporting documentation if need be to put this scammer away or slow him/them down. I am a victim and do not want others to get swept up in a romance scam of this proportion. I was pretty savvy, but the scammers were good and spoke the language I was yearning for and needed to hear in these times during Covid-19 lockdowns as a single person living by myself in the depths of winter. Scammer is still texting me on Google Hangout everyday since I have have finally woken up to what has happened to me. Please help me in anyway you can.
Did you send any money to the scammer? If so, how much?: Yes, $23,777.00 (USD)

+14243339177
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Beverly Hills, CA
Original network provider* Telcentris Communications, Llc - Ca

+447537167003
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Stour Marine Limited
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: instanstixlogistics.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 18, 2021 4:50 pm

The fake courier used in fraud claims to be Instanstix Logistics and Security Inc, using a website active from the fraudulent domain name instanstixlogistics.com.

From the fake website:

Instanstix Logistics and Security Inc. have the capacity to handle freights of many sizes, shapes and weight. We handle in or out of gauge cargo and equipment.We are also a pioneer in Shipping and valuable storage Services. With dozens of customers feedback, we are constantly improving our services and business strategies to suits our Customer's need. Many of our staff members have spent more than 30 years in the Brokerage/Transportation business. We are a company pioneer in the use of online tools which provides our customers a better solution to handling the daily process of getting your Cargo and packages delivered on time and efficiently.We have over 20 branches across Europe ,Asia ,America ,Africa and the Middle East

Contact details:

Cross Lane, Leeds LS25, UK
support@instanstixlogistics.com
+447537167003
+447537181431
Branch Locations
Westblaak 90 3012 KM Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Bafflesstrasse 15b, 9450 Altstätten SG, Switzerland

+447537181431
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Stour Marine Limited

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=150584.

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: instanstixlogistics.com
Updated Date: 2020-12-17
Creation Date: 2020-12-17
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-12-17
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Domain Status: addPeriod
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Withheld for Privacy Purposes
Registrant Organization: Privacy service
provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Tuffin Davies Shuldberg - shuldbergt@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 18, 2021 5:38 pm

Facebook account used :

Tuffin Davies Shuldberg / drew.plus.35
Went to Las Vegas High School
Lives in Beverly Hills, California
From Las Vegas, Nevada

Single

Stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 18, 2021 5:47 pm

Fake profile abusing stolen pictures from the same gallery:

dylan0909
I am: 45 yr-old man seeking woman, 34-55
Located in: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Height: 6' 4" (193 cm)
Body Type: Fit/Athletic
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Education: Associate Degree
Religion: Other
Income: $75,000 to $100,000
Smokes: Never
Drinks: Never
Marital Status: Never Married
Has kids: No
Wants kids: Not Sure
Sign: Capricorn
More About Me
I enjoy seeing others happy, it's a fun way to be mesmerized, I'm a very independent man and like to think if I put my mind to it, I can achieve what I set out to do
More About my Match
A serious woman who knows what she want out of life and ready to settle down.

Additional stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: support@instanstixlogistics.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 30, 2021 8:53 am

Email received from the fake courier:

Dear, xxx.
The parcels were carefully searched by Customs officials on May 8,
2021, at 10:30:23 am and they discovered 25.03 carat round melee
diamonds valued at $1.5 million dollars were concealed in three of
the jars. The sender and recipient are to be charged with
SMUGGLING in court. Our legal team have intervened timely. After
couple of rounds of negotiations, customs officials decided that the
requisite legal documentation to cover the packages (Diamonds)
should be prepared. You are to pay the sum of $87.310.00 for the
preparation of the legal documents and a Fine of $28,245.00. Thank
you. Sincerely, MANAGEMENT. INSTANSTIX LOGISTICS AND
SECURITY INC. Cross Lane, Leeds LS25, UK. EMAIL:
support@instanstixlogistics.com.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 30, 2021 8:55 am

Bank account used in fraud:

Sun Trust Bank
North Chesterfield
Virginia United States of America
Recipient Bank Zip Code/Route:
Recipient Name on Account:
Wayne L.
Recipient Bank Routing Number:
Recipient Account Number:
100024570xxxx
Recipient Bank SWIFT Code:
SNTRUS3AVAB

PayPal
2211 N. First Street
San Jose
United States of America
California
Ed Barribeau
1971ebbus@gmail.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.